Start by marking “The Kiss Dare (A Sassy Short #1)” as Want to Read:
The Kiss Dare (A Sassy Short #1)

The Kiss Dare (A Sassy Short #1)

All Bea MacLaren wants is to survive this work Christmas party and beat Harry Miller to the Corporate Communications Manager promotion - her mother and siblings are counting on her.

But when Harry attempts to distract her with an outrageous dare, is it just a last-ditch effort to discredit her before the promotion? Or something sweeter?

This story is exclusively available wh
ebook
Published March 25th 2019 (first published March 2019)

To ask other readers questions about The Kiss Dare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Kiss Dare

Sarah Monzon
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Equivalent to a 1 chapter story. It’s cute!
Grace
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This short story gives a great glimpse into the wit, romance, and sassy characters that are sure to populate Jessica Kate's upcoming release, Love and Other Mistakes. Though this story is a quick read, it's fun, and has a kiss not soon to be forgotten. A great teaser that leaves me eager for a full-length read!
Katie W
Aug 25, 2019 rated it liked it
This is a really cute, and really short romance about a kiss. I would have loved to have more meat to the story and much more development, because I was that intrigue and captivated. I'll have to check out more by this author, because I liked what I read.
Hallie Szott
May 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: acquired-2019, ebooks
Cute, but I would’ve love a little more.
Fiction Aficionado
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a super quick read—only took me 10 or 15 minutes—but it’s 10 or 15 minutes that will make you wish this author’s July release wasn’t still several months away! Love the writing style, and if the characters’ banter and chemistry is a taste of what’s to come in a full length novel, bring it on!
Rosalyn
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a very short and sweet teaser of a story. Jessica Kate is a terrific new writer, and I feel like this is merely an intro to characters that will be showing up in her soon to be released novel “Love and Other Mistakes”.
Jennifer Rodewald
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Super cute quick read. Just one problem... now I want to know all of Bea and Harry's story! Looking forward to Jessica's debut full-length!
Carrie Del
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very cute and funny! I actually laughed out loud. My family thinks I'm weird. If you have 15 minutes, you'll love this.
Chloe Flanagan
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Kiss Dare is simultaneously electrifying and sweet, as sparks fly between a rugged, charming hero and a gutsy heroine. This short story will instantly snag readers and pull them into Harry and Bea’s life as if they’ve known both of them for much longer than a few pages.

I can’t wait to read more from Jessica Kate.
Denise Hershberger
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute quick read. Will check out her future books.
Erin
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
Fun and sassy short story that can be read in 10-15 minutes. It was great to get a peak at Jessica's writing style as we await the release of Love and Other Mistakes. I wanted to know more about these characters!
Bethany Turner
In the length of a few short, sassy pages, author Jessica Kate takes the reader on a rom-com ride of epic proportions. This charming, romantic tension-filled story is sealed with a satisfying kiss, but also a lovely layer of depth I didn’t see coming. Just try not to smile your way through every single page. I dare you.
Shona
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this short read. Not usually a fan of really short stories but this made me smile and kept my attention the whole way through. Am now really looking forward to the full length novel coming soon. And maybe an insight into how Harry and Bea are getting on....
Pris
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Super short, but cute and funny. You'll certainly enjoy these characters, and it's the perfect read to a) get a sample of Jessica Kate's writing, and b) for when you just need a very quick read for your break ;)
Becky
Jul 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019
This is super cute, but also super short. I didn't feel like I got to know Bea or Harry well enough to be invested in their romance, but I also could tell by this short that I definitely want to read more of Jessica Kate's writing.
Mandy Boerma
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun, witty read. Loved it! The characters were amazing, the pace quick, and the kiss swoon worthy. Can't wait to read more from Jessica Kate.
Deena
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My only complaint: I want more!
Velma
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a cute short story to introduce new author, Jessica Kate. I look forward to reading Jessica's debut novel I wish we could have seen how the story played out between the two main characters
Brandi
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-read
Wowzer!! I loved it! I would love to read a full story of Harry and Bea. Harry sounds like a most delicious hero. I cannot wait for Jessica's first full length novel to release. I was excited before, but this has really given me a taste of what's to come and I find myself impatiently waiting now.
Hannah Currie
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was super short but very sweet. I love how even though it was short (hence the 'sassy short' description!), the characters and scene really came to life. And who doesn't love a good dare... :)
Toni Shiloh
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
My only complaint is that the story is over.
*I'd rate this a 4.5
Casey Leigh
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet with a touch of Sass.
Perception can the downfall of us all; it’s good to try to keep an open mind and not overlook the treasures right in front of us.
Miranda Atchley
Cute short story!
Nicole
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
A cute short story that leaves the reader wanting more!