Start by marking “The Billionaire's Secret Heir: A Clean Billionaire Romance (The Billionaire Surprise Series Book 5)” as Want to Read:

He needed an heir. She wanted her baby to have a father. Neither planned to fall in love.

Published March 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Secret Heir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Secret Heir

Start your review of The Billionaire's Secret Heir: A Clean Billionaire Romance (The Billionaire Surprise Series Book 5)
Coco.V
Jun 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (6/18/2019)! ...more
Janet Graham
The Surprise Gift of Love
This is a sweet and clean romance with faith elements. This is a fun story with a few interesting twists. The characters are more than believable. The way the billionaire spends his money is something that most readers will enjoy. All of the emotions ring true. This is a high-quality story as is everything this author writes. I received this ARC book from the author for free and this is my honest review.
Bernadette Cinkoske
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved The Billionaire's Secret Heir! I think my favorite part of the story was Becka's nickname for Beckett! Other elements I really enjoyed - Beckett's growth, Madi standing up to Beckett, Beckett's family being real human beings. There are some surprises in store for the reader. This book is far from the trope you might expect. This is truly heartwarming story. You must read this book!
Heidi
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So, so good. I did not want to put this one down, and I did not want it to end, either. Not many sweet romances make me cry, but this one did in all the best ways. Ms St Clair has a way of taking a story that could very well become cheesy or cliched, and turning it into something relatable and unique.
Noma Byrne
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! His father says he has to have an heir to inherit the family business that he has been running for several years. He finds out that he supposedly has a little girl, he claims the business. There are some surprises coming up, so be sure to read to discover how it turns out! I recommend this book to anyone who loves to read clean romance!
Anne Wingate
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not What You Expect

Beckett and Madi were not meant to be. Or were they?
Beckett's father sets up what looks like an insane stipulation, especially considering the time element. It simply is not possible.
Until attorney Bret with one "t" shows up, informing Beckett he has a daughter and must start paying child support.
Novels by Emma St. Clair are always a treat, and this one is no exception.
Recommended for all readers of clean Christian billionaire romance.
Love
Beautiful Unexpected Love Story

This is a sweet and heartwarming romance with adorable and charming characters that will simply melt your heart and brighten your spirit as they journey towards unconditional true love and family.
Robin Alford
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Mixture...

So impressed with the mixture of faith, reality and happy ending. The author managed to convey how messy faith can be and how the past can become a barrier to a new life when trying to move forward. The happy ending was perfect and completely unexpected, but really kept to the plot of the book.
Donna Weaver
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WHAT IT'S ABOUT
Beckett Van de Kamp is poised to officially take the reins of the family business--until his aging father's request for him to have an heir becomes a requirement. When he discovers that an old girlfriend had his baby before she died, Beckett sees this as a perfect business transaction. But when Becka and her Aunt Madeline enter his life, he realizes that it might not be so simple to keep his heart out of it.

When her sister is killed in a car accident, Madeline Lott goes from
S B
Nov 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Not my fave

I was really looking forward to this book. The plot intrigued me.

But, I could not stand Madi. At all. Her worst case scenario mentality was super frustrating to endure. She really needed to probably see a professional for that. It also doesn't really make her strong, not sure where Beckett saw that.

She also rubbed me the wrong way with her attitude about custody and Beckett's guest house. She waltzed in there requesting full custody then was upset Beckett didn't initially want to
Corina
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

The story of Beckett, Madi and Becka had my attention throughout! I liked the idea of reforming ones life and making a new start, putting on the new personality. The challenges the characters face seemed realistic and occasionally predictable but Emma has a way of throwing twists in that makes what was predictable and turns it into a new situation that now has intrigue and excitement.

I was extremely impressed with the
The Mysterious Reader
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emma St. Clair is one of those authors who consistently provides great stories in some of the genres I most enjoy: billionaire and rockstar romances. The Billionaire's Secret Heir (The Billionaire Surprise Series Book 5) is a perfect example of this. Madeline and Beckett’s story is a great one, with her going from paid nanny to primary caregiver upon her sister’s death and eventually so much more. It’s fun watching Beckett fall into love with her. It just fun reading this tale. But for the fact ...more
Vicki Johnson
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A very sweet and uplifting story

This was another delightful read by Emma St. Clair. It touched on so many relevant issues that people face in their every day lives and she has handled it with such grace and compassion showing forth in this work. She beautifully touches on our faith in God and just believing in the power of prayer and love. Occasionally I will pick up a book and when I read the last page, my entire experience with the book has been taken to a different level. This is a very
Cindy Cooke
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful sweet Christian romance

This book is undoubtedly one of my favorite reads. The magnetic personality change when Becca first met 'It ' was so incredibly sweet. It matched the rest of the book incredibly well. The father/son bond between Beckett and Sander was so well-expressed, and the brother bond between Beckett and his younger but more mature brother was something to behold. The ability of the Dutch to speak forthrightly and from the heart prevented a lot of heartache. Finally, the
Lori R
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emma St. Clair wove a beautiful story that really touched my heart. It is a sweet and clean story that draws upon faith, especially as the story progresses. The story has wonderful, realistic characters that really grow before your eyes. Beckett had everything money could buy and is married to his job until his dad throws him a twist. Madi is now raising her sister's daughter since her sister died in an accident. Out of tragedy comes love and heartache. I never knew for sure where the story was ...more
Leslie  Bakke
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book; it really touched my heart. As I was reading this book, I seem to become part of it. I became a close friend or relative who watched the characters as they adapted to whatever life threw at them. Although The Billionaire’s Secret Heir is considered as romantic fiction, it is more than a romance between a man and a woman. It is about love between a man and a child, a woman and a child, and God and two very “human” people. I read a lot of Christian fiction and I think that this ...more
Victoria
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting read for me, it had faith, doubt, loss, guilt, secrets, lies, family drama, priorities and love. I'll be honest and say I didn't warm to Beckett at first, but he soon changed my mind. The journey he goes on shows true character development and honesty, I loved all the characters and how they each brought something to the story and enriched it. This story is full of emotion and sucked me in so much I couldn't stop until I finished it. I am voluntarily leaving this honest ...more
Courtney
Dec 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
Okay

This novel was okay, not the best that I have read but definitely not the worst. I enjoyed this book for the majority of the storyline but towards the end I felt it was too drawn out. I wish they could have wrapped it up a little sooner, I feel like it would have worked out better. This novel had a lot of up and down moments for me. One moment, I was completely sure I wouldn't keep reading it, the next I couldn't seem to put it down because I wanted to know what happened. In the end, I'm
Barb S
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love seeing how characters grow and change over the course of a novel. Emma St. Clair did a great job of creating a strong but sensitive leading lady and a man of depth. Watching the characters grow and change as the overcame their personal struggles made this book enjoyable to read. I love the integration of faith into the story in a way that was believable and not forced. If you enjoyed the other books in the series, you'll love this one as well.
Kim
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So sweet and funny and just read it now.

Do I know this is fiction? Do I still fall in love with the characters? Yes. I laughed. I cried. I couldn’t put the book down. Realistic characters with flaws and problems reach out to God for help. Sound familiar? Lol. Loved this story. Can’t wait to read more from this author! Highly recommend!
Gail
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed this book about a struggling woman trying to care for her sister's baby while facing homelessness and a billionaire who thinks he has everything but really has nothing except his work. And yet it's not just a love story between these two, but also includes a cute energetic 2-year-old and how she reaches our and changes hearts. I highly recommend this clean romance.
Ru4repeat
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The secret's out. This book's fantastic.

Another great read from this talented author!
I didn't want to read about Beckett's background because I don't like that lifestyle, but it was handled so delicately and lent such depth to his character it was a great addition.
I'm a sucker for a good come back story.
On a steaminess level I would rate this a pleasant PG.
Misty Goan
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An amazing well writtenclean inspirationallove story. This sweet very touching unexpected romance had me addicted from the beginning. It touches on strong family values, faith, love, doubt, hardships with an unexpected perfect surprise HEA. The characters were well developed, interesting, and had an undeniable connection. I honestly and voluntarily reviewed this ARC. ...more
Judy G
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great story of Beckett and Madi finding common ground to take care of daughter Becka, after her mom passes away. Becka changes Beckett's life from wanting to be a carefree bachelor to wanting to be a father. Can Madi and Beckett make a go of it and provide a family for Becka? If you like a good clean romance, you will like this book.
Sam
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Simply an amazing story

One of the things I liked about this book was some expected twists and turns but that is just how it is in real life. We can’t do it on our own but God can handle anything if we just let him. Beckett’s failing in love with a little girl who looks just like him right away is exactly it was when my boys were born. This one is hard to put down !
D'anah
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

A story with enough ups and downs to keep you interested, as you wait to find out whether these two characters will grow past their past (and tendencies) to commit yo each other and make a 'family' in the end. Loved the faith aspects, clear and real enough to be impacting. A good read.
Dorothy Zeason
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
God Sends Love

I love the way Emma St. Clair made the characters seem real, especially the little girl, Becka, who did all the sweet, quirky, funny little things that little girls do. It showed life being messy, but getting better with God. ...and best of all, a happily ever after.
Serina
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

The complexity of the book does not come upon you until you read the last word. Madi, Beckett, and Becka become a family amidst true life troubles,romance and excitement. Learning and relying on the Lord to ease their life made this book so much better than other books I have read. Not just one or two quotes, but life’s lessons to help you go forward.
Deanna
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sweet read with many twists

This was a great story, full of fun and mayhem and sadness. But with a mixture of twists some you may see coming others you won’t. Loved it can’t to read more
Pat Babcock
The Billionaite's Secret Heir

The author did a wonderful job of creating a story of faith, doubt, hardships, faith,, and love. There is a depth instead of an unrealistic courtship.

• Saved by the Billionaire (Rich and Famous Romance Book 3)
  • Blind Date with a Billionaire Single Dad (Blind Date Disasters Book 4)
  • Cherished (The Blair Brothers #2)
  • Blind Date with a Billionaire Biker (Blind Date Disasters Book 3)
  • Her Reluctant Boss (Grant Brothers #1)
  • The Playboy Patriot (A Georgia Patriot Romance)
  • The Billionaire's Temporary Marriage (The Limitless Clean Billionaire Romance Series Book 3)
  • Her Dream Date Boss (Steele Family #1)
  • The Prince's Bewildered Bride
  • The Geeky Billionaire (Coconut Bachelor Beach #3)
  • Blind Date with a Billionaire Professor (Blind Date Disasters Book 2)
  • Delicate Balance (The Blair Brothers #1)
  • Cowboys Don't Marry Their Best Friend (Sweet Water Ranch #1)
  • The Twelfth Hour Patriot (O'Brien Family Romance, #2)
  • The Whole Story  (The Blair Brothers #3)
  • Nurse's Date with a Billionaire (Billionaire Date, #1)
  • Her Prince Charming Boss (Billionaire Boss #2)
  • Her Forbidden Bodyguard (Quinn Family #6)