Start by marking “Dirty Deeds (Low Down & Dirty, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Deeds (Low Down & Dirty, #3)

Dirty Deeds

(3:AM Kisses, Hollow Brook #3)

From NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author Addison Moore comes a FRIENDS TO LOVERS Romantic Comedy *This is a STANDALONE. Brody and Raven have been friends for as long as they can remember. But when Raven moves into his rental house with those skintight jeans, that mouth that loves to throw its fair share of barbs—things blow up quickly. It's about to get steamy in Hollow Broo ...more
Published November 30th 2017 by Hollis Thatcher Press, LTD.

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Deeds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Deeds

Start your review of Dirty Deeds (Low Down & Dirty, #3)
Mercedes
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
3.5 Stars

This was a good friends to lovers story, I wasn't expecting them to start off with such a big event at the beginning so that threw me off a bit. Brody was charming and so in love with Raven. She was a bit wild, but clearly had deep feelings for Brody. This one was sweet and quick.

As a side-note, this was one of those KU books that has 10000 bonus stories/chapters at the end so Raven and Brody's story was actually over at 38%....that's absurd!!!!!! It distorts my enjoyment when I'm cons
Jackie
Once again we have childhood friends who are now grown-up and find themselves acting on a long hidden attraction to each other.

From friends-to-lovers Brody and Ravens tale is as hot as one would expect and as it is set with the Sloppy Pelican as the backdrop we once more enjoy time with the friends and family members of these two as well.

Whitney Briggs alumni abound and the small college town of Hollow Brook is a very happening place for all who make their home there.
Coco.V
Feb 09, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (2/9/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
***FRIENDS TO LOVERS*** Romantic Comedy *CAN BE A STANDALONE*

Meet Brody Wolf…
My mattress has had more than its fair share of action, and if I’m being truthful, the line out the door is only getting longer. My secret? I’m not afraid to get a little dirty.
Rumor has it I’m good in bed. That rumor would be true.

But Raven Masterson has just dropped back into my world, broke and homeless, and needing a place to crash until she gets back on her feet again.
Michele A.
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Raven and Brody grew up together. Brody is Raven's brother's (Levi) best friend. Raven and Brody each have too much to drink one night and wake up the next day with quite the surprise. Raven is homeless because of some poor life choices she has made recently and gets to stay with Levi while she figures out her next move. Raven and Brody dance around their feelings for each other and it takes a while for them to sort out their true feelings. Both believe the other has only platonic feelings for t ...more
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
I really LOVED this book, yes I keep saying it I just love Addison Moore's writing.
I loved Raven en Brody's story.
This book is very well written and the characters are so real, passionate and loveble.

This book can be read as a standalone, but the whole series is amazing and a recommedation if you like romance.
Rosanna
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
The third book in the series is super good!
You really don’t have to read the other books in the series to understand what’s going on. Addison explains the background so well that you won’t miss anything.
Raven and Brody are the main characters in this one and you’ll fall head over heels with him. I liked raven a bit less than all the other characters in Addison’s books but it works in this book especially with Brody.
It must be sad to love someone so much over the years and not be able to tell
Atlanta Whitlock
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for Raven to get her own book because I felt that her story needed to be told, so you can imagine the joy I had when I saw that she was getting one. Raven is such an intriguing character and you just can’t help but wonder what she is like and in this book, you are expected to be thrown into such an adventurous chaos that you will just end up loving. Brody is such a mysterious character in the other two books, it’s not until you start reading this one that you start to underst ...more
Shay Rivera
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Deeds by Addison Moore is an amazing book about growth in people more than anything. It was so amazing to see Raven grow, watch her skin get thicker and find and have the courage to admit who she was and who she loved, even if they were forbidden from the beginning. Brody Wolf has always had feelings for Raven but never admitted to them and once she’s back and she needs a place to stay, he helps. But to him they’ll always be more than family. To see them both grow and connect was beyond be ...more
bookgeek607
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love every trip back to Hollow Brook with the gang, but I seriously loved reading about Brody and Raven. Raven quits her job and traveling the world to come back home to Hollow Brook for a boy, that is clueless as to how much and long she has been in love with him. Brody is a part owner of one of our favorite bars the Sloppy Pelican and Raven's brothers best friend. They grew up together, to what some seen as a brother and sister relationship, but secretly they have loved each other in their o ...more
Melissa
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this 3am Kisses series, a lot! I've been a big fan of Addison Moore's writing and romance since the beginning!
I loved Brody! His story has so many fun, funny moments, lots of the angsty romance I love that this author creates...this fun best friends little sister romance!
Raven, who moves in with Brody when she finds herself desperately needing a place to stay, has had a thing for him for years! How could she not lol
Will Brody be able to handle the gorgeous Raven 24/7...will he be able to
Sharon Richmond
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Squeal!!! I can't say enough how much I freaking Love the 3A.M. Series Stories.

What a hilarious and romantic story.
Brody and Raven are awesome, lol. I thought I was gonna die laughing at Raven and Lex in the beginning. Omg I'll never get hairless kitten out of my head, lol.

Could't ask for a better book to kick back and read. Full of snort worthy and lovable moments.
Go grab Dirty Deeds today!!!

I voluntarily read and teviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book by its author.
Reviewer for Nook Boo
Sharon Richmond
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Squeal!!! I can't say enough how much I freaking Love the 3 A.M. Series Stories.

What a hilarious and romantic story.

Couldn't ask for a better book to kick back and read. Full of snort worthy and lovable moments.
Go grab Dirty Deeds today!!!

Reviewer for Nook B
Heather andrews
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brody is not one for sharing, “you’re not going anywhere with this guy.” His chest expands with every panting breath. “You’re coming home with me.” Brody and his cheesy lines, “funny you should say that. I happen to have a fire-breathing dragon who’s anxious to see you.” I liked this book, I loved Beody I loved his attitude.
Debi Kiley
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT!

Raven and Brody's story is so sweet. I won't give any spoilers but to say that Brody was there for Raven when she was at her lowest. Addison always does a great job painting a beautiful picture. Definitely worth the read. I read it in one sitting and didn't want to put it down and neither will you.
Ashley Daniels
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Deeds was AMAZING!!! I was so happy to see that Raven was getting her chance!! The humor, the secrets, the ups and down!! Raven and Brody are a match made in Hollowbrook heaven!!! Well worth the read! An excellent rom-com book!! Addison does it AGAIN! And again and again and again!!!
Tammy Willoughby
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Deeds

What a twist right from the start! Brody and Raven are amazing! Such great sarcastic wit. Once again this story touches your heart and has you laughing out loud. On to get more 3 AM Kisses!
Sara George
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Raven & Brody were amazing!! From the moment i started the book all i did was laugh.. i was sucked into the book and couldn't put it down. Loved every second it the book! ...more
Kim
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Raven and Brody’s story is a must read. You’ll be laughing, swooning, and jaw dropping all at the same time. From the moment I started this book I couldn’t put it down.
Jamie
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great book!!! A great Christmas book and the couple in this book as always are wonderful!!! So excited to read more of her books!!!
Bev Ross
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Loved Ravens and Brodys story it was humorous and romantic sexy and quirky! Thoroughly entertaining!
Love this whole set of characters
Victoria
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It is a great book to read
RLoves2Read
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved Brody and Raven's story! Definately recommend! ...more
Allison Thibodaux
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ah I LOVE Raven and Brody together. It felt a bit rushed at times with the story, but still such a great ending to the books.
Andrea
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

I loved this book! I loved raven and Brody’s story! It was fantastic! I couldn’t put it down! It was such a fun read!
Mary Stockwell
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Young adult genre

This is a good entertaining romance. It is more for the young adult audience though. I did enjoy reading it.
Elizabeth  Edwards
Jan 16, 2020 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book even though it is basically a cookie cutter romance.
Kati
Apr 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
Light and stuffy. Just what I needed
Tracy
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have such a soft spot for friends to lovers romances. And Brody and Raven were perfect ! Dirty Deeds was a funny and oh so sexy read! Raven was such a fiery,sassy and strong woman. Brody was the perfect match to keep up with her. Their chemistry was off the charts and I enjoyed this book so so much!
Bel
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This third stadalone in the Low Down and Dirty series was such a wonderful read. I love all the 3am Kisses books and how all the characters are somehow related through six degrees of separation. The continued cameo appearances brought a smile to my face and as usual some of Raven's antics had me crying with how hard I was laughing. There were also some very emotional heartfelt scenes that left me in real tears and the mix is what makes these books so special.

This was essentially a friends to lov
Bel
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a huge fan of Addison Moore's writing style. she always captures the right amount of romance, angst and equal parts humour. What's that saying.. don't mess with your best friend's little sister, or something along those lines. Brody has always been a part of Raven's life and she has crushed on him from afar for years.

When she ends up homeless and in need of a place to stay, he offers her his place temporarily and soon realises what a distraction for his libido she would be. Raven decides th

• How to Choose a Guy in 10 Days (Chick Flick Club, #1)
  • Christmas Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2.5)
  • We Are One: Volume One
  • Our Secret (Golden Crew, #1)
  • Crazy Sexy Love (Dirty Dicks #1)
  • Real Deal (Single Dads Club, #1)
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
  • The Best Friend Bargain (Inked Love, #1)
  • Down on Me (Man of the Month, #1)
  • Nailed Down (Nailed Down, #1)
  • Jude (Cocky Cage Fighter, #2)
  • That Secret Crush (Getting Lucky, #3)
  • Spy Thy Neighbor (Enigma #7)
  • Hate You (Not)
  • Sleeper
  • Final Play (Fake Boyfriend #6)
  • When Love Comes (Diamond Creek, Alaska, #1)
  • Domination (Explicitly Yours, #2)
Subscribe to Addison's newsletter! http://www.addisonmoore.com/subscribe/
Addison Moore is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of cozy mysteries and romance. Her new book Baby Bundt Cake Confusion is NOW available! Read today!
Cosmopolitan Magazine calls Addison's books, "...easy, frothy fun!"
Humor with a side of homicide.
Love talking pets? Love a good mystery?

3:AM Kisses, Hollow Brook (3 books)
  • Low Down & Dirty (Low Down & Dirty #1)
  • Dirty Disaster (Low Down & Dirty #2)

News & Interviews