Start by marking “Emerging Butterfly” as Want to Read:
Emerging Butterfly

Emerging Butterfly

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Survive the darkness of the cocoon
and you will emerge into the light of day.
. . .
Constance grew up with three demons in her household: alcohol, abuse, and absence. She buried her dreams in the dark cocoon of her childhood and found refuge in books and her vibrant tribe of relatives. Then, as a teenager, an accident upended her world forever. Entering adulthood and
Hardcover
Published February 13th 2020 by Beautiful Sky Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Emerging Butterfly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emerging Butterfly

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Emerging Butterfly
Meghan
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library
This book was received as an ARC from Beautiful Sky Publishing in exchange for an honest review. Opinions and thoughts expressed in this review are completely my own.

Constance Grays Jones was born in California and raised to be a dreamer but when a tragic accident occurred almost fatal, Constance knew her life will never be the same. Constance reveals her secrets to saying positive ND discovered sunshine at the end of the tunnel even on the grayest of days . She still remains positive throughout
Debbie
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
If you want to answer the life question is it nature or nurture that moulds the child, read Emerging Butterfly and decide for yourself. A powerful and moving narrative that is told without drama but written in such a way you cannot help but be moved.

Yes I cried, as you read you will probably know exactly where. Like most of us she made decisions she regretted, she also had her choices taken away and decisions made for her but through it all what made her who she was shone through.

With thanks to
Jackie
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank you once again, Constance, for allowing me the opportunity to read your book before release.

I found your memoirs a truly inspirational read.

Constance has the amazing ability to draw you into her life and the events that occurred.
I was simply blown away by her strength throughout her memoirs and her teachings about life which are ones which will stay with you and have an impact throughout your own life.

Definitely a book to keep on your shelves to continually seek and find deep uplifting
Cen-sational Reads
Wow just wow. What a great book. It was both funny and thoughtful in equal measure. Just and amazing piece of writing.
I throughly enjoyed this book and urge you to pick it up and read it.
Constance takes you on her journey and like her you don’t know which way things are going to go. So hold on tight and enjoy the ride.
Thank you to both NetGalley and publishers for giving me the opportunity to read this fantastic book in exchange for my review
Debbie
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

With thanks to
Angela Panayotopulos
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely exquisite book about emerging through the darkest shadows of life by choosing to become better instead of bitter... a truly heart-wrenching, heart-warming, and all-around heartening memoir. I can't recommend it enough.
ACME  TEEN BOOKS Kids, YA & NA Too!
Amazing! This book has completely left me verklempt. I was prepared to be bored as it is a memoir yet nothing could be farther from the truth! Awe-inspiring, heart wrenching and heartfelt, I read page after page with tears streaming down my face. Constance is an amazing person who managed to find the positive in all things. What a great example she is. Her book is one to keep on the family bookshelf as a reminder that all things are possible.

I gratefully received this complimentary copy upon
Thewritersrampage
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun read, I have no idea what to expect from it! But my gosh I didn't want it to end, I wanted to read more! An Emerging butterfly is fun and suspenseful! With a hint of romance blossoming, just loved it!

• Sentenced to Shakespeare
  • Never Date a Siren
  • Cherokee Summer
  • The Princess & the Prospect (Aces High MC - Charleston #3)
  • The Unexpected Wedding (Loving a Billionaire #2)
  • The Perfect Sister
  • Finding Jackson
  • Junkyard Cats
  • Five Bloody Hearts (DCI Matt Ballard, #2)
  • Can You Hear Me?
  • The Alibi Girl
  • The Guesthouse
  • Wolf Light
  • Not OK, Cupid
  • Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies (Baby Aliens, #4)
  • On Ice, A Hockey Romance
  • Make Me Believe
  • Every Last Fantasy
Constance G. Jones is a San Diego native, an avid reader, and a storyteller. She earned her Bachelor’s in Management and Organizational Communications from Point Loma Nazarene University and has since worked in administration, public relations, and career services; most recently, she serves as a site manager at Walmart Global eCommerce. In 2016, Constance founded Elevate Foundation with her ...more