Start by marking “HOUDINI UNBOUND: Espionage in Russia” as Want to Read:
HOUDINI UNBOUND: Espionage in Russia

HOUDINI UNBOUND: Espionage in Russia

It’s 1903; America is besieged by a rapacious Russia and a power-mad Germany. President Theodore Roosevelt has just learned that the Russians have stolen the U.S. diplomatic code, and that the Germans have a nest of spies in the Russian royal court. Into this maelstrom steps the young and innocent Harry Houdini. His brilliant illusions have convinced Nicholas and Alexandra

Published November 7th 2017 by Hudson River Books

To ask other readers questions about HOUDINI UNBOUND, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about HOUDINI UNBOUND

David Saltman
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Echoing all the other reviews I've read of this book - it's brilliant! And really fun to read! (And I'm not just saying that because I'm the author.)
Deborah Lopez
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fascinating Tale!

Once I started this book, I could not put it down! The twists and turns, the fascinating stories of magic, the illumination of this period in Russian history and Houdini's life all combined to make for a really great story. Made me want to know more! Thanks David!
Spencer Christian
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Pardon the cliche, but Houdini Unbound truly is a page-turner. Blending fact and fiction, politicians and magicians, David Saltman delivers a tale of suspense, excitement, and surprise.