Start by marking “CRAVED The Secret Sauce to Building a Highly-Successful, Standout Brand” as Want to Read:
CRAVED The Secret Sauce to Building a Highly-Successful, Standout Brand

CRAVED The Secret Sauce to Building a Highly-Successful, Standout Brand

In CRAVED, Keli Hammond walks you through the ins and outs of building a brand that is not only noticed—but also sought-after and profitable. She uncovers the key elements needed to craft cohesive and clever marketing campaigns and demystifies the components needed to gain influence and be memorable.

A 2X award-winning marketer, Hammond combines decades of industry knowled
Published April 9th 2019

Be the first to ask a question about CRAVED The Secret Sauce to Building a Highly-Successful, Standout Brand

Jessica Belmont
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I was approached to read Craved for this blog tour, I thought, “this book could be JUST what I need right now. I have to take this opportunity!” I’m so glad I did. I thought I knew a thing or two about marketing, but the truth is, I have a lot to learn.

Keli Hammond very clearly knows what she is talking about. Sometimes self-help books aren’t as helpful when you don’t feel like the author is an expert. However, this isn’t the case here. Keli Hammond’s knowledge is incredible. The way she la
Marilyn R.
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
CRAVED fell into my hands at the perfect moment. After 12 years as a writer/author, I was looking at changing things up to embrace new directions in marketing. I had already tried a few new ventures with great success and wanted to build on that. This and another book I read at the same time really helped ignite an excitement within for what I could accomplish over the next 12 months.

While CRAVED is really a basic starting point for marketing to make it accessible for those of us not knowledgeab
Andrex
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Marketing is not selling! Marketing should never be centered around you! Already shaking your head in disbelief? "Marketing is about attracting people to you..... Marketing is less about selling, and more about helping." PROFOUND statements. There are more in this book that may well make you do a 360 turn in the way you have been approaching your business.

Building your brand will not happen overnight. It can take a LONG time! Persevere. Don't give up when something fails and you lose money. Kee
Shelly
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As a blogger/writer, I wish that I could have read Keli’s book years ago! I felt like I was sitting right beside her, discussing marketing over a cup of coffee. The book is more than educational – it’s eye-opening to a 360° view of marketing – inside and out. I found myself nodding my head at some of the marketing myths that I’ve believed to be true for years and have started carving out a new path with her guidance.

Marketing is a complex field — yet Keli has put it into perspective on a real, n
Corinne Rodrigues
I’m a great believer in the saying, often attributed to, Gautam Buddha, ‘When the student is ready, the teacher will appear’. As I begin to set up The Frangipani Creative, I ‘receive’ books related to marketing, branding, etc. Craved is one of these books that magically came to me and I’m so glad it did. I could definitely do with some secret sauce to build my business.

I’ve always struggled with the idea of having to market myself and products. I realized at the very beginning of reading this bo
Roberto
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book from start to finish. It is extremely well written. Marketing has always confused me because it’s such a complex field, but this book makes it simple and very easy to apply. Tons of helpful tips, good stories, and variety in information. Keli is knowledgeable on the subject matter and it shows. I really like that it’s broken into four sections; that was a really great idea! It made it easy to follow and it kind of read like a story. If I had to pick a favorite chapter (which ...more
Bryan Lyles
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Friendly adviser

Reading CRAVED, had me understanding what I want get out of my brand, without all the preachy, you need to follow this model. This was like a friend helping and guiding you to be a better you. If there's any seminars conducted by Ms. Hammond, I would attend. I would like to get some friendly advise from someone who's been through the trails and tribulations of branding and/or re-branding. Good read.
Randolf Saint-Leger
Innspiration with great tips and resources.

Great resource if you are an entrepreneurs looking to launch your brand. The author provides great insight into what it takes to create a kickass brand.
Renee Guill
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book for bloggers and entrepreneurs. I wish I had read it before I started my blog, but now I know what not to do. Even if you've been doing it for awhile, I bet you'll find something you didn't know about here.
1 follower
Keli Hammond is a nationally-recognized, award-winning expert on marketing. The author of CRAVED: The Secret Sauce to Building a Highly-Successful, Standout Brand; Keli knows what it takes to make people stop, listen, engage, and invest in brands (both personal and business). With a focus on brand acceleration and positioning, Keli's expertise helps people pinpoint hurdles to success and pivot the ...more