Start by marking “Accidental Lazarus (Dead & Busy #1)” as Want to Read:
Accidental Lazarus (Dead & Busy #1)

Accidental Lazarus

(Dead & Busy #1)

IT’S DRINKING MY SCOTCH!

A paranormal detective like Dave Callaghan has already seen everything, but he never expected to find a presumed dead mobster drinking scotch in his armchair. He is definitely unhappy when he (it?) engages him to find out who shot him. But the worse is yet to come; Dave’s girlfriend gets involved and the real trouble begins.

Episode 1 of the DEAD

Published September 21st 2017 by Pine Ten

To ask other readers questions about Accidental Lazarus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accidental Lazarus

Start your review of Accidental Lazarus (Dead & Busy #1)
Joyffree
Nov 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
Joe wants revenge
Dave well Dave needs a little less chaos and a lot more air freshener

Dave is a private investigator and a bonafied medium.
His personality is questionable - one minute he is singing the praises of his girlfriend and the next he is acting like she is an ornament. There were also a couple of scenes that IMO he felt even slimier than I imagined Joe was when he wasn't decaying on the furniture.

Joe is or was a mobster who should be cooling his heels at the morgue - but he's not he is
Sandra Lopez
Nov 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Dave Callaghan was a paranormal detective. In a nutshell, he can see dead people. Sometimes he couldn’t be sure if it was a gift or a curse. In this episode, Dave gets hired by a dead mobster, who wants to find his killer so that he can get even. Of course, the worst thing a ghost could do was interfere in his own murder; but how in the hell did he end up going to museums with Dave’s girlfriend?

Although it’s a quick read, the mystery was not as progressive. The whole thing mostly consisted of
Linda
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a good story and I don't who I felt more sorry for Stupid Joe, a mobster that got killed. or Dave Callahan, a paranormal detective who can see and talked to the dead! Stupid Joe was in Dave's apartment and he agreed that once Dave found his killer that he would return to the morgue, but things got complicated............
Steven
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kfir-luzzatto
This was a Goodreads Giveaway that I won and had a fun time with. I was like a combo of The Ghost Whisperer (but a guy/detective) meets Goodfellas. I was easily drawn into this title, would recommend it, and read more by this author.
Theresa Wade
Sep 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Very interesting short mystery story.
Carol Lubien
Sep 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Unusual plot, to say the least. The unique twists held my attention. There were even some humorous macabre moments. I was not a fan of the ending, but overall, I enjoyed the quick read.
Kfir Luzzatto is the author of eight novels, several short stories and six non-fiction books. Kfir was born and raised in Italy, and moved to Israel as a teenager. He acquired the love for the English language from his father, a former U.S. soldier, a voracious reader, and a prolific writer. He holds a PhD in chemical engineering and works as a patent attorney. In pursuit of his interest in the ...more

Dead & Busy (4 books)
  • Phantom Lover
  • Mice
  • The Accountant (Dead & Busy #4)