Start by marking “War's Ending” as Want to Read:
War's Ending

War's Ending

Published May 30th 2019 by Emerald Lake Books

To ask other readers questions about War's Ending, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about War's Ending

Dee/ bookworm
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-2019
#WarsEnding #NetGalley

Publisher description: A courageous noblewoman. A mysterious stranger. A war that may destroy them both…
As the king’s niece, Shalyrie can’t wait to explore her kingdom’s colonies with her uncle. But when she’s badly injured in a savage raid and abducted by mysterious masked horsemen, she’s stunned when her captors heal her wounds. As she adjusts her preconceptions, a terrifying attempt on her life reveals that her own people are trying to kill her.

K
Carro Herdegen
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kiss-the-book
Language: G (0 swears, 0 “f”); Mature Content: PG; Violence: PG
Shalyrie loves the excitement of visiting new colonies in her uncle’s kingdom, and Newport is beautiful. But Shalyrie was not expecting the excitement to include attempts on her life and the tragedies of war. Finding fear and the unknown on every side, can Shalyrie find a way to encourage and foster peace?
I was quickly sucked into the story as I started reading, and I mostly stayed engrossed for the rest of the time I fol
Melissa R.
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The plot, the characters, the scenery! Wow!

Right from the first chapter, I was drawn into this story. It is placed in a land far away and a distant time, yet so realistic. I loved how the story felt real, yet it was magical. There were no super powers, but the special, protected secret was something so realistic that it tapped into my personal love for mountains, good people, my family, and the truly magical things that are tangible.

The constant foreshadowing kept me very engaged. I was very e
Alissa
Great read!
I really enjoyed this book! The characters are well developed. The story is interesting and has good plot twists that kept me reading--I couldn't put it down! There are so many YA books now that have adult content, so I was very happy that the book was clean and appropriate for a YA audience.
sheralin noble
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can I say wow! I started out reading and found it was was one of those books that you can’t put down. It draws you into the story wanting more as you read about Shaylie and what she goes through. I don’t want to give away the ending but if this was a movie, I would be left wanting more and I am!
Hoping for a sequel.
Kelly Wallace
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was great. At the start I feared the writing was a bit mature; however, as the story went on it grew on me.

I do think the story was a little long winded in some areas but the book was still very well written and the story was one that touched on a girl becoming her own woman and learning about the world around her.
Jayna Moser
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love fantasy & characters with integrity & compassion & a little romance. War’s Ending has all the right elements & kept me reading late into the night to find out the ending. I hope there’s a sequel in the near future!
Mandy Stout
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It was a good, clean, easy, and fun read. I loved the setting, and the characters. If you loved books like Princess Academy or the Lunar Chronicles with an awesome female lead you will love this book as well.