Start by marking “Rule 34: Weird and Wonderful Fetish Erotica” as Want to Read:

Rule 34: Weird and Wonderful Fetish Erotica

Rule 34: if it exists, someones kinky for it.

Away from those high-end fetish clubs, alpha billionaires and join-the-dots BDSM journeys, there are almost limitless possibilities for the erotic imagination. Rule 34 contains ten very different stories of uncommon desires and strange, lustful obsessions. Some are delicious, some will unsettle you, some might even make you cry.
Published May 23rd 2017 by Sexy Little Pages

To ask other readers questions about Rule 34, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rule 34

Start your review of Rule 34: Weird and Wonderful Fetish Erotica
Suz Jay
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rule 34 delivers exactly what it promises, erotica based on a broad range of fetishes and kinks. My favorites in the collection are "Cancel Job" by Alain Bell and "Pressure Points" by VK Foxe. Bell's story takes place in an office building after hours. Needless to say, I have a new appreciation for office equipment. Foxe's story involves a woman who finds a partner to share in her fetish and learns to embrace her inner dom. The collection makes for a fun read.
Ian D.
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it

Four stars

If you want to know what this anthology is about, the title is spot on!

There are ten very different stories in here, involving off-the-beaten track fetishes. The word imaginative covers it well. And I found all ten to be entertaining and well-written.

As in any anthology, some stories struck a chord with me more than the others, but in the case of this collection, I cant say whether thats because I thought they were particularly good, or
Catherine Green
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was intrigued by the cover on this book, so when I received the paperback it gave me a visual delight straight away. These stories are extremely kinky and yet still fairly comfortable to read, if that makes sense. Put it this way: they gave me a few ideas for how to liven things up in the bedroom! I especially liked the story involving bells, and the one about the caves I wont spoil it for you, but I will say give it a try if you are curious. ...more
Jordan Monroe
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Although the collection is short, the stories that Zak has chosen are varied enough for even the most discerning reader. I'd recommend reading this one story at a time.

My top picks are "Cheap Meat" by Charlie Powell, "Fire" by Lisabet Sarai, and "Soft" by Sonni de Soto.
Alan Granger
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very different! Thoroughly enjoyed this, great humour to most of these stories as well a being sexy and weird. A fun read if you like hot sexy stories with a difference.

• By Tank into Normandy
  • D-Day to Victory: The Diaries of a British Tank Commander
  • The Wicked Wit of Winston Churchill
  • By Tank: D to VE Days
  • The Battle of the Bulge: The Untold Story
  • Sous le lit
  • Égologie. Écologie, individualisme et course au bonheur
  • Getting It
  • The October Man (Rivers of London, #7.5)
  • No One Is Too Small to Make a Difference