Start by marking “The Art of Letting God” as Want to Read:

Paperback, First, 133 pages
Published February 27th 2017 by Safinah Publications

To ask other readers questions about The Art of Letting God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Art of Letting God

Start your review of The Art of Letting God
Hedayah Sanuri
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is an evergreen book. You might pick when you feel lost, give up and broken. You might not find an answer on a certain point of your life and this book will make you reflect that everything happened or delayed are a blessing and God always has perfect timing for you. Just for you, not against you.

"Every day that you wake up in the morning, it's a sign - the best is yet to come."

Ustaz Mizi portrays his experience and real-life lesson of another person into words that can relate in our l
Nur Fatin Atiqah
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-reads
4 ⭐️ for The Art of Letting God by Ustaz Mizi Wahid.

Why four, and not five?

Although I love the overall writings, at certain points and sentences, I have some difficulties to fully grasp the meaning of them. Thus, I have to reread quite a few times to understand the whole context.

Perhaps, my English is poor, hence the reason I faced those challenges.

Other than that, everything is simply beautiful. The words and the advices, though I seek for more. It feels too short and I wanted more depth and e
Elfeeza Ul Haq
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A must-have book in your Islamic book collection. Mizi Wahid wrote this book in an honest, simple and relatable style. The message is clearly delivered and in short and simple story-telling/conversational style that makes this book an easy read and its overall short length makes it easy to pick up over and over again as and when you need a little lift in your spirits or a little reminder to take a break, let go and let God.
#TAOLGod
anahashim17
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
The art of letting God emphasized the importance of tawakkal tu ilAllah, is because, at the end of the day, He is the great planner.
Ain
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Love the contents.
Love the way Ustaz Mizi explained it - few of it somehow soothes my heart.
I’m learning to forgive myself and my surroundings. It is hard and I’m still working on it.
Thank you Ustaz Mizi for those great words.
Fifah
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
At times holding on hurts more than letting go. So let go let the One who knows best guide you through
Hanis
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5 stars.
Tasnim
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
everything hits me right in the chest
SITI NURBAITI MOHAMED
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Any readers may experience reading slump when you have no interest or too lazy to pick up a book to read. To break it, choose the thinnest book near you; hence this is my pick. The Art of Letting God by Ustaz @miziwahid . Such a great book and uplifting, of course. The most relatable or well-spoken to me is when Ustaz preached on The Tendency to Leave Out God.

Have you ever experienced the time when you are not interested in praying or putting God in your daily routines? Well I have. You are sur
Izzati Aisyah
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Let go, let God, and surrender all your broken pieces to Him, one prayer at a time.
Nis Kr
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I cant really express how much I enjoyed and loved every bit of the book 😭👌
NUR AINA
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Art of Letting God by Mizi Wahid

Having constant peace and tranquility in life is one of the biggest blessings one could possibly have.  This book re-defined the concept and mechanism of effort and Tawakkul. It gives new insight on the meaning of surrendering and relying on God – the truth that we are powerless creature and yet we are still given the power to choose what to do in our life.  It elaborates on how to deal with heartbreaks and frustrations – and how to believe in God. It sets out
Mahirah Jazlan
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was like a book written specific for me; very meaningful, emotional, inspiring and almost relatable in every aspect. That's how special I felt about this book. This book title really reflects on the content; HOW to let go and let God in the right way. Recommended to buy ...more
Maisarah
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I would definitely will be re reading again in future time of difficulty, such a breather and easy to apply to life.
Fatini Zulkifli
Lovely content, lovely cover, lovely language. But, I hope the price could be cheaper so that the less fortunate (such as students) could afford it.
Amirah Jamilin
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am always in love with a book where it sums up the religious and self help genre. I am inspired. What a lovely content.
Ieza
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
a book that can soothe your heart..
Jannah
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: best-of-2019
Written with a non-confrontational tone. Sangat lembut, non-judgemental, acknowledge the hurt & difficulties & the “bad” side tapi always, slowly, tactfully reminds us back to forgiveness, mercy and to God.
Idk it sounds preachy the way i write this review. But it really is not. 100% would recommend
Faiz Azizan
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book. Easy to read and bring (light eventho its hardcover and not too thick and have a lot of spacing). It’s a book that even i didnt know i would need it. So refreshing and it speaks to me as a young person (considering Ustaz Mizi is a young ustaz too). Beautiful writing and every page is filled with good advices and narratives.
Lina Khairunisa
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alhamdulillah I have finished this book and I am feeling at ease. I took time reading this because it is so calming, I read it whenever I need it. It is just perfect that I finished it right before Ramadhan. 🥰
Misye
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow, this book really really good, i'd recommend it with my friends ...more
Nisa
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
I really enjoyed reading this book. It feels like a motivational book - one that you should grab when you hit your lows. An amazing read and I strongly recommend this book to everyone!
SITI YUHANIS
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can never stop reading this book. It helps me snap out from my setbacks pretty much alot and in terms of healing myself, I’ve found what I’m looking for.
Zu Y
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Spiritual healing n motivation.
Great book
Syikinyunus
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My rating: 4.5 stars

A beautiful book for everyone; but especially for those who are struggling through life's major challenges.

Have you ever wondered what went wrong? Did you make the wrong choices in your life? Why didn't things go the way that you have planned? What happened to the person you have loved that now makes him/her almost "unbearable" to you? Why are you not in peace now that you have make that decision to cut that "toxic person" from your life?

or even more common; the question "Why
Iween
Jun 25, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
To Let God. Mizi Wahid’s The Art of Letting God challenges the notion of “letting go” that we all know to mean that when we let go, we release from the burden of our mind the things that we cannot control or change and we learn to accept them in moving forward. He expands this definition to include what it means to then, as believers, surrender and lean on Allah in the process of letting go. The book centres on this expanded concept, with chapters that touches on the many aspects that concerns w ...more
Fatihah Nordin
Jul 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I bought this book with a high expectations based on many good reviews by other readers. Its relatable synopsis is an added value, made me decide to add this book into my collections 😊
And Ustaz Mizi's writings doesn't disappoint me. He slowly revealed Allah's Mercy and Love towards His servants. After each chapter, there would be questions that pop up in my mind, and amazingly (with Allah's will), the answers I'm searching for would be in the next chapters 😭 How engaging and relatable this boo
Hazirah Mohd Rafidi
Actual review: 4.7

What I don't like about this book? I prefer if the writer use Arabic names when he mentioned our prophets instead of English name. (This is the only thing I struggling because I'm not familiar with it)

What I most love about this book? It's soft, smooth persuasion phrases. It's like a father trying to give advise and persuade his children about wisdom of life.

Unlike some preachers, Mizi Wahid approach is more to positive encouragement. Sometimes, when we'r
Aida Kasim
Dec 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-help
The Art of Letting God is one of the 3-book collection by Mizi Wahid, who is the founder of Safinah Institute (Islamic educational institution based in Singapore), a member of local Fatwa committee and an official marriage solemnizer appointed by the State in which all of these I recently know after I read his book. I started to know his name through social media and my first impression of him is that he is a good spiritual coach which most of his posts are inspiring, and also through my friends ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Unbreakable: How To Prepare Yourself For A Strong Relationship
  • Light Upon Light
  • Empayar 2: Hikayat Mukjizat Daripada Iblis
  • Empayar: Hikayat Putera Tanpa Nama
Muhammad Tarmizi Bin Abdul Wahid is the CEO of Safinah Institute, an Islamic education centre which was started in Singapore in 2009. It conducts Islamic courses in English for all age groups engaging the students with questions, sharings and discussions.

Safinah also conducts camps for teens and children as well as spiritual retreats for adults on a regular basis which are led by Tarmizi.

He is a g

News & Interviews

Looking for a fictional meet-cute in the new year? We've got some steamy novels for you to snuggle up with, including Casey McQuiston's...
“Most prominently, that the events that happen to us don't get to decide when our story is over. God does. And for as long as we continue to be blessed with the gifts of life, a sound mind, and the ability to make a difference, we must continue to choose hope over fear, belief over doubt, and effort over despair.” 0 likes
“But 'easy' will not give us the things and experiences that we will treasure and cherish for the rest of our lives. Greatness doesn't always come out from easy circumstances and events. One thing we can expect through difficulty and perseverance is that we will grow. And when we do, the struggles, the failures, and the challenges will suddenly, become "easy".” 0 likes