Start by marking “After The I Do (Meeting At The Fault Line, #1)” as Want to Read:
After The I Do (Meeting At The Fault Line, #1)

After The I Do

(Meeting at the Fault Line #1)

Necropolis, a city of mythical creatures, magic, and the occasional miracle, is host to a vicious power struggle between two prominent families.

The only solution is an alliancean arranged marriageuniting two men born to hate one another.

Thanos Right, the heir to the Moroii empire, agrees to wed Everett Dawson, the youngest son of the Vârcolac Clan, in place of his
Published September 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about After The I Do, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about After The I Do

Start your review of After The I Do (Meeting At The Fault Line, #1)
Sophie Oliver
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
Ceci Granda-Scott
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've read this book two times already and I'm in love! Both Thanos and Everet are amazing and I love how their relationship grows and gets tested. I really liked Thanos's family; I feel like most stories that involve supernatural creatures empathize on how "perfect" they are. Its refreshing to see characters that are just as flawed as the rest of us. Autumn Breeze wasn't afraid to write a bittersweet ending and that made the book so much more realistic.
Beth Hale
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After The I Do is a compelling novel with complex characters, intriuging plot, and excellent description. This book will wring an array of emotions from you as you follow along with Thanos. You'll find out monsters do exist, love isn't always sweet, and not all fairy tales have a happy ending. I highly recommend this book.
Emma
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Ugh - it could have been really good but was to much of a mess plus the ending makes no sense!

I really enjoyed the beginning of the book despite a few issues. Unfortunately at 75% it became to stupid for words, and all the earlier issues started to really bother me. It is sad because I think the bones were there for a really decent book.

I liked:
- MOC is my guilty pleasure if it focuses on a couple slowly getting to know one another after the marriage, and this one really did well at that.

Neezy
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
The story itself is one which resonates with the age old question of: how far would you go to protect the ones you love? And for Thanos Right, the next Head of The Moroii Family, he is willing to go far indeed--marrying a descendant from his centuries-long rival clan, Everett Dawson.

Thanos Right, is a strong character, who narrates the story in such a way that is so reminiscent of his personality: straight to the point, observant of people and his surroundings, riddled with witty banter and a
A. Muse
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
After The I Do is an amazing must read book. I loved the two main characters and how they came together despite all of the problems they faced throughout. The emotions that they gave throughout the read was wonderfully written. I could feel the pain and the joy that Thanos and Everett felt.

When the plot twist happened I was shocked but in a good way. It made me wonder what was going to come next. I think the author handled the repair of their relationship just as beautifully. Thanos forgiving
Marquita
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This excellently written novel provides the reader with not only realistic and lovable characters but also a solid, exciting plot and a style of writing that makes you feel like you've come home when you read the book. It was my first venture into any kind of vampire/ werewolf romance, of course due to being very afraid of the overdone trope. I gave it a chance however because I had already witnessed Autumn Breeze's spectacular writing. I must admit, I was not disappointed by the novel, I am ...more
Lauren Mason
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ever since reading 'After The I Do' for the first time on Wattpad I have been searching through various other books to experience the same thrill I felt when reading it for the first time. The relationship between Thanos and Everett is one of a complex nature but I can assure you, the adventure this book will bring you on will be nothing short of complete brilliance. Be prepared for a tale of romance, traumatic turns and of course the exciting adventures that await the characters throughout. I ...more
Mysti
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favourite books for so many reasons. It does contain classical supernatural beings but portrayed in a new and refreshening manner. There is no other book like it. The plot is not only well thought out, but also, contains unexpected twist and turns that make you never want to put the book down. Once I started I honestly couldn't stop reading and I was always anticipating the next chapter. It will always be one of those books that to me will never get old and one that I will ...more
Andrianne Belle
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
oh... ahahah this is it my review 😂
i like the story. how it was Thanos's pov. I've always liked it when i know what the seme's thinking. haha i liked how thanos was so protective over everett and everett being shy and all hahaha so adorable 😍 i like how they've come together despite their situation. really its so interesting to read, the two main characters have so much chemistry . i just love it.. ps. i hate oliver 😂
Daisydaiisy
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it, the characters are realistic, you get to go on a journey where anything can happen love, betrayl. Ive read the authors other works and i was no disappointed not even once. The story also has an element of fantasy but that is definetly not the main focus of the story which is definetly a nice change, yes they may be mythical creatures but its not a big deal. Highly recommended!
Elisa
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I stumbled upon this book on wattpad and ever since I read the first chapter, I knew this was going to be a great book, and it really is! It surpassed my expectations with its unexpected twists and it was such a lovely read for me. I'm looking forward to reading more of the author's future works but this would always be a favorite of mine.
Max Cornish
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the book. I cried and laughed and got really angry. It's been a while since dialogues and scenes pulled at my heartstrings like that. I am looking forward to your next book Autumn. I didn't buy the book on Amazon because I got it on Book depositary(Australian website)

But I loved the book and am suggesting to my friends and siblings to read it. Atm my mum has it. She's hooked 😊👌
Nebbia Nevis
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing and hard to put down once you start reading it! It's fluent to read, and the author perfectly describes the society of the two protagonists. Love how the initial hate/ mistrust relationship develops into trust and real love despite all the difficulties and prejudice. Don't wanna spoil too much, but you're gonna adore, yet hate, this book will al your heart ;).
Youkkun
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I started to read this book because of my boredom but I didn't expect to find out such a good story and definitely didn't expect to fall in love with After The I Do. With quite a good characters and well developed story After The I Do will capture your interest in a second not letting you to stop reading.

Believe me, It's worth it.
Chandni Patel
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Im totally in love with this book. It has everything love, hate, misunderstandings and betrayal. This book shows you that if you have enough trust in each other you can overcome any circumstances.
Thanos and Everett are like one is fire and the other one is fuel.

P.s I love your writing Autumn and also I love you more.
Marissa
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was attention grabbing from behinning to end. The characters and story line are compelling, leaving you wanting more. I highly recommend this story for anyone who wants to be taken for an adventure with amazing characters and into a world full of surprising twists and turns.
Victoria
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love it. Honestly, just the summary drew me in to read it first. It's so wonderful the supernatural as well as romance department that how could I not rate this book. Honestly, Autumn Breeze writes such great works EVERY time. It's so good, a nice piece of written literature.
Kawaljit Kaur
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely AMAZING!! I love how the emotions and characters are so honest, feels like your living through the situation playing out in the book. That just made it an even better read. Congratulations on the book Autumn!! ❤
Brooklyn Radl
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is great. I haven't read a lot of LGBTQ+ stories, and out of the ones I have, this is a favorite.
Heaven Russell
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is easily one of my favorites. It is on my list of books that I read when I just need a little pick me up. Great book and I highly recommend it!
Mackeda
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love love this book....I'm a huge lover of the fantasy lgbt genre and let me tell you this book had me all up in my feelings for days..its a good read
Katherine
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have to say I finished this book within weeks of starting it. It was purely amazing. The characters were all well-rounded, the plot was jaw-dropping, and I was hooked from the very first chapter!
Zero
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book on wattpad and I am looking forward to continuing on to read it!!
B.Greti09
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really loved the book...
pinxpolkadots
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend it! Skillful writing, the unique characters and the plot full of twists and turns put "After The I Do" in the top of my "Best books ever I've read" list.
Lyndsey
Thoroughly enjoyed this story! My only complaint... Wish there had been a little more on-page romance. :)
Marangellin
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Truly wonderful book. It was an addictive read and I'm so glad I took the time to read it. If you haven't read this book and you're scrolling through reviews to decide I highly recommend that you do
Alex Elizondo
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
wonderful book!!! I am mean seriously this writer best lgbtq+ writer ever!!!!
Kevin Ivan
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is EPIC! I've read this book before but didn't continue because of the my hectic schedule, yet, so far this is absolutely amazing. Try to buy this book and read it. It"s worth your time

• How to Vex a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes, #1)
  • The Alpha and His King (Kincaid Pack #1)
  • To Have It All
  • Virgin Flyer
  • The Enchanter's Flame (The Ellwood Chronicles #1)
  • Sanctuary (Wrecked #1)
  • Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
  • In the Ruins (Metahuman Files, #2)
  • Five Fake Dates
  • In the Shadows (Metahuman Files, #3)
  • Fake It 'til You Make Out (Love & Luck #1)
  • Dragon's Hoard
  • Happy Endings (Happy Endings, #1)
  • Little Red (Big Bad Wolves #1)
  • Forbidden (Siren Cove #1)
  • #Royal (Fever Falls, #4)
  • Familiar Beginnings (Happy Endings, #2)
  • Jon's Downright Ridiculous Shooting Case (Jon's Mysteries, #1)
❝ Autumn Breeze is a bestselling LGBT+ author and current Radish Content Provider. She is also the winner of a 2015 Watty Award, a former Wattpad Star, with more than 70K followers on her combined Wattpad accounts @Autumn_Breeze and @HonestDying.

She was featured in Cosmo in 2017 My Lessons with the Sexy Dance Instructor," and she worked as a Freelance Writer for 20th Century Fox on, A Cure for