Start by marking “The Hitchhiker (Opposites Collide)” as Want to Read:
The Hitchhiker (Opposites Collide)

The Hitchhiker

(Opposites Collide #1)

"You can run, but can you hide?"

Life was perfect.
I was on top of the world winning one case after the other leaving no survivors in the wake of my devastation. They may see a pair of long legs in Louboutin heels, but remember my name when I'm finished with them.

Caitlin Winslow, the best, cut-throat defense lawyer in California.
I never play to lose.
It's not in my DNA
Published March 1st 2018 by Timbre Torrid Press

To ask other readers questions about The Hitchhiker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hitchhiker

Start your review of The Hitchhiker (Opposites Collide)
Coco.V
Feb 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/22/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
"You can run, but can you hide?"

Life was perfect.

Caitlin Winslow, the best, cut-throat defense lawyer in California.
I never play to lose.
It's not in my DNA.
The actions of ethics don't exist in my domain.

Satan, my father
Veronica LaRoche
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such an amazing story that once I started reading I couldn't stop. I enjoyed Caitlin and Katch together. I love their banter back and forth. This book had lies, betrayal, danger, lust and love everything that I love in a book. I can't wait until the next book comes out.
Diane Holtry
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An intense read with action, suspense and heat pulsating off the pages!
Katch Sterling is rude, crude and has an attitude; he's an enforcer whose temper flares at the strike of a match.
Caitlin Winslow is a strong, independent lawyer who enjoys the finer things in life. Events unfold throughout her life that have her on the run, seeking safety. But when she's left stranded and Katch crosses her path, neither of their lives will ever be the same again. Will they survive one another a
Crystal Gray
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my!

I can't even find the words to type. This book was amazing. Hot, dangerous and suspenseful. Moving on to the next on the series.
Boricuagal
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh yes this is my kind of romantic suspense! A brooding anti-hero and a sassy heroine. Some dark elements but more suspenseful and plenty sexy.
Tiblu
Apr 10, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked this, I really did but I didn’t honestly always know why...

Ok, I have question, are all of Ms. Bellus’s H’s a strong but Hot,hit mess or is it just the booms I’ve come across ?

This is my second book to read from Ms.Bellus and while loved the inner strength of both her H’s and h’s , all coming for horribly complicated and messed up backgrounds yet some how believable in the crazy day and age( maybe not crazier than any other age,just we know more) the men to me , while big
Lauren Dodson
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
They collided perfectly

Another wonderful collaboration between Kathy and Heidi!!!
It was filled with twists and turns. An amazing connection between two opposites. And collide they did when they stopped fighting it. The plot twists, and outdoor fun made for an entertaining read.
Nikkita
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Loved everything about this story, the storyline, characters, twists and turns. Caitlin has dealt with an over abundance of stuff throughout her life, turning her into someone she doesn't recognize. Meeting Katch and their evolving relationship helps to shred away the layers that have build up around her.
Annette
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!!!!

Kathy amazes me not only as a person but her words leave you wanting more!!! This book is exciting and so worth investing in!!!
Catherine
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Hitchhiker.

I loved Caitlin and Katch's story lots of twists and unexpected turns.I
Bikers, lawyers, cops and hot doctors all in one book.

• Vengeance (Vindicator, #1)
  • Warrant (Vindicator, #2)
  • Retaliation
  • Island Captive
  • Taming Him (Bishop Brothers, #1)
  • Winning His Wife (Baby Daddy University, #1)
  • Queen's Move (The Queens #2)
  • Ascending From Madness (Winterland Tale, #2)
  • Pride (The Elite Seven, #2)
  • Descending Into Madness (Winterland Tale #1)
  • Kyler
  • Wolf: A Bad-Boy Military MC Romance
  • City in Embers (Collector, #1)
  • Envy (The Elite Seven, #4)
  • Choosing Us (Pierced Hearts Duet, #1)
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)
  • All Roads Lead to You (Stay, #3)
  • Stirred Up (Stirred Up, #1-1.5)
USA Today Best Selling Author, HJ Bellus is a small town girl who loves the art of storytelling. When not making readers laugh or cry, she's a part-time livestock wrangler that can be found in the middle of Idaho, shot gunning a beer while listening to some Miranda Lambert on her Beats and rocking out in her boots.

Website: http://authorhjb.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HJBellus
Instagram: http://bit.ly/2t7ymsu
Reader Group: http://bit.ly/1HYQgsk
Email: hjbellus@gmail.com

GET FREE BOOKS FROM ME HERE!

Opposites Collide (3 books)
  • Blank Canvas (Opposites Collide Book 2)
  • Brick (Opposites Collide Book 3)