Start by marking “Origin of the Vampire (The Cycle of Life Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Origin of the Vampire (The Cycle of Life Book 1)

Origin of the Vampire (The Cycle of Life Book 1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Christophe Haram is vampire, his skin is pale, his hair black. An avid reader of conspiracy theories, he is certain the mythical human race exist. During his wild youth he darkened his skin and dyed his hair, he remains unruly to this day.

A new dayclub, Sunrise, opens in his home town, Orionsby; and it appears to be a hotbed for trafficking missing vampires. While invest
Published November 25th 2018 by Mirador Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Origin of the Vampire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Origin of the Vampire

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Origin of the Vampire (The Cycle of Life Book 1)
Ruth Anna Spencer
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It’s my own book, what the hell I’ll give it five stars. Hurrah
It is a twist on the traditional vampire story. It’s not a love story, it’s not gothic and there is no erotica in it...
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 CRANKY STARS

Well, this book is a new and different take on Vampires. I absolutely loved it and wish I could give it 6 stars. It is very innovative and blew my mind aware trying to understand this concept. The characters are actually very likeable, and their world actually makes sense. Imagine a world where the Vampires are normal, and the humans are the villains. It’s a “Planet of the Apes” type story. Intriguing!
5 CRANKY STARS

None of what I’m about to write is a spoiler. It’s only a small part of this story. Vampires think humans are scary and weird. They don’t drink fresh blood but do drink manufactured blood. They have night jobs of course because Vampires can’t be in the sun. There are other creatures that work the day shift. Some Vampires think that the humans are living among them, but no one knows for sure. There are some human protesters demanding rights but for the most part, no one has ever seen a human. If a Vampire is caught in the sun, a special police force unit picks them up and puts them in quarantine as they are considered contagious. No one put in quarantine is ever seen again.

The story revolves around a Vampire couple moving in together. Their friend has disappeared, and they go on the hunt. Soon, they are subject to death threats and job loss. It becomes a great mystery story that has so many twists that I couldn’t figure out what was happening. The ending will blow your mind. I was totally unprepared for the answers they found and I’m looking forward to the next book.