Start by marking “Heart Shaped Fire (Crescent Kingdom: Chambers Pack, #1)” as Want to Read:
Heart Shaped Fire (Crescent Kingdom: Chambers Pack, #1)

Heart Shaped Fire

(Crescent Kingdom: Chambers Pack #1)

It was just another day in the coffee shop when Shawn’s world turned upside down. For the waiter-by-day, musician-by-night, the Rittenhouse neighborhood of Philadelphia was the perfect place to compose. The ambiance was usually more than enough inspiration, but when Edwin walks into the coffee shop for the first time, lyrics and melody seem to come with him. Shy and ...more
Published November 13th 2018 by Crimson Melodies Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Heart Shaped Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart Shaped Fire

Start your review of Heart Shaped Fire (Crescent Kingdom: Chambers Pack, #1)
AussieMum
ARC received for honest review

I really enjoyed the start of this. It was a sweet beginning on it's way to a nice shifter romance. But somewhere around 30% this book lost me and never got me back. And it wasn't the (view spoiler), it was the (view spoiler)that threw me. Way too much was glossed over for me to appreciate the MC's connection to each other which is an integral part
Coco.V
Jan 18, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (1/18/2020)! ...more
Marie G
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: werewolves
Cute love story. Loved the MCs. The drama at the end was a little bit over the top. I also feel like the relationship between both characters could have been developped more.
Kaila
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i loved this story. it was different and unique and funny.. it made me smile and made me sad.. it was well written and an awesome plot. it was a slow start but once it caught it took off and i had to turn the page as fast as i could to keep reading. loved it
Bran Zesti
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a book, start slow and builds. Action package ,
love filled book. I didn't want to put it down it was so good. Going to want to read it Again.
Linda
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i thoroughly enjoyed this new m/m shifter romance. Well written with interesting characters who are well developed in many ways. Fun and romantic with some spice of life. Read it worth the time and money.
An Arc was provided in exchange for an honest review.
Dixiecowgirl
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it

Wow, what a fun read! Wonderful world-building, well developed characters and a great story-line. I enjoyed the writing and the flow of the story kept me reading from cover to cover.

Shawn and Edwin have a connection that is intense, intimate and inspiring. I loved how they grew together and found their own rhythm.

i thoroughly enjoyed reading this short story.
Sarita Chapdelaine
Nov 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I was looking forward to reading this book as the premise is amazing and even though the beginning is great I found it difficult to follow the story at times. There are a lot of time jumps and I wish that Shawn and Edwin connected more as a couple. Their relationship just doesn't gel for me and the lack of chemistry between them is odd. I want more world-building and background information about Edwin's family as well. I like that Shawn is very accepting of all of the things he learns about ...more
Violet  Marshall
Nov 18, 2018 rated it liked it
I have mixed feelings about this book. I expected more and thus was disappointed. There was a disconnect with the flow and the transitions. Which didn’t add and help the story but took away from it. The story itself was good and I liked it. I thought that the last half of the book was better than the first from a writing standpoint. The story is told from Shawn’s POV. I would have also liked it if the characters were developed more. I am glad that I read this book even though it didn’t entirely ...more
Pamela Cunningham
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
This is the first book in The Cresent Kingdom: Chambers Pack

This was a great start to a new shifter/supernatural MM series in this book out couple is Edwin a wolfen and his human mate our couple meet at a coffee shop after getting too know one another they realize that their falling madly in love with each other . But all is not what it seems between falling in love to rival packs our couple will have too fight for their love . Looking forward to the next book in this series .
Wax
May 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: own-have, kindle, mm
Promising start, but faltered towards the middle and end. I liked the meet cute - the MCs see each other in a coffeeshop but are too shy to really talk to each other. However, I felt that the world-building was lacking and we really didn't get a good background on each MC. It almost felt like this was book two in a series and I was missing details having not read the first book, but I know that's not the case.
Jordyn Kross
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I read a lot of paranormal, especially shifter romance. In fact, while I was reading this one, I picked up another because I wanted the contrasts from the usual fresh in my mind. This is a sweet romance with a touch of spice. The primary story is the love story between Shawn, a musician, and Edwin, an artist. It was gentle and unhurried. Yes, there was pack drama and shifting and all the great things that make a shifter story, but the main thing was this lovely love story. And I adored it.
Keith
Feb 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Unusual

Definitely not your average shifter storyline. Along with shifting there is a bit pf magic, though that element is only touched on and no detail is ever provided. The book ends on a positive note with no resolution for several of the story threads. It’s OK but I felt a bit abandoned at the end.
P Leslie
Nov 17, 2018 rated it liked it
This one was quite slow paced and everything seemed overly rushed.

The connection between the MCs wasn’t fully explored. Their chemistry was off - it didn’t stand out and it lacked the spark, fire and intensity.

The ending in regards to where Ed’s family initially came from completely went over my head.
Savanna  Freeman
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Typos

Could definitely use some more proof reading and editing, but the storyline was good. Nothing extraordinary or shocking, it's predictable and just like any other paranormal. I would have liked to fall in love with Shawn and Edwin more.
Sabella
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Different and so good

This was a great story with well developed characters and an amazing world. I really enjoyed the build up and it wasn’t an instant “shifters exist, we’re mates and love instantly “
Kali
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
The build was sloowwww but then took off straight to the ending. Okayyyy? Not my cup of tea...
tammy rufo
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i really loved Edwin and Shawn. this was a really entertaining shifter story, full of action, love and some very sexy times. would def recommend this book.

• Home In His Arms (Wildwood Mates #2)
  • Fraught (Alphabits #7)
  • Little Red (Big Bad Wolves #1)
  • The Omega’s Unexpected Alpha (The Omega's Surprise Baby #4)
  • Awakening (Wild Oak #1)
  • The Last Alpha Dragon (Full Moon Mates #4)
  • Ignite (Dragon's Destiny: Fated Mates #3)
  • Open Mind (Kink Chronicles, #1)
  • Mind Magic  (Triad, #1)
  • The Omega’s Alpha Mate (The Omega's Surprise Baby #3)
  • A Not So Typical Love
  • Unspoken Vow (Steele Brothers, #2)
  • His Pretend Omega (Cafe Om #2)
  • Espresso for His Omega (Full Moon Mates #3)
  • Scorch (Dragon's Destiny: Fated Mates #2)
  • Haven City Series Complete: Rogue Wolf, Alpha’s Shadow, Beta’s Thief , Alpha’s War, Tiger’s Den, Dragon & Flame, Alpha’s Gamble, Alpha Enchanted, Alpha’s Cage, Fox Hunt
  • Bitten (Terrin Pass Pack, #1)
  • Unsuitable Omega (Billionaire Alphas #1)
P.W. Davies is the joint pseudonym of authors Connor Peterson and J.R. Wesley. Here they write steamy queer romance with shifters, hitmen, and love in the face of danger.

You can follow them on social media as @AuthorPWDavies on both Twitter and Facebook, or find them online at authorpwdavies.com

Crescent Kingdom: Chambers Pack (2 books)
  • Take My Hand (Crescent Kingdom: Chambers Pack Book 2)