Start by marking “Angry God (All Saints High, #3)” as Want to Read:
Angry God (All Saints High, #3)

Angry God

(All Saints High #3)

Vaughn Spencer.
They call him an angry god.
To me, he is nothing but a heartless prince.
His parents rule this town, its police, every citizen and boutique on Main Street.
All I own is a nice, juicy grudge against him for that time he almost killed me.
1st Edition, 384 pages
Published February 18th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Angry God, please sign up.
Anj Jay i think its luna and knight because in one of the books they mention knight is more close luna

Start your review of Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I breathe for Vaughn Spencer! This story and these characters have remained in my heart and mind months after reading. The story is breathtaking!

I’d been waiting for his story since his character was first mentioned and he is everything I expected and more! This story consumed me. I’m pretty sure I read it in record time. I could not put it down!

Here’s what I loved:

My heart was broken and pieced back together while flipping these pages. I experienced the full range of emotions. I cried like a
Bookgasms Book Blog
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
OMGGGG!! LJ Shen just dropped her first explosive read in 2020 in the form of Angry God and Vaughn Spencer and she took ZERO prisoners. Good Lord this story was EVERYTHING!!! This author has once again delivered a MAGNIFICENT read that has left me speechless, in awe and honestly heartbroken that it's over. Angry God is epic and solidified itself as Leigh Shen's BEST READ EVER!

After reading the first two books in the All Saints High series you might think you know who Vaughn Spencer is but
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ***

5 Sad It’s Over CROWNS

Hauntingly Beautiful. Completely Unexpected. Vaughn crept up on me, and broke me down. He owns my heart, and I never want it back.

Vaughn Spencer is more than I ever expected. I obviously expected some Vicious elements, he is his father’s son after all, based on his behavior in the previous books, but I didn’t expect the softer parts, the broken parts. Based on the title, readers know there is something that has affected Vaughn in a
Vanessa When Vane Reads
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favoritos, arc
ENGLISH/SPANISH VERSION

ANGRY GOD IS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS OF ALL TIME, it got so deep in my soul, reached the most hidden places in my heart and ruined me forever, I still feel it in every fiber of my being. The plot is captivating, gritty, dark, so intense,with such deep anguish that leaves you breathless, wow, I couldn't put it down.

The characters are UNIQUE! My Vaughn is..., I have no words, his personality fascinates me, a character so complex as I have never read another hero before, his
Harloe Rae
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Forget best book of 2020. Angry God is an all-time best novel. This is by far LJ Shen’s greatest work yet!

I want to start by saying Vicious by LJ Shen left a lasting impression on the romance community for a reason. That book hit us all with an unexpected impact we never saw coming. The second generation is no different.

Enter Vaughn Spencer.

We’ve heard from Daria and Knight and Luna. LJ left us hanging a bit longer for Vaughn because that wait is necessary. I wasn’t prepared. Nothing could
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS

We were an unfinished business, personal and always walking the tight rope between love and hate.

Let's talk about angst for a hot second here. Because this book? Mother. Of. All. Angst. Would you expect anything less from any kid of Vicious?

This book. This book was EVERYTHING. It's not for the faint of heart. It was gritty, painful, and downright captivating. It was deliciously angsty and rip your hair out frustrating. It was all of the things. Full of depth and emotion, layered with
chan ☆
Apr 30, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: the-worst
i don't think i'll be reading this one.

LJ... please get better beta readers. please put out fewer books per year. please just... stop writing stupid shit? PLEASE??? the reviews for this from people i trust were pretty scathing, and that's all the motivation i need to just stay away from this.

knowing myself, i might one day pick it up out of curiosity but i doubt it'll be an enjoyable experience.
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
WOW WOW WOW!! LJ Shen starts 2020 with a bang!!
Vaughn and Lenora owned music heart from the first few pages and to say that I did not want their story to end is an understatement. The author delivers the last book in a series that is undeniably one of the best I have ever read, with characters that are unforgettable.

Angry God is a straight up powerful read, managing to be bitterly funny , profoundly tragic and raw, as well as giving us great insight into art and music.
That’s just if you take

Book 3: Angry God - Vaughn’s story
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
24993460-SX540
ax

'ANGRY GOD' is the third full length romance book in L.J. Shen's 'All Saints High' series. Mainly spoken in Dual Perspective.

Angry God was one of my most highly anticipated, my most stalked after book of 2020 and it was everything I could’ve wished for! After encountering Vaughn Spencer in previous books, where his arrogant attitude was all up in our grills we all couldn't wait to get our hands on his book!! And he didn't disappoint us!!

Oh how my 'Heartless Prince' broke my heart, his
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Mari
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A thought provoking story that will stay not only in my heart, but the hearts of those who encounter it as well.

LJ Shen outdid herself completely with this conclusion of Todos Santos world.

Vaughn Spencer was not only vicious and ruthless, he was savage and completely deranged.

Move over Daddy Vic, the heir next in line is ready to take his throne. And that he did.

His story wasn’t what I was expecting yet was everything and so much more.

His queen, Lenora, she was not meek, she rolled with the
Cardan Greenbriar
OH MY GOSH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS
GUYS! GUUUUYYYSSSS

*POINTS TO THIS BOOK*
HE'S VICIOUS FUCKING BARON SPENCER'S SON!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

description
Bee
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was ok
After thinking more about this, I’ve decided to lower the rating to 2.5 STARS

To say that my relationship with L. J. Shen's books is tumultuous would be sort of an understatement. I'm a huge fan of her early works and she has written few of my favorite books ever. Namely, Bane and The Kiss Thief. She is a superb writer, one of the best in the indie community and that's just a fact. So it saddens & disappoints me to see the direction her plots and stories have taken this last year.

We all are
lazybookconqueror
Well... I guess that I woke up today and decided that I needed to have my heart ripped out of my chest.

“I’d never met a god who bled so often.”

Angry God is an emotional read. A book that starts like your classic bully high school romance, but that becomes something so much bigger is nothing short of epic. Truly a monumental conclusion to the Sinners of Saint/All Saints High Series, but also an intense ride of anger, fear, revenge, love, and redemption.

I swear that this should come with a health
Charleigh Rose
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The queen of angst and assholes is back and she did NOT disappoint! Angry God is fresh and heartbreaking and swoon-worthy and rage inducing and just fucking perfect. Full review to come.
CourtRocks
Mignonette
Feb 16, 2020 rated it did not like it
Honestly, It's time for LJ to replace her beta readers she can do better than this. PR, BK and AG has the same pattern of epilogue marriage proposal , knocked up heroine , settle down at an early age. Sorry , but Vaughn and Lenny has no chemistry at all. Why did Emilia and Melody become shitty parents? "In many cases when a reader puts a story aside because it' got boring , ' the boredom arose because the writer grew enchanted with his powers of description and lost sight of his priority , which ...more
Amo Jones
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Leigh has woven a delicate web of destruction with Angry God. The artistry that Leigh is gifted with blows me away every single time, but Angry God was a whole new dimension. Vaughn imprinted his soul into mine and I will take him with me forever. I love how all of Leigh’s characters are complex, all while she continues to deliver us with stories that break the surface of what we expect while reading. She blows me away every single time with her talent. With each book of hers, I say that it’s ...more
SHIRLEY ♡
Vaughn and Lenora, come and save this series.
We need you.

aniryllis
Apr 06, 2018 marked it as wish-list
Edit: May 28, 2019

THE ORDER HAS CHANGED.
This is now book #3 and no longer #2.
So happy to finish the series with Vaughn and his mystery girl, and not that piece of shit. [Edit: Not anymore. There's a 4th book *eye roll*. Edit2: Nope. That's a spin-off series now, lol.]

I hope you all will stop talking about Luna now, lol.
Thank fuck she decided to release Knight and Luna's story first.

Edit: May 5, 2019

Just finished Pretty Reckless and I'm actually interested in this (for now). Can't say the same
C.L. Matthews
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't kidding when I said this book slayed me in December.

Leigh had to see all my messages. (Which there were loads every chapter) I cried on several occasions, it just hit that hard. I'll never forget this story—his story.

I nearly forgot how to breathe as my eyes tried slowing down to savor Vaughn and his story. And still, I devoured each page as if they were embedding into my skin.

This book outdid my expectations and surprised me with every turn. If I could reread it for the first time, I
arini ☆彡
May 04, 2019 marked it as to-read
#1 pretty reckless — 4 stars
#2 broken knight — 4 stars
#3 angry god (tbr)

02/15/2020 -- I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS! i know we always say this exact words pretty much for every single book that piqued the slightest of our interest, but phew this tops all of my cant wait books. ive needed this book since pretty reckless, and with all the hype and beautiful teasers you keep throwing at me, i just—CANT ANYMORE.

09/28/2019 -- well too bad this theory has obviously been debunked.

05/04/2019 -- after
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
3,5 stars

I might be the only one to say this but this is my least favorite in the series.I liked some parts of the story but some others not so much.

It started really well and I enjoyed a lot of the story my main problem was the characters. I couldn’t connect 100% with them and Vaughn wasn’t for me.He wasn't what I expected and the story was a little bit slow.

I’m sure everyone is going to love it more! I’m just excited to read another book from Leigh Shen!

Obsessive Book Whore
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You are not ready for this book. It is raw. It is it's own masterpiece. Vaughn is everything and his goddess is perfection unlike anything Shen has written before. If you have triggers, this book may not be for you. I personally do, but I have loved everything this author has put out and absolutly threw caution to the wind and I was not disappointed.

This book is different than any other book from this author. It is dark, like dark. It will take you to places that will make you laugh, cry, gasp
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20200214_194132.png

We knew that the most highly anticipated book of 2020 was going to stop us in our track and pray for willpower so we can savor this read. The title alone has this powerful feel to it, the author's words no matter they type of story, feels like a long time friend that is sharing a story just for you.

Vaugn Spencer lives by his own rules and if you don’t like it, kindly see yourself out. He’s a rule breaker, leader in his own right, and he genuinely doesn’t give a f*ck what you think about him or
Elle Kennedy
Angry God is LIVE and FREE with Kindle Unlimited. You can get it here: https://amzn.to/31ZMr9s

Vaughn Spencer.
They call him an angry god.
To me, he is nothing but a heartless prince.
Between hooking up with a different girl every weekend, breaking hearts, noses and rules, Vaughn also finds the time to bully little ole’ me.
I fight back,
Erica Chilson
I receive a free copy of this title to read and review for Wicked Reads

3 Frustrating Stars

Spoiler-Free Review (I'll try anyway, because I am frustrated)

Angry God is the 3rd installment of the All Saints High series, which is the spin-off of Sinners of Saint series. Can it be read as a standalone with little to no confusion? Sure. Should you read it as a standalone? No. Should you read the Sinner of Saint series first? Yes.

Now, since those who haven't read the series first have now departed to
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LJ Shen brought the house down and closed this epic series out with a mic drop!! This book represents all the reasons why I love to read... it is bold, pushes boundaries, is intense, and oh so emotional and RAW! The author held nothing back in this series finale, and I consumed every morsel she dropped along the way. As both new and old characters appeared, I felt every single emotion over and over again. I cried, I laughed, I gasped, and had goosebumps. I shouted with excitement at some cameos, ...more
NinaDonata Delfs
AHH this book gave me so many feels. All the good ones like love. It gave me room to laugh to cry ugly. The first sentence hooked me kompleetly. I#m still absorbed by this book.
Well choosen words made it possible that i got what the characters think and feel. What i loved about this story is that we saw all the feelings and thoughts had been raw but they made this persons so loveable.
The minutes were flying across the watch while reading. But at the same moment lyin this book down hasn't been
L.J. Shen is USA Today and Washington Post bestselling author of contemporary romance books. She lives in California with her husband, son and lazy cat.
When she's not writing, she enjoys reading a good book with a glass of wine and catching up on her favorite HBO and Netflix shows.

Yeah, she's a badass like that.

Keep up with L.J. on all platforms:
Newsletter Sign up http://goo.gl/FwfMzr
Facebook

• Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • Credence
  • Keeper
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • The Peer and the Puppet (When Rivals Play, #1)
  • The Punk and the Plaything (When Rivals Play, #3)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Crowd of Lies (Kingsley Academy #2)
  • Kill Switch (Devil's Night, #3)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Malum: Part 2 (Elite Kings Club, #5)
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Malum: Part 1 (Elite Kings Club, #4)
  • Hunter (The Hastings Series #1)
“Son, are you gay?” I spat the cognac out, choking on the earthy liquid. Dad remained calm, crossing one leg over the other. “Be frank. You know we don’t care, and we’ll support you no matter what. There’s nothing wrong with being gay.” “There’s nothing wrong with it, all right, but I’m not gay.” He blinked, saying nothing. “Why the fuck would you think that?” “You’re not a huge fan of the other sex.” “I’m not a huge fan of the human race.” “Me either. But then there’s your mother. I am a huge fucking fan of hers.” 6 likes
“The less you said, the more you were feared.” 6 likes