Start by marking “Yes No Maybe So” as Want to Read:
Yes No Maybe So

Yes No Maybe So

New York Times bestselling authors Becky Albertalli and Aisha Saeed have crafted a resonant, funny, and memorable story about the power of love and resistance.

Jamie Goldberg is cool with volunteering for his local state senate candidate—as long as he’s behind the scenes. When it comes to speaking to strangers (or, let’s face it, speaking at all to almost anyone),
Expected publication: February 4th 2020 by Balzer + Bray

Start your review of Yes No Maybe So
Chaima ✨ شيماء
Who needs extreme sports when news of new book releases by my favorite authors give me more adrenaline than I will ever need for the rest of my life???
may ➹
Apr 16, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I live my life by simple rules: I see Becky Albertalli? I read it

update: I LOVE THIS COVER
Warda
Oct 31, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
There's part of me that is gagging for this book and another part of me that is questioning how the faith aspect is going to be handled. I'm tired of it being wishy-washy and westernised just so that it suits the audience. Just so that Muslims are perceived as normal.
Keeping my fingers crossed all the same.
beth ✨
Jan 31, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: releases-2020
we have a title and description about this book and i’m even more excited now!!

———

there’s literally no title, description or cover but it’s already one of my favourite books.
Tucker

yes no m
yes n
ye
y

this is the most beautiful title i have ever witnessed in my entire existence
Ivy
Feb 02, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: coming-soon-20
This book sounds great, and really cute! Becky is good at collaborating with other authors, so I’m sure she’ll be fantastic, and while I don’t know much about the other author she seems cool. So yeah. This’ll be good.
Parker Jensen
Jan 19, 2019 marked it as to-read
I don't know anything about this but I want it....now
kayla ☕ (hiatus)
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
take ALL of my money. there is no title, cover, or description but i can already tell you it's going to be my favorite ...more
Dahlia
I just...cannot say enough good things about this book. Come for the romance and wonderful Jewish and Muslim rep, stay to feel completely inspired about politics and an individual's ability to make a difference, whether or not they're of voting age. (And I particularly admire the respect this book pays to teens and the sensitivity to how difficult it is to be pre-voting age and feeling helpless in that regard.) There are so many decisions in this book I just loved, especially the ending, and I ...more
Swetlana (The Caffeinated Bookworm Life)
It's Becky Albertalli. Of course, I'm at the very least interested in this book but then I read the synopsis and now with the cover? I'm sold! Is it February 2020 yet?!
N (they/them)
update: we have a synopsis and this book sounds really cute and interesting and wow im so excited aaaaaah
~~~
hi good morning afternoon evening night, i would sell my soul for becky albertalli and for her next book. that's all.
Sara➽ Ink Is My Sword
Sep 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
"Navigating the cross-cultural romance of the century is another thing entirely" I AM SOLD.
rachel ☾
Review copy provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

BlogGoodreadsTwitterInstagram
Jenna
Jan 21, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I need this book now!!!
Reason: It's going to be awesome!!!
Evidence: Everything by Becky Albertalli is amazing!!!
hillary
Aug 07, 2019 marked it as to-read
I’m crying, that cover is so pretty, help.
Cody Roecker
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Politically engaging, YES NO MAYBE SO launches the reader into a campaign that is absolutely essential, much like this book is for everyone. Not only is the romance adorable, the characters are spectacular and refreshing. I adored every moment of this book
Salma19 (High Lady of the Dawn Court)
I'm already suffering from the long wait...
˗ˏˋliaˎˊ˗
May 02, 2019 marked it as anticipated-2020  ·  review of another edition
ooo the synopsis sounds so interesting, i can't wait for this one to be released!
Zemira (Kylo Ren fangirl) Warner
Gosh! Such adorable, well-written characters!
shre ♡
Nov 10, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
this sounds so cute!

and i love that so many romances between poc/cross-cultural contemp romances are being written these days.
Jaye Berry
I'm getting too old for this, rip. I wrote a long ass review but this book doesn't come out for a while so I'll hold off posting it for now. But this book was okay, just not for me. It hit a lot of important topics that slapped but the romance was SUPER cringy and awkward. So much of this book was also annoying pop culture references that made me want to yeet myself off a cliff.
booksneedcaffeinetoo
okay this sounds cute as fuck: "romcom about two cinnamon roll teens who fall in love while canvassing for a special election" (from Aisha's Twitter).
turniip
Big nope for me, but I'm really too tired to write a long review for it.

I used to enjoy Becky's books, but the last few have left a weird feeling in my mouth when I'm done. This book is co-written with Aisha Saeed, whom I've never read from before. I found that the writing styles didn't stand out too much, but they each wrote a character, like when Becky wrote What If It's Us with Adam Silvera.

My issue is that this book dedicated time to things when I often felt other things should be broached.
Shehzeen Muzaffar
Nov 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
how are they going to handle the faith aspect is beyond me because i am SO tired of muslim hating their religion prespective and yeah.
Sana
Sep 10, 2019 marked it as anti-library  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
THIS BETTER BE ADORABLE AF
Olivia & Lori (The Candid Cover)
I have never read a Becky Albertalli book that I didn’t enjoy. She always seems to write humorous stories that also dig deep. I think that this co-authored book is going to be all sorts of fun and the characters sound fantastic.
Tova
Apr 16, 2019 marked it as 2020-releases  ·  review of another edition
Y'all are screaming over Becky, which is 100% great (I have yet to read a BA book, I know, I know. It's on my to-do list, but I am a senior and I have zero time for anything) but I am screaming over Aisha Saeed. This sounds absolutely amazing and all too needed. I am so glad this is going to be a thing.
Jaime
Apr 16, 2019 marked it as tbr-unreleased
An #ownvoices book about a Muslim girl and Jewish boy falling in love, sign me up fam.
Kobe Losenada
NO TITLE? NO DESCRIPTION? NO COVER? BUT WRITTEN BY MY QUEEN BECKY ALBERTALLI? NO PROBLEM! ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE BOOKS OF ALL TIME!!!
Enslie
Feb 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
I'm so excited that there's actually a tittle now, can't wait for the book to come out.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Slay
  • Jackpot
  • Permanent Record
  • How to Be Remy Cameron
  • Unpregnant (Unpregnant, #1)
  • Blood Heir (Blood Heir Trilogy, #1)
  • In Five Years
  • Patron Saints of Nothing
  • All Your Twisted Secrets
  • Full Disclosure
  • This Time Will Be Different
  • Frankly in Love (Frankly in Love, #1)
  • Rules for Being a Girl
Becky Albertalli is the author of the acclaimed novels Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda (film: Love, Simon), The Upside of Unrequited, and Leah on the Offbeat. She is also the co-author of What If It's Us with Adam Silvera. A former clinical psychologist who specialized in working with children and teens, Becky lives with her family in Atlanta. You can visit her online at www.beckyalbertalli.com. ...more