Start by marking “End of the Walker (The Walker #5)” as Want to Read:
End of the Walker (The Walker #5)

End of the Walker

(The Walker #5)

The end is here.

Dormas is gone. The empire is in ruin, and I'm struggling to come to terms with the girl I've become.

My men are the only bright spot left in the empire. We’re stronger than ever. Determined to find Payne and the cure, we comb through all the destruction, searching for him while trying to evade infected Walkers.

I just hope we can find him in time. Deat
Published April 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about End of the Walker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about End of the Walker

Start your review of End of the Walker (The Walker #5)
Sakina Carter
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This turned out to be a pretty good RH series.

I started this series awhile ago, but I stopped after the 2nd book because I didn't like the direction it was going in concerning Jules considering what she did, but after I took her for the 16 year old girl who lost both of her parents, I was able to deal with her better.

Books 3 and 4 had some unexpected surprises and I enjoyed watching Ash finally get a backbone.

This final book was pretty much an epilogue, the bad guys are dead and we see our ragta
Reunited with her guys, Ash must now look for the child, Payne, who holds the key to the X virus. The empire is in chaos with danger at every turn, yet it only strengthens Ash's resolve and her bond with her guys.

So we knew they would have to solve the problem of the X virus for the series to be successful. I have to say that I thought it would be a more drawn out process. Most of the pages in this short book were filled with everyone "comforting" one another, the climax (no pun intended) of the
Danielle (Danniegurl)
I cute and somewhat easy ending

The book didn’t take too long to get through. The climax of the story, I felt went too easily. I also wanted to see how the Empire would heal and what that entailed. I honestly felt like Ash should have had more input there, but really it seems the focus is the relationship. It’s not about the empire or the illness it’s about these men and Ash.

Overall I enjoyed the series but it wasn’t a happy series really in a few books. Several of the books have quotations miss
Alaina
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This X virus is freaking interesting. These books kind of remind me of the virus from resident evil. Wait, was it a virus? Oh lord, let me dive back into those movies.

End of the Walker is about Ash looking for a kid named Payne. He has the key to this virus and I was easily invested in this. I also really enjoyed Ash and the guys bonding even more. Ugh, they are all so likable and I just want them to be going at it every second of the day. Unluckily for me, they always have something to deal wit
Cassandra Cobb
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Home isn't a place, it was people"

That is how I felt about this book - home. CoraLee June has managed to make the words on the pages of her final book in this series come to life in a way that I felt like I was a part of this world.

With the first words of this book we truly get a picture of how this world has turned. "Dormas was gone. Completely gone." We begin to feel the despair and heartache of watching their home just disappear. And it's so hard to believe that everything we have come to l
Lis jouvin
Aug 24, 2020 rated it liked it
*** SPOILERS***

ok this was a great RH saga ... with start the story with ash been a submissive girl and slowly we get to saw how she change in this strong and badass, yes she along the way she was kinadpeed, torture and abuse, died one time and come back, love how the guy each one had a past and how they compliment each one, and how in tune she was with them, they went to hell and back but love how they go throught everything, jules was a girl who wasnt my fav, but how she change and in the end
S D W
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The end...

I love this series. It's the first series I read by this author and it will probably remain my favorite. Ash is one of my favorite female characters because of how she rose to the occasion. Society and circumstances tried to beat her down. Tried to put her in this little box but she showed why she was to big for it. She just needed a chance and when it was given to her she took it. Ash excelled beyond me expectations. I'm beyond happy with her, the guys, this series, and this book.
AMO
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
Ugh

I finished. Thats best I can say about this book and the series. I really wanted to like this series but it was too much of insta-love mixed with awkward RH (the MC being passed around from guy to guy...each kind of waiting their turn- weird and awkward!) and lots of violence that seems to be there to just move the books/storyline along. After a point you just stopped caring about it which is never good. The HEA was also too predictable and boring. Oh well- on to the next.
Dawn Hime
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Unstoppable

I have spent the last 3 days reading this series. I don't usually leave reviews but this series needs one.
The Walker series is the best series I have read in a very long time. The way CoraLee describes her stories you feel every single emotion and it feels like you can see every detail she has placed in this series. It felt as though I were right there feeling what Ash was feeling and seeing what she was seeing. Major props CoraLee you are a new favorite author of mine and I can not
Celly Martinez
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
SWOOOOON WORTHY.

I’m usually not invested in slow burns. but this story called to me in a way no other story ever has. I immediately fell in love with the MFC, Ash she was amazing and her character development throughout the series was amazing. my only con would be that I wanted more sexy times between Ash and her six men. Overall great story. I don’t want to giveaway any spoilers so I won’t, but Maverick had me crying like a snot nosed baby towards the end there. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this series.
Brittany
Perfect!

Perfect ending to an amazing series. I cried happy tears, while wanting it to never end. Book one of this series was my first Coralee book, and she made herself one of my favorites with that book. She has not disappointed in anything I have read of hers since then. Everyone should read the Walker series and experience the greatness that is Coralee June's writing and imagination!
Emma
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome ending to a fantastic series.

The final instalment to the walker series and what an emotional rollercoaster it was. Coralee definitely delivered on this one, there were heart stopping moments, hilarious moments, passionate moments and just raw perfection. It was the perfect ending for Ash and her guys, I liked that we got more of the X virus in this book. The hot moments are hot and Jacobs mindspeak is just my most favourite thing ever.
Lisabeth Smith
Inspiring, lovely Walker Series end

I can't say enough about this series by Coralee June! I loved all these broken people and am sad this is the end of their story just as their life together is starting. It is a story so unforgettable that I could always pick up the latest book and know where the last book left off, no need to re-read the last book because I was so ingrained in the story
Shannon Talkington
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just lovely

This was a great series! The guys in this story grow on you from the very beginning. This was so good I would definitely recommend these books!

I about lost it when I thought that we were going to lose Mav. it made me so sad I cried through the whole chapter.
Also was so happy that Ash and Patrick finally got there time together.
When I read about the wedding it sounded so lovely and was so happy that they included Payne in it.
Kat Pendergrass
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The end has come

I'll be honest, I didn't want to start this book because I didn't want this series to end. I even read as slow as I could to drag it out. As with all of CoraLee's books, I laughed, cried, and wanted to throw my Kindle against the wall. This was truly an amazing end to the series.
K Reynolds
Bittersweet perfection

Ash and her guys are everything! I tad sad to admit but I was super hesitant to read this book. I wasn’t ready to end this adventure. However, once I started I was hooked. I’ve read more than once, my arc and after release. The second time was even better. Coralee June is one of the best writers out right now. I can’t recommend this series enough.
Keri G
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
CJ always makes me cry.. this is one of my absolute favorite series out there! She just knows how to make you FEEL. Cyler is still my fav but getting to see more of Jacob’s mindspeak made me love him. She showed us characters that were flawed and were afraid of those flaws but still persevered. They were still loved even disputing those flaws. Love you CJ you my girl!
Tash May
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My heart coralee... my damn heart. You broke it but then you mended it. The best bloody ending ever. Crying tears of happiness... You know why. Well I hope you do coz it has to do with the ending. This series has been one hell of a ride that I will always remember. I'm sad that this was the last book but happy. Thank you so much for your genius mind. Xo ...more
laura Rockafellow
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

I couldn't put these books down.. Twist and turns and sexy.. I was on the edge of my seat at times. Love, Lust, Tragedy and revenge. I love when you feel like your right there with the characters. This author has that amazing talent, and you can't help but be dragged with her writing style!!
Trisha
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Soooo Good

Sometimes a girl just needs a book that sucks you in. You know, a book that makes you laugh and cry. Where your whole heart just clinches and you hold your breath in hope. This is exactly the kind of book you need. It’ll follow you around for days after you’re finished just like a good book or friend would/should do.
Emily B
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Best Reverse harem series

I’ve been struggling to find books I love with reverse harem themes, especially outside of the paranormal and fantasy genre. Don’t get me wrong I love them but this just took the cake. Believable, relatable, and ultimately full of adventure! Highly recommend this series, this hooked ended it perfectly
Natalie
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in this series.

It took me 3 days to read all 5 books. I was so emerged in this series that i was sad when it ended.

Ash's strength gets stronger as she fights for her mens lives and to find Payne with the cure.

It pulled at my heartstrings when Maverick got the X Virus.

I liked the ending and glad they all got their Happily ever after.
Kasumatata
Apr 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Thrilling finale

Welllll... This was quite a ride! At one point I was actually doubting there would be a happy ending, but we got it. I loved this series. I loved how the men all had their own quirks and personalities. And the ending? Beautiful!
Brett Logan
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The end

Wow! What an incredible journey Coralee has led me on. I laughed , I cried, I gasped in outrage.
But she has made it all come together in this conclusion. It’s beautiful.
Hux 💕
Andrea
Fantastic ending!!

End of The Walker was a fantastic wrap up of the Walker series!! After such a rollercoaster ride, it was beyond perfect to see them all able to begin enjoying life together!
Nicole
Perfection

I couldn't picture a more perfect way to end this beautiful series. I loved Ash through each book and all her struggles made her stronger and heroic. Shes the perfect heroine and her men are just as beautiful. Absolute perfection.
Taylor Humphrey
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect

This was the perfect ending to this amazing series. I absolutely loved everything about this book. I cried and I laughed because damn it hits you right in the feels! Awesome and epic!!
Carley
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again...

This author did it again! Throughout this whole series I couldn’t get enough! She pulled me in and kept it interesting the entire time. 😍
Now I just need to get a mindspeak for my husband!
Vaughny
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The last one done and dusted.

CoraLee did an amazing job with this series. The ending was probably expected but nonetheless, it was perfect. Loved Ash and all her men. I even grew to love Jule's and her fiery self. Thanks for these amazing books CoraLee!
Leanne
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
What an ending!
There were some very tense scenes in the last book in this series which I loved, and some sweet ones too.
Great story cooked up by Coralee June, but then I was never in any doubt as she's a great author.

• Saving Merritt
  • Wicked Webs: Black Widow's Revenge
  • The Nations (Their Champion, #4)
  • Foul Conjuring (Royals of Villain Academy, #6)
  • Behind The Veil (The Veil Diaries)
  • Deadly Truths (Kiss Her Goodbye, #3)
  • Lightning Strikes (The Storm, #1)
  • Desecrated Flesh (Desecrated Duet, #1)
  • Desecrated Essence (Desecrated Duet, #2)
  • The Last Bell (Great Falls Academy #9)
  • Ending Omen (The Eighth Transgressor #1)
  • Ghost (The Grimm Cases, #2)
  • Suffer Less
  • Void
  • Smoke and Mistletoe (Best Wishes #3)
  • Broken Trust (Dark Legacy, #2)
  • Lost in Shadow (Shadowborn #2)
  • Into the Madness (Villainous Wonderland #1)
Author Coralee June has always been passionate about storytelling and impressed by the influence it has on people and the decisions they make in life. She loves engaging with the projects she works on, diving headfirst into developing real, raw, and relatable characters that are equally flawed and beautiful. Coralee lives in Dallas, Tx with her husband and two daughters. She's been known to freque ...more

The Walker (5 books)
  • Wings of the Walker (The Walker, #1)
  • Heart of the Walker (The Walker #2)
  • Fight of the Walker (The Walker, #3)
  • Revenge of the Walker (The Walker #4)