Start by marking “The Sky Weaver (Iskari, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Sky Weaver (Iskari, #3)

The Sky Weaver

(Iskari #3)

At the end of one world, there always lies another.

Safire, a soldier, knows her role in this world is to serve the King of Firgaard—helping to maintain the peace in her oft-troubled nation.

Eris, a deadly pirate, has no such conviction. Known as the Death Dancer for her ability to evade even the most determined of pursuers, she possesses a superhuman power to move between
Published November 12th 2019 by HarperTeen

To ask other readers questions about The Sky Weaver, please sign up.
Mi Universo Literario Writer Indeed! It's not a must and maaaaybe you'll get through the book without having read the previous books, but I truly do recommend reading the series…moreIndeed! It's not a must and maaaaybe you'll get through the book without having read the previous books, but I truly do recommend reading the series in order, both for better understandment and to enjoy it more!(less)
Mi Universo Literario Writer Yes. "The Sky Weaver" is the third and final installment in the "Iskari" series.

Start your review of The Sky Weaver (Iskari, #3)
Elena
Aug 07, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
SHE HAS BEEN PICKED UP

now to find a free day to read
Kristen Ciccarelli
Sep 25, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Hello there! Just popping in to say that the international pre-order campaign for THE SKY WEAVER is officially open! Readers who send me their proof of purchase will get this exclusive card pack, designed and illustrated by Gabriella Bujdosó, while supplies last. Head on over to my website for more details.

I’m never on Goodreads except to update things, so if you have questions, the best place to contact me is on Instagram. I check all DMs and my handle is @kristenciccarelli. Alternatively, you
Silvia
hi I heard this has f/f enemies to lovers so I'm off to read the first two books before this comes out, brb
Lulai
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
-- I received this book through NetGalley against an honest review. --

I love this series and I was eager to read this last volume, I was lucky to have it in advance and it is really good.

This last volume focuses on Safire, commander of Dax's armies, she had to fight all her life. First against exclusion because of her status of semi-blood and then against the men who regularly targeted her. She is a strong character because of her career and I liked that she is the heroine of this last volume.
Sophie
“But you—you are a daughter of stars and shadows. You will not fail.”

oh what's this? all my love for this book and its characters? absolutely! know that i would die for safire and eris and asha and sorrow in a heartbeat
Evelyn
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-release, 2019
This series is so good! Sad that it's over, and can't wait to see what she writes next!

Full review!
Bethany
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lgbtq
Actual Rating: 4.5 stars

The final installment in the Iskari Chronicles, The Sky Weaver nicely pulls together threads from the previous two books, while also containing a great f/f enemies to lovers romance! I might recommend this to fans of the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas- a political fantasy with a strong romantic element. I really enjoyed this one and would love to see it on more people's radar. Safire and Eris are great characters and the development of their relationship is
Kate (Reading Through Infinity)
WHAT A WAY TO END THE SERIES.

I loved this so much. It's f/f, it's action-packed, it's filled with dragons and otherworldly magic, and all my favourites are back to save the day. It was an adventure from start to finish and I had a stupidly huge grin on my face (in the middle of a cafe) as I turned the last page. Props to Kristen Ciccarelli for writing one of the best companion trilogies I've ever read.

Read my full review here: https://readingthroughinfinity.com/20...

Raven
Dec 02, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5

Not my favourite of the three companion books. But I love the romance and the mythology behind this book! It was very interesting. I really enjoyed this.
Celia McMahon
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It has a cover and it’s delicious!
James
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Sky Weaver by Kristen Ciccarelli (AT LEAST 5 stars)

I think I make it pretty clear in my review, but I’m adding this just in case. There’s a f/f romance between the two main characters of this story. It’s slow burn enemies to lovers and I loved it.

I’m so sad that this series has ended, but this book was a great ending. It’s sort of Safire’s book, but it’s also so much more than that. It’s a story about pirates, thieves, gods and dragons. I’d also say it’s a story of belonging and surviving.
Amber (The Book Bratz)
The full review + more can be found at The Book Bratz

Thank you so much to Wunderkind PR for sending me THE SKY WEAVER to read and review! All thoughts and opinions are my own.

If I thought my emotions were all over the place after The Last Namsara and The Caged Queen then that was nothing compared to all the feels that The Sky Weaver has given me. The Sky Weaver had been hooked from page one and I stayed up way past my bed time to finish it. It is very rare that I can read a book in one
K.S. Marsden
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Safire is totally focussed on her job, protecting the Dragon King, and doing her part to save the country from starvation. Things are made more difficult when an annoying thief steals the jewel that was going to fund feeding a nation.

I received a free copy from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
I confess that I have read the first book in the series, but haven't got round to the second yet (which follows Dax's story). Knowing Asha's story from The Last Namsara, it was easy to slip back
Madison
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult, fantasy
And so concludes the Iskari series. I have loved this fantasy series. Three stories which interconnect but feature three sets of separate main characters set against a colourful magical world of dragons, old tales and fearsome gods.

The Sky Weaver is Safire’s story. Throughout books one and two we readers have learnt only a little about Safire. Cousin to the king but never treated as an equal due to her mother’s low standing. Now she is King Dax’s Commander. When a thief steals a precious gem
Justine
Originally posted to I Should Read That

I was provided a copy of this book by the publisher in exchange for an honest review. This review is spoiler-free.

I make no secret of the fact that the Iskari series has been pretty hit or miss for me. I enjoyed The Last Namsara, but I actually DNFed The Caged Queen. I was a little nervous going into The Sky Weaver, but I’m so happy I decided to give this series another chance.

The reason that I wanted to read this book is because I’ve really enjoyed
Andrea
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, 2019-read
I've loved the Iskari series since I read the Last Namsara about 2 years ago. I can't believe we finally have the third and final book. The Sky Weaver introduces more about the mythology of the Star Isles and two new characters. Safire, the Commandant of Firgaard, wants to do what right for her country. Eris, a pirate and Deathdancer, has no qualms about cheating, lying or stealing. These two are certainly enemies, but might have to work together in order to save Asha, Safire's cousin.

I loved
Donna {Book Passion For Life}
Loved being back in this world! Review to come on 12th November for the UK blog tour.
Delara
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, I've just finished my second read of this book, and can confirm the author has stolen my heart again. This is the third book in the Iskari series, and companion novel to The Last Namsara. I love the tale of Safire and Eris, the solider and the thief. This series will forever be a favorite of mine.

Second read on audiobook and the narrator is wonderful. Highly recommend!
Sara
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

The Sky Weaver is the third book set in The Last Namsara world by Kristen Ciccarelli. It’s a world full of magic, dragons, myths and legends. Stories of kings and queens, and everything in between. Safire is a soldier. Charged with protecting her king and keeping the peace in her unsettled world, she finds herself stuck with her polar opposite, the pirate Eris, when they set out on a quest to find Asha - the last Namsara. Joined together, the pair
Monogamist
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free ebook copy via NetGalley in exchange of an honest review.

Read my full review of the Iskari Trilogy on my blog: Monogamist Reader

This was absolutely the perfect way to end this trilogy.

When The Last Namsara came out I loved it, but to be honest I was a bit underwhelmed by The Caged Queen. I was a bit doubtful when I started reading The Sky Weaver but it turns out it is such a great story.

If you know the series, you know that whilst being all set in the same world and somehow
USOM
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Sky Weaver has to be my favorite of the Iskari books. Not only does it feature a f/f romance, it has my absolute favorite characters of the entire series Safire and a new clever thief Eris. This final book is gut wrenching, captivating, and action packed.

(Disclaimer: I received this book from the publisher. This has not impacted my review which is unbiased and honest.)

The Sky Weaver begins at the end and I fell in love from page one. With dragons, pirates, and legends, The Sky Weaver is
Cori McCarthy
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this was a perfect ending to a perfect series!

This book was amazingly written and well thought out. It was just the best conclusion to an amazing series. I have been waiting all year for this release and I can for sure, without a doubt, say that it was well worth the wait! I know that I will miss getting to read more about the characters, but I just love the way it ended and I can rest easy tonight knowing everyone in this amazing world is happy and okay! This series has everything:
These Violent Delights (Robin)
Well, this was a really great end to this companion trilogy. I enjoyed our "new" main characters. I've always enjoyed Safire from the previous books, so it was great to get her point of view.

I do have to admit that Asha, Torwin, & Kozu were my favorites still. I absolutely adore Asha, and I always will.

I liked how I didn't guess the major reveals until just before they were revealed. I enjoyed how this book kept things interesting, but still believable (not outrageous).

The romance (of
thewoollygeek (tea, cake, crochet & books)
An amazing conclusion to a fantastic series, quite different from the first two books, just as thrilling and exciting, but the magic seemed to have stepped up a level. As always from Kristen great writing, wonderful characters and a great plot with lots of twists and turns, an absolutely wonderful end to the trilogy. I am so sad to see the series end, but so look forward to future books from Kristen.

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for a free copy for an honest opinion
Monique
It is official: this series is going in my forever favorites, alongside Harry Potter, The Infernal Devices and Narnia. This is the highest honor as I usually wait a while to be sure of it, but I’m sure. These books are so rich and deep and have so much wisdom to offer, and the writing is so amazing... all three books are standalones though and can be read in any order, though I think the original order is the most fun. But enough about the big picture, let’s focus on the Skyweaver.

There are two
Shelley
*Source* Library
*Genre* Young Adult / Fantasy
*Rating* 3.5

*Thoughts*

The Sky Weaver, by author Kristen Ciccarelli, is the third and apparent final installment in the authors Iskari trilogy. This series has been a sort of progression starting with Asha, daughter of the king of Firgaard who helped overthrow her father and met a boy named Torwin. The Caged Queen featured Roa and Dax who are now Queen and King of Firgaard. This final installment features a duo that couldn't be more different had they
Nikki
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book from the publisher via Net Galley in exchange for an honest review.

I have loved this series throughout, but honestly feel like this may actually be my favourite. It’s just such fun! And the banter between Safire and Eris is .

It’s a fab universe full of great stories and dragons, and I really enjoyed how the sky weaver story wove throughout the main story, both for us and in universe. It was also great getting to see more of Asha.

I loved Safire in the Last Namsara, and she
Kate~Bibliophile Book Club
Review to follow in November as part of the blog tour!
Skyla
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
Review coming soon
Bobby Sanders
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Kriten C first two books in this series! I am sad I have to wait for the next, but I will.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• A Throne of Swans (A Throne of Swans, #1)
  • Bid My Soul Farewell (Give the Dark My Love, #2)
  • Girls of Storm and Shadow (Girls of Paper and Fire, #2)
  • Of Silver and Shadow
  • A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)
  • Into the Crooked Place (Into the Crooked Place, #1)
  • The Guinevere Deception (Camelot Rising, #1)
  • Amber & Dusk (Amber & Dusk, #1)
  • Otherearth (Last Reality, #2)
  • The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
  • The Cerulean  (The Cerulean Duology, #1)
  • Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1)
  • Unpregnant (Unpregnant, #1)
  • Crown of Oblivion
  • Kingdom of the Blazing Phoenix (Rise of the Empress, #2)
  • Blood Heir (Blood Heir Trilogy, #1)
  • Supernova (Light Years #2)
  • Estranged (Estranged, #1)
Kristen Ciccarelli is the internationally bestselling author of the Iskari series. Her first book, The Last Namsara, debuted on the UK’s children and YA chart, was one of Indigo’s Best Book for Teens, and has been translated into 12 languages. Before writing books for a living, she worked as an artisanal baker, an indie bookseller, and a ceramic artist. These days she resides in a blustery seaside ...more

Iskari (3 books)
  • The Last Namsara (Iskari, #1)
  • The Caged Queen (Iskari, #2)
“Hij dacht dat hij kon pakken waar hij zin in had. En wat hij niet kon krijgen, probeerde hij kapot te maken.'
Kor kneep zijn ogen tot spleetjes. 'En waarom zou die man mij iets kunnen schelen?'
Safire keek hem aan. 'Omdat ik degene ben die een mes in zijn hart heeft gestoken.”
0 likes
“Ik wil haar in mijn hut.'
Safire verslikte zich bijna. Vol afgrijzen draaide ze zich met gebalde vuisten. 'Ik zit volgens mij liever in de cel.”
0 likes