Start by marking “The Elements of Spellcrafting: 21 Keys to Successful Sorcery” as Want to Read:
The Elements of Spellcrafting: 21 Keys to Successful Sorcery

The Elements of Spellcrafting: 21 Keys to Successful Sorcery

There is no shortage of spells out there. Some books highlight thousands of spells, but do any of them actually work? And how well do they work? I don't mean just getting a result--I mean getting a result that matters, a result that will impact your life or the lives of those you work for. The Elements of Spellcrafting provides the most effective and efficient ways to get ...more
Published February 19th 2018 by New Page Books

To ask other readers questions about The Elements of Spellcrafting, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Elements of Spellcrafting

Misty
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So many good points and good perspectives. It's just a short, simple, to the point book and I'm very happy it's on my shelf. Miller hit in a lot of things I wish more people were talking about.
Alyssa McNiel
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Although some concepts mentioned were a bit more advanced than I am
particularly used to, I feel I gathered more than enough information to
assist in my future magic-making. Miller did an excellent job breaking down
spellcraft into 21 Key ideas. These ideas inspire and ignite the magic
inside me and I truly believe I will have more effective spells and
enchantment the more I practice his advice. If anyone is unsure how to go
about creating a spell for themselves or others, I would highly recomme
Edric Unsane
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: occult
A damn good book with insights and methodologies concerning how to effectively wield magic. The Elements of Spellcrafting has most certainly given me much to think about, as well as things I'd like to incorporate into my personal practice. The only reason this book wasn't 5 star quality were because of the numerous typographical errors. Typos aside, I highly recommend this to persons both willing and wanting to step up their game.
Jessica
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has easily become one of my go-to reference books for checking myself when it comes to crafting my spellwork.
Barry Huddleston
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
All in all, I really enjoyed "The Elements of Spellcrafting". I like Miller's writing style, he seems to be a person that you could have a beer with and argue the evening away. My favorite line in the book: "There is no Magic Magic." Trust me, you'll have to read that section.
Of course, as I usually do, I jumped to the back of the book. I found a nice Appendix and Notes section. The Notes section makes for a nice starting point for your own research.
One the downside, I hated the interior art. Th
Teresa Barrera
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I found it very informative and it has opened my eyes to things.
I really enjoyed the comics at the beginning of each chapter, they gave me a laugh. I also enjoyed how the comics were summed up at the end of the chapters concluding meaning.
I'm definitely going to check our more books by this author.
Nyx
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Straightforward, easy to read and follow

I started putting the information in this book to use as I was still reading it, and it immediately worked. This is a solid guide on better spellcraft, pin pointing magick and getting results. I recommend it.
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was great! Review pending at spiralnature.com.
Bode  Cauthon
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a great perspective and much different from anything I have read. It was refreshing to see someone take control. Quite a resourceful little book.
There is more than one author in the Goodreads database with this name. See all those with similar names here.
“there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know.” 4” 0 likes