Start by marking “63 Days Later: A Holiday Tail (Wild #1.5)” as Want to Read:
63 Days Later: A Holiday Tail (Wild #1.5)

63 Days Later: A Holiday Tail

(Wild #1.5)

63 Days later takes place after the novel WILD. This can be read as a stand alone story.
However, it might be more enjoyable if you read WILD first.

Trigger Warning: Christmas music, trees, presents, and all around holiday cheer.

It’s been almost two years since Keegan and August escaped the Alaskan wilderness, and they finally get to celebrate their very first Christmas
Published December 2nd 2017

Start your review of 63 Days Later: A Holiday Tail (Wild #1.5)
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~4.5~

One word: puppies

Also wall & bathtub sex, Keegan figuring out a phone camera (and putting it to good use), and August being ridiculous (and ridiculously cute).

This is what a happily ever after looks like 18 months and 63 days after you escape the Alaskan wilderness and human madness.

So romantic; so damn sexy; so sweet.

This story, while not a standalone, is a MUST READ for August & Keegan fans!
Lyn
All I can say is that this book came just on time. It was sweet, sexy, funny with a tiny bit of angst. I don't think I'll never get enough of August, Keegan and Daisy.

This book picks up 18 months and 63 days later with a pleasant surprise. We get more insight with how August and Keegan are doing after what they've been through in the book Wild. There are still some challenges for Keegan but with August's support, their relationship is just getting stronger and stronger. There is no doubt these
Nazanin
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, m-m
5 Cute Wolfy Stars

It’s a short story and since I don’t like books under 100 pages (and normally don’t read them) so you can guess how much I enjoyed it and gave it a five star! I just loved this couple with their pet or should I say pets!!! Wow, I LOVE this Daisy! She is an adorable wolf! When I was reading this novella I had smile on my face, the whole time! These two
* A Reader Obsessed *
4 Stars!

Seriously. Any fan of WILD needs to get on this sequel/epilogue stat!

I love me a good established couple update, and this did not shirk on the feels nor the smex factor.

Keegan and August are slowly acclimating to their life back to civilization, but some days are better than others with the occasional setback here and there. What stands out though is how they show their love to each other in all the ways. It’s intense, it’s desperate, it made me swoon.

Go on… don’t mind me sitting over
Deborah
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it

4.5* Absolutely Beautiful.

Having loved Wild I was so excited when I discovered this Christmas short featuring Keegan and August.
And while you don’t have to have read Wild I’d highly recommend it.

I loved this book, my only real complain with Wild was how suddenly it ended so this gives us the extra time we need with these two fabulous characters.

It’s Eighteen months and 63 days after Wild and Keegan and August are living a quiet life together. Grateful everyday for each other and the life they
Dia
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
Recommended to Dia by: Denise H.
2,5 it-was-not-what-I-expected stars

After I finished WILD all I wanted was to jump right into this novella. I wasn't satisfied by the ending of WILD. I really wanted to read more about this hot and sweet couple. After everything they've been through, they needed a better closure. At least, that's what I hoped to get here. And I ended up disappointed.

The beautiful cover made me think it's a Christmas sweet story. Well it isn't. Not really. And I just wanted more. Keegan and August didn't even
Lost in a Book
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-books, holiday
*happy dance*

4.5 Stars

Finally! If you read my review for the first book in this series (check it out here), you know that I was SO bummed about the epilogue. That book was a roller coaster of death, potential death, and danger and I feel like I walked away with one of those T-shirts that saidI survived and all I got was this t-shirt. Obviously we also got the enjoyment of reading the first story but I was rockin’ a sad face for a few days from not getting more closure.

But this…

YAS.gif

I forgive you
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
Loved catching up with Keegan and August.

This is one of my favorite holiday reads so far!
Christelle
For all the fan of WILD : recommended !!! My biggest niggle about "Wild" ? The abrupt ending of the epic and raw romance between August and Keegan.!!

And finally : I got it. As if the author read my mind. Confirmation that August and Keegan love each other and that, even if all is not sunshine and roses, they are strong together.

And once again, it’s hot, incredibly hot.
Ariana
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ku, christmas, lgbtq
Adorable. That is all I can say.
Utterly and totally lovable with a serious twist on the side. Loved gruff Keegan with the soft centre and August is just the sweetest guy ever!
One of the best Christmas novellas this year!

(view spoiler)

I dare anyone to resist THAT!
Denise H.
**** This novella is fantastic ! ****
It's fun, laughter and deep loving.
6'9" Keegan had lived alone in the wilds of Alaska,

when Augusts plane crashed.

Keegan saved him. Their adventure and romance are in the book "WILD."

Now, two years later, they live in Virginia, on 100 acres in a new cabin. August discovers Daisy under the tree with three puppies, then eight ! When Daisy becomes ill, they find a "wolf vet" and it's a tough time, but the Doc is great.

Keegan and August's love is even
Debra
Reviewed for Sinfully.

This is a sweet and sexy novella that catches us up with August, Keegan and Daisy “roughly eighteen months and 63 days” after the events in WILD. The blurb says it could work as a standalone, and it could, there’s a full story here, but I would absolutely recommend reading WILD first, not just because it’s fantastic, but you would have a better understanding of just how far Keegan has come and just how much this little family has been through.

The men are living on their
Melissa
I was provided a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.

Oh, yeah! As soon as I finished WILD I wanted more of these characters, especially Daisy. Wild was such a fantastic story and I fell in love with August and Keegan - they came together under the most extreme of circumstances and survived the wilderness of Alaska as well as the revenge seeking bad guy (gangster? Mafia? Eh, bad guy works). After all these men suffered I wanted to see them together with just quiet time, where they
Line
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Freebie at amazon.com right now: https://smile.amazon.com/63-Days-Late...
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, kindle-unlimited
Sweet revisit with enough time to see them settled. Well, mostly.

I like how all the wildlife stuff was handled.

Cute.
Lisazj1
Every single thing I could have wanted for August and Keegan *and Daisy*. This was sweet, ridiculously hot, romantic and funny. And more than anything else, happy. *sigh*
⚣Michaelle⚣
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Perfect follow-up to the original story. I absolutely loved how well AW portrayed the panic and distress Keegan experienced just being in the middle of civilization (even 2+ years later) and how that "fight" was almost more traumatizing to him than facing a bear, wolves, the Alaskan weather and drug-dealing kingpins out to kill him.

One relatable note: I can totally tell that AW is from the South because all through the book she had her characters using "buggies" while shopping. I get so
Trix
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Teri
Cute little short. Aw and puppies!!! Loved seeing the guys again. Though it had been many months, Keegan was still struggling with some things, but they were sweet and I was happy to see them doing well together. Did I mention the puppies?! Keegan is too sweet and remains my favorite.
Bev
4.25 stars from me for this little Xmas novella from Adrienne. Loved the catch up with August and Keegan, and especially loved what Daisy brought to the party. ...more
Jaime
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I saw that this book existed everything else stopped. I love Keegan & August and catching up with them was a perfect little treat! This story takes place approximately 2 years after Keegan & August left their wild Alaska behind and have now made a home in Vermont. Everything is going well for these guys and they are getting ready to celebrate Christmas. One morning there is something under the tree that is a complete surprise...it seems Daisey has been keeping a secret from her ...more
~Kristin~
4 Stars
Loved this holiday visit with the guys from Wild and of course Daisy.
Chris
Dec 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
3.5 stars for this sweet holiday read. It was great to have time with August & Keegan again ... of course Daisy was the star of this book !
Eugenia
Love, Sex and Puppies...

What more could you possibly want for the Christmas season? This was a very sexy (lots of sex) and cute (lots of puppies) novella. It may have even overdosed on both counts...but that's what holidays are for, right? Over indulgence???? If so, I need to unbutton my pants for a little extra breathing room.

My one suggestion is to read this soon after reading WILD, it's precursor. I left much too long of a gap between the two and felt a bit removed for the beginning of the
haletostilinski
Awww!! This was such a cute little tale, a small add on to Keegan and August's story. We get to see them living their happily ever after in this, and it's a couple weeks before Christmas when they can't find Daisy.

But Keegan finds her hiding under and behind the Christmas tree, with a surprise in store for them. (view spoiler)

So this is August and Keegan dealing with that and having to deal with a scare that turns out okay with Daisy.
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bgirls, ebook, mm, shorty

Review by The Blogger Girls.

If you have already read WILD, you will surely want to catch up with Keegan and August now that they have been back in civilization for a while. And, if you haven’t read WILD yet, I highly recommend you do so in order to see how far these two have come.

This was a really sweet update on our fabulous couple now that they have recovered a bit and have started to move on with their new lives. They have the wonderful wolf, Daisy, by their sides, but she has brought home a
Chappy
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm still in love with August and Keegan. They are slowly adapting to their new lives in a Virginia cabin. Very sweet and super hot.

Daisy has puppies...lots and lots of puppies.
Sanaa
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars.

This was everything I wanted and so much more. Wild was such a different read so I knew I would love this just as much. I missed Keegan and August a lot so it was nice catching up with them. And their puppies. *siiigh* I want one now lol
Jason Bradley
Jan 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, ebook, christmas
So, the initial novel was thrilling and serious. This was mostly slap-stick. In the middle, it took on some seriousness and I enjoyed that, but I almost stopped reading before I got there. The first third of the book was a bunch of sex scenes interspersed with August acting like an oblivious airhead while Keegan paid the price. meh. The middle was good and then it ended with that sitcom canned laugh moment when August does something really over-the-top dumb and silly and Keegan takes ...more
bookfaerie
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
« previous 1 3 next »

• On Davis Row
  • Best Man (Close Proximity, #1)
  • Galaxies and Oceans
  • A Very Henry Christmas (The Weight of It All #1.5)
  • Rocky Mountain Refuge
  • Love Me Whole
  • Finders Keepers
  • Evolved
  • Deal Maker (Mixed Messages, #2)
  • Nova Praetorian
  • Oz (Finding Home, #1)
  • Where Death Meets the Devil (Death and the Devil, #1)
  • Wrong Way Home - Criminal Delights: Taken
  • Private Charter
  • The Wolf at the Door (Big Bad Wolf, #1)
  • Dantès Unglued (Ward Security, #2)
  • The Guy in the Window
Georgia born and bred, I am an artist, a writer, and a general pain in the ass.
I spend most of my days working on my next book or designing cover art for other writers. For stress relief I do olympic lifting and occasionally run (but hate it). I have been in love with writing since I was very young but it wasn't until recently that I decided to pursue it as a profession.

I have experimented in

Wild (1 books)
  • WILD
“Have I told you I love you today?” August sighed against Keegan's cheek. He held August tighter. “Every time you look at me.” 0 likes
“Why the hell would I get arrested for shoplifting?”
August pointed to Keegan's cock poking out of the slit of his boxers. “Because they'll think you stole that python from the reptile department.”
0 likes