Start by marking “My Mini-Micro Mindset Manual” as Want to Read:

My Mini-Micro Mindset Manual

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  15 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Paperback
Published by Hashtag Press

To ask other readers questions about My Mini-Micro Mindset Manual, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Mini-Micro Mindset Manual

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of My Mini-Micro Mindset Manual
Angharad (Two Book Thieves)
"But always, always believe in yourself."

This book was kindly gifted to me at the Swansea Blogger Collective in exchange for an honest review by the publisher.
This little pocket rocket of a book is perfect for those who are interested in well-being and working towards a positive mindset. Blurbed by Mind, the mental health charity, it's easy to see why. This is an A-Z guide suitable for anybody and is packed with simple tips, ideas and supportive words. Neeta has written about everything from
Rachel Bridgeman
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a pocket manual, a guidebook, a Jimminy Cricket prescence that can be kept in your purse/bag/back pocket and is full of affirmations.

Going from A-Z ,it aims to provide moments of clarity , a sense of grounding and an awareness of your part in a larger whole,

It is definitely coming with me on clinical placements as a reminder to destress oneself and remind oneself that actually, you are doing ok!

It will be the one self help/self care manual that I would not throw away in disgust at not
Danielle
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This little Pocket Rocket as Neeta calls her is a beautifully written A - Z guide that containbite-sizedtips, ideas and supportive words of positivity, that have the potential to turn your life around. I've already read this twiceand I've only had it for 24 hours! It's either situated by my bed or it is travelling in my purse, incase I need it. I personally get quite a lot of anxiety when I'm outside my house, as well as lacking confidence. The little alphabetized advice contained in this book ...more
Mukesh Gupta
Aug 20, 2019 rated it liked it
This is another one of the simple but beautiful books that i have read recently. The author has a simple idea, to share her thinking around key concepts of developing a positive mindset and delivers the ideas, wrapped around the alphabets of English language (A-Z).

The language is simple, thinking simpler and therein lies the beauty of the book. The book can serve as a quick reminder of the kind of mindsets that we need to cultivate.

This is a good book to revisit when one is going through a
Shelbycat
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I picked this little book up from Swansea Waterstones where it was gifted to me through the Swansea Blogger Collective in exchange for an honest review.
This is such a cute and minimalist book, no fancy pictures or colours just black and white. I appreciated this because sometimes when you're having an anxious moment or you just feel like you can't cope it can be too much to have loads of sensory input. It's also pocket sized so can easily travel around with you ready for if and when you might
Ash Williams
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Overall opinion of the book:
What a gem of a book and an absolute joy to read. My Mini-Micro Mindset Manual may not be the longest book in the world, but it doesn't need to be, as each page is so powerful. This book is uplifting and has helped me so much already. It's certainly one you can keep rereading when you need to inject some positivity and feel motivated.

If you're a fan of books like The Secret and ones about mindfulness and the Law of Attraction, then you'll definitely enjoy this book as
Heather Bennett
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
This book is definitely mini and micro in it's contents. It was a quick read and nothing new. Not something I would buy, because I would want more to my book even for a small book.
Vanessa
Aug 02, 2019 rated it liked it
"My Mini Micro Mindset Manual" is a very quick read, that - although there are only enough words to fill one, maybe two pages in total - I can still write a lot about.
I think whether one likes this book or not really depends on the expectations one has before buying or acquiring this book and also how much one himself wants to be immersed in the general topic.

The book itself is very minimalistic, what some may find inspiring but what I found to be too little content overall. I know it does say
Lyndsey Asgard
Aug 02, 2019 rated it liked it
*Received from the publisher in exchange for an honest review!*

This was a really cute, quick read but the experience left me with a bit to be desired.

I found the content to be too minimal to really enjoy and sink my teeth into. I understand that the author probably didn't want to distract from the messages in the book, but some graphic design or illustrations, anything really, would really bring this piece together. Something to make it a more stimulating and beautiful read.

The messages were
Zara Ahmed
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was gifted this through the Swansea Blogger Collective in exchange for an honest review.

What a breath of fresh air! This little A-Z guide is packed full of tips and ideas to help with you wellness - perfect for someone who might be a bit lost at where to start. Each tip is simple but a nice reminder of things we can often forget help with our mental health such as smiling or getting a decent night of sleep. Considering it's compact design it's a good book to keep at hand for those moments when
ACME  TEEN BOOKS Kids & YA Too!
You might think this is a bit out of character for what has been posted here on ACME Teen Books - Kids and YA Too! The reality is that according to the National Institute of Mental Health based in the US, about 50% of all teens between the ages of 13 to 18 will at some point struggle with the reality of depression or some other mental illness. They can benefit (as well as the rest of us in general) from some training and encouragement in ways to better focus our minds. So as a mom of multiple ...more

• The Wooden Hill
  • Guardian - The Choice
  • Gobble Gobble Mr. Wobble
  • The Lady of the Tower (The Lydiard Chronicles, #1)
  • Zephyra (Elemental Diaries #1)
  • Scar of the Downers
  • A Perfect Tree
  • Own Your Everyday:  Overcome the Pressure to Prove and Show Up for What You're Made to Do
  • Kick Ass with Mel Robbins
  • Brides for Brothers (Midnight Sons, #1)
  • If You Could See Me Now
  • Forlorn
  • The Love Playbook
  • One Hundred Names
  • The Passengers
  • The Secrets You Hide
  • Seeing Around Corners: How to Spot Inflection Points in Business Before They Happen
  • After Leaving The Village