Start by marking “Sweet Redemption (Twist of Fate, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Redemption (Twist of Fate, #1)

Sweet Redemption

(Twist of Fate #1)

Brooklyn

Breaking off my marriage of convenience to start a smoldering affair turns my world upside down. Trevor was supposed to be worth it. He nearly made me spontaneously combust in bed while showing me a love I never thought possible outside of it.

Except it was all a lie. Happily ever after with a man who betrayed me? Not a chance.

Trevor

I planned to destroy Brooklyn bec
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 276 pages
Published July 3rd 2019 by Tirgearr Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Redemption

Nova
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m not sure where to start, as this is a debut book I wasn’t sure what to expect but this was a fantastic story from start to finish I was captivated by the story telling and the backstory.

Brooklyn is living a life that she has never wanted, her dreams of dancing ballet cast aside so that she can make her father happy on her way to being married to man she doesn’t love and being a part of a society that glosses over the cracks. She is feeling trapped and confused the night that she meets Trev
Debbi
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was a beta reader for Olivia Peters and I have read all iterations of Sweet Redemption, including the final version that goes live on July 3.

I really enjoyed Olivia's debut novel and I will definitely be on the lookout for her next book. The ending has a plot twist that I didn't see coming and the sex scenes are STEAMY.

I highly recommend it.
Bozena
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
At first congratulations Olivia to your first hot as hell book 🔥👏🔥👏🔥👏.
I loved every second of it 😍.
The story has a very interesting plot, is exciting and very emotional.
Sweet Redemption shows
an absurd world of rich businessmen and their women, who are at the mercy of the men surrounding them.
A story that begins as an act of revenge and develops into a wonderful love story with a lot of drama and heartbreaking emotions (By now you already know that I love drama, right? 🤗 )
What begins with a lie
Emily
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Hot and steamy...but sweet. I fell in love with the characters, their backstories made them believable. Also thee chemistry between Brooklyn and Trevor was dynamite. Plus I’m a sucker for a bad boy who has a heart. Looking forward to the next release from Olivia Peters.
Cathy Geha
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Twist of Fate #1

Debut author Olivia Peters had created a book that has a poor child made rich who then finds herself living the life her father envisioned for the family. Her father came from a poor background, did well and then...lost sight of what was truly important. When called on his methods by Trevor he pushed him away, threatened him and set his daughter, Olivia, up for a difficult situation. Okay...sitting here thinking about it...why would a parent put h
MC
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
4/5 🦄

The Short Version:
Overall, an insanely readable novel, perfect for when you just want a reliable contemporary romance to sink your teeth into like a ripe peach 🍑 . Not too long or too short, with just the right amount of drama (aka, a whole lot) and mystery (tall, dark strangers are trope for a reason) combined with some fiery passion and instalust (is it hot in here? 🔥). Check it out!

Synopsis:
Brooklyn is stuck in a life she hates. Her boyfriend of ten yea
Lady Elizabeth
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Warning: If you have a problem with cheating, this book may not be for you.

Brooklyn is a young woman that wanted to attend to Julliard and dance as a way of life. Her father was not in agreement and she ended up being his right hand at the successful company he built. She's dating Jake for years but as far as marrying him, she's not sure if he's the one.

Trevor knows who Brooklyn is and he approaches her because he wants revenge on her father. What he was not expecting was to find that she wasn't
it.sgottabethebooks
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
SWEET REDEMPTION (Twist of Fate 1)
By Olivia Peters

Olivia Peters delivers such a strong debut novel. I was hooked from the beginning to the very end. There is cheating in this book which is normally a hard limit for me but it was done in a way where you don’t know to find it as cheating. It is almost a Friends type of situation where “we were on a break” type of argument.

Brooklyn and Trevor couldn’t be more opposite but their chemistry and connection were off the charts. There was plenty of stea
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Olivia Peters is a new to me author and this is her debut novel.

Fair warning, if you are not a fan of cheating in books then this one may not be for you.

Trevor is man out for revenge and Brooklyn is all part of his game to destroy her father. He wants her father to pay for his father’s death, for the pain he caused his entire family.

Brooklyn’s life revolved around dance, she was bound for Julliard. However, her father had other plans and wanted her to join the family business. To the outside
LianaReads blog
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Sometimes real love comes from the most unexpected place and the fact that it could come from hate it's always a good thing in my opinion as they already know what it's the worst thing that can happen.
Blinded by his hate for her father, Trevor doesn't realise that he's actually falling in love with Brooklyn.
Brooklyn has the life of every socialite person but she hates it, even if she does what is expected from her, she prefers to dance and dreams of one day accomplishing her dream. Her longtime
L. Powell
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fast paced, sexy, passionate debut novel.

I loved Trevor’s character.
I even liked Jake to a degree, even though he made a couple of bad decisions.
I couldn’t fully connect with Brooklyn but I understood the pressure on her to try and do what she thought was right by her parents. When she was with Trevor she became a completely different person and it was great to see Trevor bring out another side of her.
I really hope that we’re getting a second book soon and that Maddie & Griff get their
Athena
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4 STARS

Full review to come
Egle (readingfreakquotes)
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Brooklyn and Trevor couldn't be more different. A girl that lives a life of riches and can get whatever she wishes for and a boy that grew nearly all the time hungry and fearing for his safety.

Brooklyn is about to marry her long-time sweetheart, all her future is planned and tailored to represent the life she is living in, but her dreamer's soul is bleeding with a longing for something more, something different. No wonder that when she meets Trevor the chemistry between them grows fast and the s
Vickie
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Brooklyn has been with Jake for years but she’s starting to realise there’s more to living than what she’s doing. With a rich, overbearing father, a clueless, work obsessed partner and a career that she never really wanted, Brooklyn’s eyes are been opened to what her life is shaping up to be like and she’s not sure it’s what she wants.

Trevor has wanted to get his revenge on Brooklyn’s father for years and he knows the easiest way to do that is through his precious daughter Brooklyn. What starts
Freda Ann
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Olivia Peters' debut novel did not disappoint. I have to admit, flaws and all, Trevor was my hero! There’s nothing like a bad boy (by circumstance) that gets my heart racing. 🔥

Brooklyn is a sweet girl with a domineering father trying to run her life, to include who she marries.

Jake is her longtime boyfriend. He is more worried about impressing her father to further his career than making her a priority though.

In comes bad boy Trevor to shake things up with his own agenda, at least in the beginni
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THE GUIDE TO ROMANCE NOVELS REVIEW

This is a NEW to me author & books! Very first by this lovely soul of a person, gah I have been waiting for this and finally! This is a enemy-to-lovers very intense romance!

Brooklyn is Trevor's game, she doesn't know it but she will. Trevor is out for revenge and blood, and who ends up in the middle..little Brooklyn. Little did she know, but what does she need to worry about...she has a loving fiancee who spoils her, a father who she now works and hopes to t
Sarah N
Jun 30, 2019 rated it liked it

Sweet Redemption by Olivia Peters is a seductive and riveting read! I love a good forbidden romance, and debut author, Olivia Peters, was certainly up to the task! Expect scorching hot chemistry, secrets, betrayal, and a connection sure to burn up your kindle! Combined with repaired family-bonds, redemption, and a journey to follow one's dreams, Sweet Redemption is a well rounded read!

If elements of infidelity or instalove are not your thing then Sweet Redemption isn't the read for you.
C.R. Ellis
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For starters, HOLY &*%$, I loved this book! Everything from the writing style to the characters to the plot (and let’s not forget the scorching hot sex scenes!!)—love love loved it all. There were times when I wanted to throw my kindle and/or reach through it and smack both Brooklyn and Trevor, but that’s also what made it great. They were both very well-developed characters, and their chemistry was seriously explosive! I also loved that both characters had their own struggles and their own ...more
Ashley Estep
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Redemption is the debut novel from Olivia Peters and I absolutely loved it! Such an amazing start to her writing career.

Brooklyn and Trevor are complete opposites. But you know what they say, opposites attract. That statement has never been more true than with these two. Brooklyn is a naive, almost sheltered girl. She strongly believes the things that she was taught to believer her entire life. Trevor the didn’t grow up with money, and has way more life experience.

Every good little be stor
M.S.
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All five stars are for Trevor (yum)

Trevor is exactly the stuff a book boyfriend should be made of. Strong, sexy, and complicated, this man can use me to screw my dad over any day. Seriously, though, this book had a great story, great push and pull on the romance aspect, and plenty of well-developed characters. Unfortunately I wasn’t Brooklyn’s biggest fan, as she couldn’t seem to make decisions for her own happiness to save her life (almost literally), and though Trevor thought of her as making
Danielle Smith
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh! Y'all! I got an ARC from the author to read this book! I gobbled this book up in a day. I could not put it down. I don't even know where to begin on how delicious this book was.

Brooklyn is a lost girl stuck following her daddy's dream for her instead of her own. She wants a simple life and to live her dream. Instead she is being pressured to marry for convenience.

Trevor is a bad boy. He just wants justice. He is going to use Brooklyn to get his justice. Except he doesn't plan for f
Siansreadingadventure
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Twist of Fate #1

I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of Sweet Redemption, and of that I’m very grateful. Release Date is 03/07/19!

Now, from my understand this is Olivia first book that she is publishing, and for a first book damn girl it’s amazing. I was hooked from the very beginning. But before I go to much in to this book, it does involve some cheating, so if that not for you that’s fine but you have been warned.

Now, Brooklyn is a young lady who grow up on th
Thuy Taylor
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a debut novel for Ms. Peters and she was so kind to send me a copy of Brooklyn and Trevor's story. There is cheating, so if you have trouble with that in fiction, this definitely won't be a read for you.

Brooklyn is in a long relationship, pretty much approved by their families. Her dad is powerful in his industry. She is supposed to eventually take over her fathers company at some point in her life. Though, she is a dancer, but her father sees it as a hobby and not a career. So, she is p
Tori
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sexy, steamy novel with a great storyline.

Brooklyn a young socialite with new money is struggling with her place in this new society. She has the perfect apartment, job, and boyfriend, but does she really want these things in her life. At the beginning of the story I thought it was going to be a story of “poor little rich girl”, but as it progressed I began to understand her hesitation of wanting to be part of this world. Being “arm candy” or the “perfect spouse” without love and respect was
Sophie Fahy
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot. Hot. Hot. My cheeks were on fire and I literally needed a fan to cool myself down.

OLIVIA PETERS congratulations because this is an amazing debut!

Emotional. Angst. Exciting and steamy as hell! Hate-to-love. Who doesn't love enemies to lovers books. Rich vs. The working class. Two worlds collide and I swear you won't regret reading this novel!

Brooklyn is a strong woman who wants to experience a different life, than the one she's living in--the one she's born into. Although her marriage isn't
J Raymond
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The chemistry between Trevor and Brooklyn sizzled and the sex scenes were explosive. There's an underlying theme of betrayal, but since we get insight into both perspectives, Trevor becomes a sympathetic character when pieces of his backstory are revealed.

We know that he's planning to do something to Brooklyn, but it's not revealed what that something is until later in the book. I was sure that I knew what was coming - and I did - but there was a twist I wasn't expecting that added context to e
KayBee's  Bookshelf
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow. For some reason, I was not expecting to like this story. But I did. Enjoyed it in fact that I've recommended to a few others. What did I like? The setup/ the plot has been done before. An old rivalry between parents that has spilled over into the next generation. A child, Trevor, seeking revenge on the person, Arch, who wronged his family. I liked the character setup and development, as well as the quick pace in which the story moved along. I liked the amount of angst that was always ever p ...more
Karen Roma
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet Redemption is my first read by, and Olivia Peters debut novel. The author should be proud of the story she has delivered, as the storyline and plot were easy to follow and kept this reader intrigued from start to finish. There’s a subtle plot twist near the end, that I didn’t see coming, combustible chemistry between the main characters, and some seriously hot and steamy moments that required a little fanning too. I can confidently recommend this book and will definitely keeping an eye ope ...more
booksiflove
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book! Awesome debut novel by an upcoming author!

Warning: if you have a problem with cheating, this book isn’t for you!

I’m not really fond of cheating, so I was a little apprehensive at first, when I read the book and came up on scenes with cheating included. But I could totally get past my issues, because it fit the book, the scenery, I hope you get what I mean....

The sex scenes were kinda hot hot, so it’s on the steamy side. The H was, in MY opinion, a little weak in the end
K F
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is not my typical genre but I will say the story is well-written and the characters are intriguing even if the sex scenes are a bit heavy handed (pun intended) for my particular taste : ) It goes beyond the rich girl meets bad boy story with some interesting plot twists. I’m not even a series reader but I am curious to see what happens to Trevor and Brooklyn.
I'm a contemporary romance author who writes strong women and smoking hot alpha men with erotic scenes that burn up the pages.

I'm focused on living a happy, balanced life I love by eating, moving and managing stress in a way that nurtures my mental and physical well-being.

Subscribe to https://www.opwrites.com for the latest news on my books, healthy and delicious recipes, wellness articles, writ