Start by marking “The Miracle Tree” as Want to Read:
The Miracle Tree

The Miracle Tree

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews

Just before Christmas, 2-year-old Austin walked into the scariest place ever – the hospital. Even her mom and dad were afraid for little Austin. But when her daddy glimpsed a very special tree, he made a promise. Was Austin’s miracle because of the doctors and nurses, or was it due to a special miracle that happened because of a promise and a very special tree?

Published March 24th 2019 by Doce Blant Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Miracle Tree, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Miracle Tree

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Miracle Tree
Marti Melville
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
When I realized the intention behind Austin Highsmith Garces' book, The Miracle Tree, tears filled my eyes and I felt my heart swell. Most likely, my response was because I didn't expect such compassion from a well-known, iconic actress. To say the least, I was touched by her genuine concern to help kids dealing with illnesses.

Having worked in the medical field for more than 20 years, I saw the devastation that illness, disease, trauma, and unanswered questions leaves with children and their fa
Movieguru Engelman
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing! I was amazed at how much Austin went through . It was s really wonderful incredible true story that one would never expect
Inspiration for Children 1 1 Apr 04, 2019 08:18PM

• Silver Moon (The Deja Vu Chronicles #2)
  • Sullivan House