Start by marking “Fervent (The Everhart Brothers #2)” as Want to Read:
Fervent (The Everhart Brothers #2)

Fervent

(The Everhart Brothers #2)

Luna

Finally, I’ve got a chance to prove I belong undercover, not riding a support desk. Or making babies to please my abuela. My job is to save the babies. The children disappearing down NYC’s human trafficking rathole.

I’ll use any legal connection to do it. My horoscope warned me no to give in to blind impulse, but god help me, Harrison Everhart makes me want to close
315 pages
Published September 2017

To ask other readers questions about Fervent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fervent

Start your review of Fervent (The Everhart Brothers #2)
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
The Everharts are quickly becoming my favorite brothers! Harrison the oldest and most guarded of the brothers is fine with his crazy life and his secrets! He takes care of his family as well as the world and finds solace with any woman whose fine for one night until he meets the sister of his coworker! Luna is the only girl and the youngest of her siblings! She fills her days working for the FBI and has no use for relationships! Neither Harrison or Luna want messy or attachment but when buttons ...more
Malene
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I can’t get enough of these four gorgeous Everhart brothers. First it was the youngest brother Hunter in Flawed and now it’s the oldest Harrison in Fervent which isn’t only centered around him but the entire Everhart family and their dynamics. I really love and appreciate that cause every brother is interesting, crucial for the other brothers and has so much story to tell.

Luna is a kickass and fierce woman who has lost her mother when she was just a baby. Her loss will still play a huge part of
S.M. West
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I say this every time with Claudia Burgoa's books, but it deserves saying again, this author captures the ties, the loyalty, and emotions of a family so well!! I'll always be a Decker (from her The Unexpected Series Boxed Set), but the Harrison boys...

Harrison Everhart is the oldest of the brothers, and the protector, whereas Luna is one kickass lady. I adored her and loved the chemistry between these two! I'm looking forward to more of these Everhart brothers!

**ARC generously provided by au
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

Who names his guns Clarisse and Hannibal?

Since you seem to like roleplay, we can play doctor while I take care of that itch.

“Rule number five, we work on your love life.” He lifts his arms, tracing a line across the air. “It’ll be called, an ‘affair to remember.’ Your future boyfriends will have trouble measuring up to me, but I can live with the title, ‘the legend.’”

Hunter, you’re my everything. My air, my sun, my love. You’re that happy beat I need when my heart is about to sto
Janiky Santana
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Harrison Everhart is the eldest Everhart brother who was a former US Ranger. He enlisted in order to avenge his loved ones from the 9/11 attack but wanted more to fight against his foes. We see familiar faces appear and together they form HIB. When a friend asks him for a favor he cannot refuse. However, when the favor involves a beautiful woman the favor becomes even better.

Luna Santillan is an FBI undercover agent who relies on her horoscope to plan her day. She is on secret assignment and ha
✰ Liz ✰
Apr 12, 2020 marked it as to-read

ON DECK-COMING UP SOON!!!

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:
April Symes
This book takes place after Flawed and it tells the story of another Everhart brother, Harrison. I will say after Flawed, this story is a total 180. Harrison is the eldest of the Everharts. He and the second brother became the guardians of their younger brothers after losing their parents on 9/11. Flawed was a bit heavy because the MC had their issues, the MCs in Fervent are the complete opposites in dealing with their issues.
Harrison joined the military to avenge his parents’ loss. Now he work
Jenny B
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fervent is the second book following Flawed and can be read as a standalone. Once again Claudia has built a great story with some great characters., a solid story line and some amazing chemistry between the characters. This book left me happy and smiling and really enjoying how the story unfolded.
Heather andrews
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Harrison doesn't mind pointing out the obvious, “Your dress is see through,” I mumble, grinding my teeth." Luna sure knows how to get her man's blood flowing, “I’m looking forward to witness how you build your case, Harry.” Her voice is sultry, and I’m ready to pin her against the wall and eff her." I really enjoyed this book, boy was there some hot chemistry between Luna and Harrison. ...more
Le Ann Foster
♡♡Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 4.5 stars!

We get another Everhart Brother!!! The first was Hunter in Flawed and now it big brother Harrison's turn in Fervent! I fell in love with these brothers and the sense of family and duty. Their back story touch my heart and it made me want to get to know them each better. I love the dynamics of this small family and how they always have each others back no matter what. I felt each of the emotions that each of the characters
Nadine Bookaholic
I'm torn on how to rate this book...
Did I enjoy it? Yes
Did it pull at my heart strings? Not Really, I did cry at one part but that was it...no where near as much as the first book had me crying.
Was I happy with the ending? Not really
and right there is my issue. I was hoping for more from the ending especially with the case that Luna was working on for the FBI.

You can see my full review along with an excerpt and giveaway here: https://nadineisobsessedwithbooks.blo...
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
After reading Flawed (originally published as All of You, All of Me), I was ecstatic to get a book about one of the other Everhart brothers. They appealed so greatly to me; I knew their stories needed to be told. I went into the book expecting the same intensity, the same heavy themes, the same emotion as I got in Flawed, but it didn’t quite stand up to its predecessor. It was still a good book; it only fell short of my expectations.

Fervent is a far lighter book than Flawed was. It focused on le
Michelle Abascal Monroy
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These Everhart brothers are the best!!!!

ARC Generously Provided by the Author

Fervent by Claudia Y. Burgoa is the story about Harrison and Luna, we meet Harrison in Flawed, he is Hunter's older brother, but dont worry if you havent read Flawed you can still read this one because is a standalone.

Here we know about Harrison life, his past is really sad because he and his brothers lost their parents when they were soo young and you can see all the difficult situations that he has to past to give
K.  Ramjohn
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Claudia Burgoa skillfully creates stories that grabs you and holds your interest until the end and Fervent is no exception. This is the second story in the Everhart brothers series and although quite different and much lighter than the first book Flawed, it was just as interesting.

This is Harrison and Luna's story but the rest of the gang was very much present throughout the novel. I absolutely love the bond the brothers have with each other and with Hazel. Claudia treats us to a cast of well-d
Renee
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Harrison is a form Army Ranger who works for a high intelligence, private security company. He has seen his fair share of death betrayal and pain. He lived them. He trusts no one except his brothers and his best friend. He was always like that but everything changed the day his parents died and his nation was attacked. Since then family comes first and work is his mistress. Nothing else matters. That is, until Luna walked into his l
Kerry Melton
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it

The Everhart boys are back!!! Harrison is the oldest of the brothers. He’s been their caretaker. Each brother is so different. Harrison loves his family and job. He's overprotective, sweet. What he doesn’t need is to be knocked down by Luna.

Luna is fierce, a force to be reckoned with. She doesn’t need anyone to protect her. She can handle herself. Luna's job is everything to her. It holds a part of her past. Luna lost her mom as a baby and it haunts her every day. Luna is very close to her fami
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I absolutely loved this book by Claudia Burgoa. It’s a heart-warming story about loyalty, family and what lengths you would go to for love. There is plenty of plotting and doubt planting, which makes this read suspenseful and a real page turner.

Claudia had a great knack for grasping at family ties and digging deep in what pulls them together. The heroine, who is a fiery, loud and passionate piece of work; versus the nurturing hero, who is portrayed as the protector, brings this story to life a
Jillian Kerr
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book has a little bit of everything and is a must read!! Harrison and Luna make the perfect match. I loved the push and pull between them and their sexual tension was palpable!! Harrison Everhart is a smooth talker and is not afraid to fight for what he wants. We learn more about his past and his role as caretaker after his parents deaths and how it helped guide him, but also suffocate him over the years. Luna is awesome!! She is quite the little firecracker and is not afraid to use it!! Sh ...more
Christine C
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!
This book takes place after Flawed, telling the story of another Everhart brother, Harrison. It is not necessary to have read Flawed to enjoy this one, though.
Harrison is the eldest of the Everharts. He and the second brother became the guardians of their younger brothers after losing their parents on 9/11. They all dealt with the loss differently, with Harrison joining the military to avenge their loss. Now he works for a private company.
Luna is the sister of one of Harrison'
Kaila
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After Flawed, this book is a complete 180! Where Flawed was a little heavy with the MCs having their issues, the MCs in Fervent are the complete opposite in dealing with them! Yes, there are still issues, but this was a very fun and enjoyable read! Luna is no whiny female MC, and Harrison is not your broody male MC. They literally are a perfect match!

Another Everheart who didn't think he would find love in his lifetime, has met his match! Luna is not your typical girl next door though. She's a
Cynthia Bishop
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Claudia has done it again. Like all of her other books ahe has made me fall in love with another family. I cannot wait to read more of this series. My review may not be long but when a book is great you just say that and this book was GREAT. I have read just about all of Mrs. Burgoa books and each one brings forth greatness on some form and this one is no different so check it out.
Kasey McCarthy
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC in return for honest review. Luna is an undercover FBI agent who works in human trafficking. She is transferred to New York and moves into brothers apartment. Harry is still dealing with loss of both his parents on September eleventh. Her brother gets his friend Harry to help with undercover work. They are supposed to be pretending to date but Harry has other ideas. He's falling for her and she's falling even though she'll deny it. Will they be able to keep their r ...more
Ivette Pacheco
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First I wanna thank you for not breaking my heart this time, I don’t think the poor thing can take another hit from you and your amazing words 😉, even though you make me shed some tears.
Freakin love Luna and her kicking ass skills, plus I want her jewelry like right now.
And Harrison, oh sweet lord have mercy 😍😍😍😍😍.
Y gracias por usar mi palabra favorita: Carajo!
Ah como me encanta carajear a diestra y siniestra🤣🤣🤣
Taranjit Sidhu
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Claudia always does an awesome job with her stories. I liked Harrison from the beginning and Luna is one tough chick!

*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review."
Connie McElfresh
Shelves: book-review
When this author writes about a family you know you are in for a fantastic book and she has done it again with the Everhart brothers. These characters are so complex that you are drawn into the book that you won't want to put it down. I was gifted this book for a fair and honest review. ...more
Paula Genereau
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my what a book. I fell in love with this book from the beginning. it's so amazing ...more
Amanda
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received the ARC in exchange for a honest review.

A few chapters in, I became obsessed with this book! Out of all the books I’ve read by Claudia, this goes in the top two along with Finding My Reason. I love how Luna is a kick-ass heroine and knows how to take care of herself. Harrison is just as great too. Now I just need to read Hazel’s story! I just know she has something to share with us.
Tiffany
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Claudia does it again, another fantastic read!

I am loving the Everhart brothers more and more! Luna was a great addition to the characters. I can't wait to see what's next in the series!

My favorite books are suspense and love and family and you have a perfect story. Fervent is just that!
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Harrison and Luna's story was so beautifully written. It was great to get a little more of Hunter and Willow's story. I couldn't put the book down! ...more
Michelle Rodriguez
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review to follow.

*An ARC was provided for an honest review.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Beneath This Mask (Beneath, #1)
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
  • Show Me the Way (Fight for Me, #1)
  • The Strike Out (The Brentwood Boys, #7)
  • Tequila, Tequila
  • Beneath These Shadows (Beneath #6)
  • Beneath These Scars (Beneath #4)
  • (Not) The Boss of Me
  • Cowboy's Fantasy (A Big Sky Short Story)
  • The Bookworm's Guide to Flirting (The Bookworm's Guide, #3)
  • Hot Stuff
  • Follow Me Back (Fight for Me, #2)
  • The Hook-Up Experiment (The Experiment, #1)
  • The Upside to Being Single
  • The Dating Experiment (The Experiment, #2)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Eastern Lights (Compass, #2)
  • Muffin Compares to You (The Way To A Man's Heart #2)
Claudia is an award-winning, USA Today bestselling author.
She writes alluring, thrilling stories about complicated women and the men who take their breath away.
She lives in Denver, Colorado with her husband and her youngest two children. She has a sweet Bichon, Macey, who thinks she's the ruler of the house. She's only partially right.
When Claudia is not writing, you can find her reading, knitti

The Everhart Brothers (4 books)
  • Flawed (The Everhart Brothers #1)
  • Found (The Everhart Brothers #3)
  • Forever (The Everhart Brothers #4)