Start by marking “Fleeting (Nash Brothers Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Fleeting (Nash Brothers Book 1)

Fleeting

(The Nash Brothers #1)

Four gorgeous brothers, one small town, and the women who drive them wild.

Presley McDaniel lives her life from moment to moment.

Making permanent decisions means obligation, and that would force her to stop being the family disappointment. Waitress, fitness instructor, dog walker … you name the hourly job and she’s probably held the position.

But when her grandmother
Published March 12th 2019

Start your review of Fleeting (Nash Brothers Book 1)
DJ Sakata
My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

How old are you, anyway? And what’s your middle name? I should at least know the basics before I go on a date with you. You could be a serial killer.

I am jumpy, anxious, my palms are sweating … it is as if I’ve been arrested for a crime I didn’t commit and am about to confess just to make it stop.

… the two have the chemistry of a box of fireworks. Illegal ones.

My Review:

This was an excellent start for a new series. Fleeting was a fun and lively read that was loaded
Alex ♈
Mar 15, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: safe, hero-i-liked
Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

Carrie Aarons, the queen of sweet, has done it again with Presley McDaniel and Keaton Nash. Presley is the girl that doesn't know how to do one thing for long, fleeting is the word that describes her. It's also the word that describes what she thinks of relationships, at least until a man sweeps her right off her runaway feet. She doesn't expect the small town to feel more like home than the big city ever did and she certainly doesn't think the
Courtney
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
4.5 Stars

Carrie is one my go-to authors for sweet, wholesome romances and she never lets me down.

Fleeting is the perfect start to her newest series and I love every bit of it.

The blurb gives you all that you need to know, so there is no point in me re-hashing that. And I won't give you any new details either.

Carrie sets the tone and plot perfectly for this series with this book. We meet each of the brothers and get a little bit of background on each of them to know what we can expect in coming
Coco.V
Jul 10, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (7/10/2019)! ...more
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4 / 5 stars

Gah such a sweet small town romance. A great introduction to this town and this family. I immediately fell in love with all the Nash Brothers. And wanted to know all the things about each and everyone of them.

Keaton is an adorable vet in this town and when he meets Peyton he puts his past hurts aside and asks her out. Now, Peyton just moved into town to help her grandmother with her business but she's a flighty person afraid to put down roots and fall in love. She makes Keaton
Kate's Corner
3 – 3.5 sweet and sexy Stars.

Presley McDaniels is the middle child, the one that blends into the background and because of that she has been living her life from moment to moment but she realises that it is slowly becoming unsatisfying. To give herself a break from New York and to re-orientate she goes to Fawn Hill to help her Gran out with her book and postal shop as her health is slowly declining.

Presley as a character is nice there is nothing that wowed me about her unfortunately and to be
Tianna✸loves books✸
I hope his ex doesn’t come back to create drama.

Update book review 14/3/2019
This is so dull.
The H is sweet, the h is sweet and then some sweet and sweet and more sweet.
Snooze.
So does his ex comes back?
I don’t know and don’t care anymore.
Lol.
Meredith
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Sweet & swoon-worthy stars!

Fleeting is such a sweet and sexy small town romance. Keaton and Preston’s romantic journey was an absolute delight to read!

Preston is a bit of a free spirit, always living her life from one moment to the next, but never quite finding the happiness she desires. Needing a change, she leaves the big city and heads to the small country town of Fawn Hill, Pennsylvania. Once there, she helps her ailing grandmother with her bookstore/post office while also teaching a
queen_of_the_books_18
5 stars for the sweet small town romance!

Fleeting follows the story of Keaton Nash, the town’s veterinarian and Presley who has moved from the city to help her grandma due to ill health.

There were some hilarious moments with Chance that dog, sweet romantic moments and some mystery concerning all 4 Nash brothers. Also Grandma was hysterical, she reminded me a lot of my Nan.

I loved that Nash was sometimes shy and stumbling over his words when he was around Presley and I love that Presley was a
Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)
I received an advanced copy of this book with the promise of an honest review.

Presley has moved to the small town of Fawn Hill to help her grandmother run her bookstore/post office (like only a small would have!) and she’s trying to find her bearings. Small town life is much different than what she is used so it’s taken her a bit to get in the swing of things.

Small town life gets a bit more appealing when she meets Keaton Nash, the town vet. Their first meeting is quite hilarious and I
Emma Johnston
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg these Nash brothers are gonna be trouble. Keaton was a first gentleman where I counts but omg was he hot!! You think quiet, reserved vet.....holy hotness! And Presley was a brilliant, independent heroine. They are complete opposites but perfect for each other!

I cannot wait to see more from this family. Bowden and Lily's story has me intrigued already!
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Can I just say that Carrie Aarons you know how to write an angsty romance that will have you on the edge of your seat wondering what is going to happen next. I laughed and I cried while I was reading this book because my heart went out to both main characters Keaton and Presley. The way she wrote this story had me feeling like I was right there in the clinic and the book store with them seeing them live out their lives.

When Keaton and Presley first meet their is chemistry there and they both
Sissy's Romance Book Review
FLEETING by Carrie Aarons is book one in The Nash Brothers Series. This is the story of Keaton Nash and Presley McDaniel.
Presley is the middle child who has drifted from one job to another...never holding anything for long. Presley has never really found her niche in life, so when her Grandmother needs help with her bookstore due to her heath, she goes forward to help. Presley the total city girl, heads to the small town of Fawn Hill to help. What Presley doesn't expect is that she would like
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
Fleeting is a small town romance in which the responsible town vet, Keaton meets the flighty city girl, Presley and sparks fly. This book had a lot of the elements I like in a small town romance story. Everyone knows everything about everyone. There is inevitably that little old lady that gets away with saying or doing what she wants and is usually lovable and funny. And there are the fun town traditions that can help bring people together. This story had all that plus the meddling family thrown
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
I received an Advance Reader Copy. This is my honest and voluntary review.

A small town, a book store, and a veterinarian with a meddling family? Sounds like a recipe for a good time to me and that's exactly what I had while reading Fleeting - a good time! Presley and Keaton (love those names) were the cutest couple and I LOVED the way they fought their attraction even though their coupling was inevitable. I'm so happy that this is the first in a series because I want more stories set in Fawn
Karen
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well developed and so quaint/sweet.
Katie (Leave Me Alone I Am Reading)
Carrie has a way with words that is like the ebb and flow of the ocean. Her words are flawless and perfect making reading effortless and enjoyable. The way she develops her characters and their story is absolutely amazing.

Presley moves to Fawn Hill to help her grandmother and in the process falls in love with this quaint, country town. Let me tell you that I want to move there! It’s sounds like picture perfect perfection. Presley grandmothers dog eats an article of her clothing and needs to be
Anne Milne
Keaton and Presley's story is a sweet feel good romance. Keaton is the reliable brother the ohe everyone turns to. Presley is the woman who is going to shake up his life.

This is only the start of our journey with the Nash brothers which is good because they are all intriguing.

reviewed by Sweet Spot Sisterhood

reviewed by Sweet Spot Sisterhood
Natalie O’Brien
Sep 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review:

Definitely loved this book and definitely can’t wait to read the rest of the series...I think I’m really excited to read about Bowen and Lily!!
Cecily Bonney
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Carrie Aarons!

Hello Nash brothers! I am not sure which one I want first!

Keaton Nash is a veterinarian who followed in his late father's footsteps.

Presley is a young woman that went to her grandmothers rescue. She is now working at her bookstore/packaging store.

This book was so good! I love me a super cute love story that is real! I mean I am not sure if this is a true story but it can totally be a true story.

These two characters reminds me of me and my husband in a way. I myself always
Nicki  (BooksandChatt)
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
This small town romance has all the feels! Presley and Keaton are polar opposites. Sometimes opposites are made for each other! The Nash family dynamic is a strong one! I can’t wait to see how the rest of the Nash brothers stories turn out! Carrie Aaron’s you definitely made Fawn Hill and these characters come to life!
T.
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

What I loved most about Fleeting was the realness of the characters, they didn’t say the perfect thing at the perfect time. They continued to say the wrong thing at the wrong time but that is life because nobody is perfect.

Presley and Keaton are perfectly described middle (overlooked, free spirit) and first (weight of the world on their shoulders) children. I loved watching these two types of personalities fall in love. They made mistakes but took responsibility and learned from them.

It’s
Tina ( As Told By Tina )
This review was originally posted on As Told By TinaI received this book for free from Author, Carrie Aaron in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review. It all started with a dog who ate a pair of lace pink underwear.

Fleeting is the first book in The Nash Brothers series. Fleeting is about the oldest Nash brother, Keaton. This is a small town romance where the hometown vet meets the city girl.

I have read many of Carrie Aaron’s books
Dana
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay, so I started Fleeting this morning at 10am...it is now 7:45pm and I just swiped the last page. That’s right, I read this in one sitting because I could. Not. Stop. Reading!

In Fleeting, Ms. Aarons introduces us to the Nash Family: 4 boys, their mom and the town of Fawn Hill. With this being the first in a series, it seems only fitting we get the older brother first, meet Keaton (I am in love with him and his name). I fell hard for Keaton: he has the world on his shoulders. Trying to help
Verna Loves Books
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fleeting by Carrie Aarons is one of the sweetest romances you'll read. I was instantly in love with the characters and found myself fully invested in the Nash Brothers. I can't wait for more of this series because each brother has his own way of pulling you in.

In Fleeting, you meet the charismatic Keaton Nash. I instantly loved his good boy charm and boy next door vibe. He is caring, driven and loves so deep. Everyone will enjoy him. When him and Presley first meet, it's pretty funny. I loved
BookLover
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story was so sweet and steamy, which is typical Carrie Aaron’s. She is a master at writing small town romances and proves it in this book. I love small town romances and this author only exceeds my expectations. She makes the characters come to life. You laugh, cry and melt with emotions in this book. This is a story of second chances and gaining family. The characters encounter turmoil and life-changing circumstances, but they prevail and are stronger and happier because of it. It is the ...more
Tania's Book Blog
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Opposites attract and I enjoyed it. Presley and Keaton were different but compatible. What I enjoyed about this story was how the roles were reversed. The hero was the too good to be true small town nice guy that everyone loved and she was the city girl afraid of commitment that didn’t have any specific plans for her future. Also this wasn’t an instalove and even when he declared his attraction she turned him down, lol. So different!!!

But then Keaton weighed Presley down even though she still
Bre *B.B. Lynn Reads*
5 stars!

I really enjoyed this book. Their romantic journey totally won me over. They said the wrong things, got nervous, and embarrassed themselves and I loved it. It felt much more real than books where their dates are perfect and they never accidentally trip and land on their face. Not that I ever did that or anything...

I loved Presley and her free spirit! And then there was strait-laced Keaton, the good looking vet. They were both living one part of their life, without realizing there was
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• On the Rocks (Becker Brothers, #1)
  • Neat (Becker Brothers, #2)
  • Come Back Home Again (Hope Valley #2)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Staying For You (All For You, #3)
  • Falling For You (All For You, #2)
  • The Red Zone
  • Coming Up Roses (Bennet Brothers, #1)
  • Imperfect Match
  • Rustic Hearts (Poplar Falls, #1)
  • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
  • Where Forever Ends (Maplewood Falls, #1)
  • Gone For You (All For You, #1)
  • Just Breathe Again
  • The Hardest Hit
  • Beautifully Broken Pieces (Sutter Lake, #1)
  • Tangle (Dogwood Lane, #2)
  • Best of Intentions
Author of romance novels such as The Tenth Girl and Privileged, Carrie Aarons writes books that are just as swoon-worthy as they are sarcastic. A former journalist, she prefers the love stories of her imagination, and the athleisure dress code, much better.

When she isn't writing, Carrie is busy binging reality TV, having a love/hate relationship with cardio, and trying not to burn dinner. She’s a

The Nash Brothers (4 books)
  • Forgiven (Nash Brothers Book 2)
  • Flutter (The Nash Brothers, #3)
  • Falter (The Nash Brothers, #4)
“TV and chicken nuggets, the secret to parenting.” 0 likes