Start by marking “Nanti Kita Cerita Tentang Hari Ini” as Want to Read:
Nanti Kita Cerita Tentang Hari Ini

Nanti Kita Cerita Tentang Hari Ini

Published October 2018 by POP (first published 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Nanti Kita Cerita Tentang Hari Ini, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nanti Kita Cerita Tentang Hari Ini

Start your review of Nanti Kita Cerita Tentang Hari Ini
Yenny
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not hating this one, not loving it either. Overhyped book which really has a great marketing example in selling this one (for it may not be that easy). I was expecting a heartwarming or heart-wrenching book as the marketing on Instagram presupposes: listening to the playlist the author made & reading this will make you cry.

The author draw bites of simple illustrations that complements the words, one quote per spread. Perfect for short attention spans millenials like me...and a lot of people
Op
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
wowww never thought gonna enjoy it a lot. fun to read. chic illustration.
Emily
Sep 11, 2019 rated it liked it
I had too high of an expectation for this book thinking I might shed a tear or two. Skimmed through this book in less than 30 minutes, found some quotes which I like and intend to photograph for instagram purposes but then that's that.
Purnama
Jan 23, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 01-dislike, dnf
Tried to like their posts on ig, couldn’t. Tried to like this book, couldn’t. I read a quarter of this book plus some random pages, but I just couldn’t take it. I was too bored and caught myself rolling my eyes a few times. I really did want to like it. I wanted to GET it, ya know? Cuz there’s a movie out and they have tons of fans. But these are quotes that I just can’t relate to. Or things that I feel are too factual, as in I don’t know why they are stating the obvious. Maybe those are not as ...more
Marissa Sony Fajarnur
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
perfect book fot those whose kinda have the same situation with the messages on this book idk it just feels right. Too short, simple actually but I love it the words even the ilustration wowww perfect.
Hasna Safira
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
simple yet touching ...more
Nabila Nayif
Dec 27, 2018 rated it liked it
3,5 too cheesy but not really bad. Complete review soon
indy
Mar 01, 2019 rated it liked it
The words along with the illustrations got slightly boring at one point, due to its repetitiveness, however, overall, it's motivational. While reading, it made me feel like I was at a certain calming state. Not quite serenity, but somewhere along the lines of 'calm.' Overall, it was good.
Dy
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
My expectation over this book is way too high. :)
Karina Paramitha
Nov 19, 2019 rated it did not like it
I am one of the person who did not understand the book at all. I don't see any clear storyline.
Anindya
Finished the book in 15 minutes. Heard about the hype and got curious. Some passages were beautifully relevant and got me thinking, but some others were just meh.
Hana Rikayasa
Apr 19, 2019 rated it liked it
I read it in one sitting. The quotes is relatable but not really amazing. The illustration is good tho.
Atikaa Rhmwt
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
i expected nothing from this book, got it from my student. i actually kind of fed up with the popularity of illustrations slash poetry books nowadays. if the writing is good, i will just shut up but, nah, the writing isn't good, so yes, i expected nothing from this book. "ah, just another lalabolang," - my wicked brain thought. oh, that night i even mocked my student "what is so good about this kind of books? in two pages, you can only read like five sentences. is this even qualified to be ...more
Silmy
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Regardless of the hype, for me this book is actually really good. I hit the very last page in less than 15 mins and there’s a tingling feeling in my heart. It feels like me being wrapped in a warm blanket after a bad storm of insecurity. For those of you who think this book is overhyped and gave you nothing other than overexposed marketing gimmick, try reading this in a very calm situation. Don’t read this in a bus when you’re rushing to work. I suggest to have a hot shower, full tummy, and wear ...more
SanWa Library
4 stars of this book out of 5!!
I could finish this book in minutes.

Well I read this book after I watched the movie. I might say that if I read it first this book might not be good for me. But because I read it after the movie, I am amazed that through that circle of quotes could develop a story line!!

What I like about this book is the format, cute illustration, and the quotes itself. Much quotes enlighten me.

What I don't like is if I read it before the movie it would be hard for me to connect
Alicia Lopulalan
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been in my depressive phase for a while now,
And this book seems to be my way out of my hole.
“Sampai tiba satu waktu, untuk bangun dan melawan”
“Tugas manusia ya berjuang. Sampai akhir”
And many, many other slaps on me that told me personally: you’re not alone, and you need to keep moving forward.
Sure it maybe just a 20 mins read for one, just a illustration book for others, but for me personally, it was a personal cheer-up book.
Tina
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I gave this book to a friend of mine, because this story really relates to what he has gone through with his family... the quotes are reminders that life is actually yet so simple...you live everyday, keep on trying and find your path. I hope my friend finds some bit of peace in his life after reading this book.
Rosy Tandean
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2020, motivation
I've seen this book everywhere on Twitter and Instagram and again, I've set my expectation too high. For me, the illustration is much better than the writing. The writing is kinda repetitive, like you can count how many times certain words popped out on the book. Overall, this is an okay read since we only need to spend 20-30 minutes of reading, just don't expect too much soon.
Retyan Bening
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-help
Really appreciate the writer, Marchella. Thank you for the book.

I recommend the reader to read the book while listening to NKCTHI playlist on spotify. It helps you to enjoy the book like milk and cereal for breakfast. Please read it if you have enough or long time to reflect your life and be present.
Niluh Devita
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With some amazing illustrations, make the story really stand out. I really love this book because of simple words, but deeply touching my heart and brain. She really makes me think twice and then realize she is right. Thank you! Keep amazing!
Ratih Cahaya
Jul 03, 2019 rated it liked it
this book is just okay to me
Desy Rusvianasari
Dec 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kind of my motivation ...more
Kezia Kanaya
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love her writing style. Simple. Memorable. It made me feel like she's really there talking to me.
Nu Rika
Aug 08, 2019 rated it liked it
It’s a good book for reminder and motivation.
Irma Septiana
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was ok
Overhyped over small content.
Renadia Kusuma
Jan 04, 2019 rated it liked it
I read this book while also listening to their playlist on spotify. A very simple heart-opening book for you who sometimes question the universe.
Michelle
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this book because I can relate on the Sore & Malam part. The lines are simple but have a deep meaning, put together with beautiful drawings. This book will worth your while.
edah tahir
for those people who need some encourage words about to keep going in life, this is a book for you. As for me, it is kind of moderate. not worth the hype tho.
Medisa
Feb 08, 2020 rated it liked it
I'm curious about the story line
Tesa Renjani
Sep 12, 2019 rated it liked it
good graphics. help people through their depressed phase perhaps

• The Stories of Choo Choo: You're Not As Alone As You Think