Start by marking “Breach of Trust (Atlanta Justice, #3)” as Want to Read:
Breach of Trust (Atlanta Justice, #3)

Breach of Trust

(Atlanta Justice #3)

Corporate litigator Mia Shaw suffers the shock of her life when she finds her colleague and friend brutally murdered. Grief-stricken and furious, Mia vows that she will do anything to seek justice and make the killer pay.

The man accused of the murder is a friend of security tech guru Noah Ramirez, but the evidence just doesn't add up. To save his former ATF partner, Noah n
Published February 5th 2019 by Bethany House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Breach of Trust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breach of Trust

Start your review of Breach of Trust (Atlanta Justice, #3)
Sarah Grace Grzy
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Ages 16+ for violence
Yet another fabulous legal suspense novel from Rachel Dylan!

Both Mia Shaw and Noah Ramirez were very interesting and compelling characters. While I didn't connect with them quite as much as I did with previous characters in the Atlanta Justice series, I still really enjoyed their story.

The opening scene immediately grabs you and doesn't let go until the end. Filled with tension and action, the suspense doesn't let up - even when you think the story is over. I greatly enjoy all the legal details
Brittany
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Breach of Trust is another wonderful legal suspense novel by Rachel Dylan. While this book is the third in the Atlanta Justice series, it can easily be read as a stand alone novel.

I enjoyed this peek into the world of corporate law and found myself trying to guess who was behind all of the trouble and mayhem that was occurring. The main characters, Noah and Mia, were very likable, even when they were on opposite sides of a murder case. I enjoyed their relationship’s natural development during th
Cara Putman
Jun 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
An intriguing book with multiple POV characters. The heroine is desperate to learn the truth about the murder of her colleague and friend. When she takes over his case, she expects it to be an opportunity to to honor his memory. Instead, she finds herself pulled into a quagmire of questions and challenges. The final twist kept me guessing! An enjoyable read.
Amanda Tero
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a nice conclusion to the series. I enjoyed that Mia was a baby Christian and trying to trust--and really appreciate that it was clear that she was a new Christian, not shady where she stood.

There was a sweet and steady romance. Nothing too deep or on the line, which I also appreciate.

The mystery was great. Though, because I've read a few of Rachel's books, I suspected the bad guy from close to the beginning, because she's shocked me a few times, but I've kind of figured out how to figu
Melanie
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Breach of Trust was a great conclusion to the Atlanta Justice trilogy! Legal thrillers have never been a favorite genre of mine, but Rachel Dylan knows how to write them in a way that I love. This book grabbed my attention right away -- it opened in such an intense way!

I liked the characters and how their relationship developed throughout the story. The mystery of who the "bad guy" was had so many layers and I never knew when the next twist was going to come. It was so good!

All in all, Breach of
Molly Jaber (Cover To Cover Cafe)
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads
One of my favorite legal suspense authors is Rachel Dylan. Her writing style is genuine and unique and her characters always come to life for me as I read her books. I had the pleasure of reading books 1 and 2 in this amazing series, and now, I've had the delight to read book 3. It was so refreshing going back to Atlanta and feeling like the story was written just for me.

I loved getting to see Mia and Noah's story unfold. Their pain, their struggles, the twists and turns of the plot, all jumped
Elizabeth
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Breach of Trust ( Atlanta Justice #3 )
By: Rachel Dylan
Breach of Trust is book three in Atlanta Justice Series. Wow, what a story. I would have to say that Breach of Trust is my favorite. I did not want to put it down. I was not disappointed. Dylan weaves a story with action, suspense , mystery, intrigue, and romance. Mia is a corporate lawyer and finds her best friend and co worker dead. She is determined to find out who did this to her friend. There is action from start to finish and the author
Susan Snodgrass
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rachel Dylan ends her wonderful Atlanta Justice series with Mia's story. Mia discovers the body of a good friend who has been murdered, a friend who is also a fellow lawyer and coworker at the same firm. When Mia is asked to take on his current case, she jumps at the chance to help him out. She soon discovers that things are not always what they seem.

If you enjoy a legal thriller that is inspirational, then don't hesitate to purchase this book. Dylan brings it and keeps it interesting, with eno
MJSH
"Faith isn't a magic pill. It's important to understand that. Not to expect the pain to just stop because you've let God into your life. But it does allow you to cope with the pain in a different way."

This is actually the first book I have read from Rachel Dylan and I am totally hooked. Breach of Trust is book 3 in the Atlanta Justice series but can definitely be read as a stand-alone. Now that I've finished the book, I need to go back and read books 1 and 2!!
The author creates a fast-moving leg
Dana Michael
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was the third and final installment in the Atlanta Justice Series by Rachel Dylan. I loved it. What a great way to wrap it all. I love trying to guess the bad guy and boy was it hard. Lots of action and suspense with a sweet romance too. I highly recommend to any lovers of legal thrillers. This author did a great job.
*I was given a copy of this book by the publisher and I was under no obligation to leave a review. This is my honest opinion.
Fiction Aficionado
As with the previous books in this series, this was a mixed read for me. On the one hand I love legal suspense, and it’s obvious this author is completely at home in the genre. There’s also no denying she knows how to get a story off to a cracker of a start. Nothing quite like finding one of your closest friends murdered in their own home!

On the other hand, telling rather than showing was the predominant writing style, sometimes to the point of redundancy, and for me, the characters never quite
Kav
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"God has an interesting way of tugging at our hearts and opening up our minds. Using the dark and painful challenges of life to speak into our hearts." (p 168)

Enthralling doesn't begin to describe all that is good about Breach of Trust. I know very little about the law but Rachel Dylan manages to write the legalize in a way that I can understand. And the combination of legal drama and intriguing suspense is such a powerful lure.

This is the kind of read where the suspense slowly builds and unexpe
Paula Shreckhise
Breach of Trust is the third installment in the Atlanta Justice series by Rachel Dylan.
This series is about three female attorney friends from law school who remain very close. It is also about each one’s faith journey.
In this book we learn about Mia Shaw, a shocking discovery and the consequences that could prove dangerous.
Ms Dylan adeptly brings us into the world of corporate law. I learned so much from this book. The lawyer-speak was not over my head but it educated me to a side of the law
Renee Green
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Author Rachel Dylan wraps up her Atlanta Justice series with the third and final book, Breach of Trust. Right away, the reader is drawn into this legal thriller with the scene of a brutal murder. Who killed the young lawyer named Chase? Why was he killed? Is Chase’s friend and coworker, Mia, also in danger? Does the evidence point to an innocent man? Why would God allow these things to happen? These are just a few of the questions that must be answered, and private investigator, Noah, is the rig ...more
Rachael
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great ending to a terrific suspense trilogy! I really enjoyed this read. Lawyers may be nice, but they can’t always play nice. Mia learns that through the situations that occur in court. Outside of court, her faith is being tested in so many ways...just like in anyone’s life. I really enjoyed the suspense in this read. The author did an awesome job of slight hints of things along the way without giving away who all was involved or exactly the end game.

It’s a terrific legal thriller with a page
Suzie Waltner
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
The final book in Rachel Dylan’s Atlanta Justice series starts with a murder and proceeds full speed ahead from there.

Amid grieving the loss of her good friend, Mia Shaw is given the lead on a case that is shrouded in danger and secrets. She turns to Noah Ramirez for his help in finding answers to her questions even though the two of them stand on opposite sides of the man accused of the murder of Mia’s friend.

Dylan’s courtroom and lawyer/client situations are spot on, the action is vivid and in
Gina
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An enthralling legal thriller that will keep you turning the pages. The characters were interesting. The growing romance between Mia and Noah was a slow process as they got to know and trust one another while investigating her friends murder. The legal case Mia is assigned to that was her deceased friends case is not what she expected and everyone involved is not as they seem. I received a complimentary copy and I am voluntarily reviewing.
Mark
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoy legal thrillers, and there haven't been many authors on the Christian market who write them. The few who have done so have been men......which is fine, as there are not enough "guy books" on the Christian fiction market.

Rachel Dylan is one of two female authors who have started writing legal thrillers in the last few years, and she does a great job of it. Legal thrillers can be tricky things. If the legal talk and work is too complicated, readers like me who aren't very well versed in
Dan Curnutt
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mia had a touch life growing up. Raised by a single mom who was also a drug addict didn't give her a lot of chances to make something of herself. But she fought hard, went to law school and now works for a large law firm and is "living the dream." Or is she? Trying to pay off her school loans she actually is at a large firm that pays well, but doesn't necessarily mean that she is doing what she wants.

Then the unthinkable happens. Her good friend and associate, Chase, is brutally murdered. Mia fi
Kara
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
NO ONE writes legal drama like Dylan does! Breach of Trust is the third book in this series (but can be considered a stand alone) and DOES NOT disappoint!

Loved Mia from the start; she has just become a Christian a few months ago, she is a bright lawyer and a loyal friend. She has a tremendous heart but doesn't let that get in the way of her logical mind and legal abilities. I was proud of her throughout the book.

I had no opinion of Noah in this series but he steps up in this one and is a loyal f
Lori Jorgensen
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh Rachel does a great job. This is the third book in the Atlanta justice series. Thrills galore. Suspenseful set up. Her characters come to life and reel you in. I didn’t want to put the book down till I was on the last page. Definitely a good book !!!
Mara
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rachel-dylan
Faith isn't a magic pill. It's important to understand that. Not to expect the pain to just stop because you've let God into your life. ~Sophie, Breech of Trust

Mia Shaw arrived at the door of her friend Chase Jackson's apartment with celebratory balloons in her hands. She knocked and yelled that she was there to take him out to dinner as planned. There was no way she would let his one year anniversary as a successful partner at the law firm they both work at, with out celebrating.
When he did no
Jessica Baker (A Baker's Perspective)
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: suspense
I have been waiting to read Mia's stories since I read book one in this series. I knew there was a back story to her, more than she's let on in the past, and I was excited to find out what it was. Also, this is the one character that really didn't have faith, and I was anxious to see how Dylan would incorporate that into the story. While I don't want to give away details - Dylan did a wonderful job of showing her growth, but also remaining honest unlike most new Christians. I found this to be so ...more
Katrina Epperson
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third installment in the Atlanta Justice series and I think this is my favorite book in the series. Even though this book is part of a series I feel it is definitely a stand alone. Packed full of edge of your seat suspense and a mystery with twists and turns that keeps you guessing until the end. I loved these complex characters. Mia is strong and well developed character. She works for a big law firm, but readily admits that it's not her ideal job. Yet, she still gives 100% to every ...more
Jasmine
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her friend is dead, will she be next?

I think Breach Of Trust is the book I've most looked forward to in this series. Mia and Noah have both intrigued me ever since they were introduced in the first Atlanta Justice book. And I was not disappointed, not by the characters and their chemistry, nor by the threads of mystery, or by the tense elements of legal suspense.

Once again, Rachel Dylan's personal knowledge of the ins and outs of the American legal system shown through in her stellar ability to
Gail Hollingsworth
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book three in the Atlanta Justice Series was full of twists and turns. Two incidents that seem totally unrelated, or are they, bring lawyer Mia Shaw into grief, then anger and a case her firm gives her that puts her life in danger.
This can be read as a stand-alone but I highly recommend the first two also. Author and lawyer, Rachel Dylan, brings so much “to the table” with her expertise. There is lots of nail biting, heart thumping action to get the avid reader staying up late at night turn
MK
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book. The last book in the series. Mia will stop at nothing to get justice for her friend.
Now her boss hands over a case he was handling. She has to prove to them she’s up to the task.
She may be upset about her colleague but is ready to handle whatever is given to her.
When things seem like an open and shut case one man might prove her wrong. As she digs to finds answers things get dangerous. It seems that her friends murder is connected to the case he was working on. She turns to No
Lisa Johnson
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Title: Breach of Trust
Author: Rachel Dylan
Pages: 304
Year: 2019
Publisher: Bethany
My rating: 5 out of 5 stars
What a fantastic and thrilling conclusion to the Atlanta Justice series! The story focus on Mia Shaw who practices corporate litigation. When Mia goes to Chase’s apartment looking forward to a celebratory dinner with him, she instead finds him brutally murdered. Now her world has been turned upside down and Mia’s faith is really being tested as she grapples through the aftermath.
In additio
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a great book! As you can see I stayed up way to late because I had to find out what happened . Rachel Dylan did an awesome job in creating a story so compelling! I highly recommend Breach
of Trust.

Mia Shaw has just found her friend murdered in his own apartment and she is positive that she knows who did it. Now she has been appointed to be in charge of her colleagues case and she starts unearthing all sorts of problems.

Noah Ramirez a security tech specialist is contacted by his accused fri
Doreen
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Like the others in this series, this is a great legal suspense novel. I love the authenticity in the details as Mia and her team wade through documents to prepare for trial; yet the details don’t ever bog the story down. The action is continuous and the plot moves along at a good pace. The danger increases as Mia gets closer to finding out the truth.
There is a romance but it doesn’t get a lot of development. The real strength of the novel to me is the unfolding drama in Mia’s corporate espionag
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Always Look Twice (Uncommon Justice, #2)
  • Never Let Go (Uncommon Justice #1)
  • Don't Keep Silent (Uncommon Justice, #3)
  • Deadly Intentions
  • Justice Delivered (Memphis Cold Case #4)
  • The Escape (US Marshals, #1)
  • Vow of Justice (Blue Justice, #4)
  • One Final Breath (Dive Team Investigations, #3)
  • Fatal Strike
  • Point of Danger (Triple Threat, #1)
  • The Killing Tide (Coastal Guardians, #1)
  • Dark Ambitions (Code of Honor, #3)
  • The Crushing Depths (Coastal Guardians, #2)
  • The Traitor's Pawn
  • Code of Valor (Blue Justice, #3)
  • Acceptable Risk (Danger Never Sleeps, #2)
  • Active Defense (Danger Never Sleeps, #3)
  • Collateral Damage (Danger Never Sleeps, #1)
Rachel Dylan is an award-winning and bestselling author of legal thrillers and romantic suspense. Rachel has practiced law for over a decade including being a litigator at one of the nation's top law firms. She enjoys weaving together legal and suspenseful stories. Rachel writes the Atlanta Justice Series which features strong, female attorneys in Atlanta. Deadly Proof, the first book in the Atlan ...more

Atlanta Justice (3 books)
  • Deadly Proof (Atlanta Justice, #1)
  • Lone Witness (Atlanta Justice, #2)

News & Interviews

“Faith isn't a magic pill. It's important to understand that. Not to expect the pain to just stop because you've let God into your life. But it does allow you to cope with the pain in a different way.” 0 likes
“You don't have to bear this burden alone." Sophie bit her bottom lip and looked directly at her. "The Lord will listen to your prayers, Mia. He's right there by your side and can do more for you than I can. But know that I'm praying for you each day.” 0 likes