Start by marking “Kade & Cameron (Something About Him, #6)” as Want to Read:
Kade & Cameron (Something About Him, #6)

Kade & Cameron

(Something About Him #6)

Cameron Lewis is left reeling when his perfect life—two beautiful children, an adoring husband, and a house on the lake—is ripped apart by loss.
Kade Ramsey is living the American dream with a wife, two amazing children, and a comfortable job. But dreams are often only illusions, and Kade discovers his life isn’t all he thought it to be.
Kade and Cam have been friends for
Published June 15th 2017 by A.D. Ellis Publishing (first published May 30th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Kade & Cameron, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kade & Cameron

Start your review of Kade & Cameron (Something About Him, #6)
Tracy~Bayou Book Junkie
My heart broke from the first page. Watching Cameron lose his husband was beyond heartbreaking. Cam and Deacon are deeply in love. They have just adopted their second child when Deacon is diagnosed with leukemia. After treatment, remission and then reoccurrence, Deacon loses his battle and Cam loses the love of his life. His best friend Kade comes to stay with him to help get him through the worst of the aftermath of Deacon's death. When Kade's wife leaves him for another man, wanting nothing to ...more
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
AD has made this series a must read for me from the beginning. All her characters are flawed or going through a tuff time and find a way to happiness.
We start this story reading how Cameron is losing his husband to cancer. It is heartbreaking to read how they say good bye. Deacon makes Cam promise to love again and make sure their 2 boys are happy.
Cam doesn't know how he will go on withoutthe love of his life with him but he knows he has to find a way for their children.
Kade is married with 2
Chad
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A stunning work of loss, hurt, pain, joy, understandings, love and human's ability to encompass all that into each other and move forward.

Well here we are at Kade and Cameron's story , what's left to say about it , I Loved It!

Cameron is in mourning after losing his husband, left with two kids to raise on his own, his good friend Kade's marriage has crumbled and he has two kids of his own as well. The two friends move into Cameron's house since Kade needs a place to live.

The story moves
Emily Seelye
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, m-m
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Amazon link http://amzn.to/2s7Q0e3

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

Ok I think that this is my new favorite book in the series…..EEEP!! I loved loved loved this friends to lover’s story. I loved the angst and the chemistry that we get from the two characters. I loved how each man was struggling as a
ButtonsMom2003
Shelves: arc-from-author
Friends-to-lovers - a great story!

Kade & Cameron is the 6th book in the Something About Him series but it's a standalone story. The books are connected by theme, not location or characters. All of the stories are great and I highly recommend them.

The blurb pretty much tells you everything you need to know about this book except how it made me feel. The story summoned all kinds of emotion in me: sadness and tears for the loss that Cameron suffers when his husband dies; anger for what Kade's
Cassie
Lisa
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kade and Cameron's book was amazing. I cried for Cameron and his little boys in the beginning of the book. I was upset and sad for Kade and his little ones as well. Then the two best friends move in together to help each other out in their time of need. Along the way they fall in love but have some obstacles to go through until they could be truly happy. I really enjoyed this book and would recommend reading it.
Cecilia Rodriguez
May 29, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked Cam , Kade and their little family and I would have given this 4 stars except for the drama at the end with Stephanie that came out of nowhere and made no sense.
Jennifer Reilley
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It made me cry, be happy, love, laugh, and get angry.

I loved this friends to lovers book. Kade and Cameron were perfect for each other and the support they give each other.

I loved the blending the families and love shared between them all. What kids wouldn't love to be able to live with their best friends? I loved the little ones in this book and how the men cared so deeply and the best dads they could be.

I truly wanted to kill Stephanie but in reality there are women like
Vicky Wilson
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted this arc for an honest review

holy moly, where to begin. This book had literally everything, heartbreak, loss, devastation, betrayal, friendship, love, and a whole lot of steam!!!!!!

I really don't want to give away any spoilers, so I'm going to try not too lol

Cam and kade have both been put through the ringer and are pulling themselves out of the dark holes they have been put in, each for different reasons, through the friendship they have built they are there to support each other
Megan
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
A wonderfully sweet story about two friends going through all kinds of awful and yet find friendship, and perhaps more, in each other. There's so much to enjoy here in this book to be comfortable recommending it to anyone.

Kade is supportive, sweet, curious, honest, and a really great father. He struggles with Stephanie, and for good reason, and finds assistance, acceptance, and affection in Cameron. I really love how devoted he is to his boys. That devotion puts him in an extremely difficult
Tanja
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. Right from the first page, I was pulled into the story and I just had to keep on reading. It started so sadly with the death of Cam’s husband, Deacon, and the crumbling marriage of Kade. I was kind of dreading that this would set the tone of the entire book. Nothing is further from the truth. It is a book of joy and hope.
Best friends Kade and Cam find comfort and help with each other after the death of Cam’s husband, Deacon, and Kade’s messy divorce. They have each two boys
Christina Wade - BFD Book Blog
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
First let me say that this is my favorite cover of the series…whew! Friends to lovers is one of my favorite tropes so I knew I would like this story. I love the history shared between the two and it always seems like the relationship is stronger because of the friendship.

The beginning of the story is a bit gut wrenching. Cameron breaks our heart a bit but Kade is there to help him through the tough times. Kade is stuck in an impossible situation and needs Cameron’s support to deal with it. Kade
Violet  Marshall
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Yes
It is not often that I read a fiction book and cry because hey its fiction. But the first few chapters of this book had me crying. The writing was spot on for the emotions of the events of the story. This is the sixth book in Something About Him Series. It can be read as a standalone that is how I read it but It would probably be a good idea to read the previous books first. What an gripping book the writing was amazing. The characters were well developed and thought out. The plot was ...more
Felicia Eddy
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore AD Ellis and have loved her Something About Him series from the beginning. I have to say that Kade & Cameron are my favorite couple after Bryan & Jase. This story is both about second chances and friends becoming lovers and Ms Ellis hits it out of the park. She writes these two men with such vulnerability and honesty you cant help fall in love with them. The devotion they feel for each other and how they turn to each other when the other is at their lowest was ...more
Kerry
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A D Ellis hooked me in from the start of this book where Cameron says goodbye to the love of his life Deacon in such an emotionally charged scene it's heartbreaking. Then comes the grief and pain that Kade, Cameron's friend supports him through. Then Kade experiences something and the hurt leads to anger, but then...in true AD Ellis style, a light beings to shine and hope for these two begins to blossom.

It all begins with friendship that is necessary for both of them as they try to raise their
Amanda at WickedGoodReads
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
I absolutely love the Something About Him books by A.D. Ellis, and Kade and Cameron were no exception.

First, this one is a little different from the other's. Cameron and Kade are friends. Cameron is married to the love of his life, living on the lake with his husband and two children, and Kade-well, he's also married with two kids, but his life is not the perfect life he dreamed of.

Tragedy takes the perfect life Cameron has, and rips his heart out. He's left reeling, not knowing how to live in
Sydney Hopke
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
In this story you have best friends who suffer the loss of their spouses in different ways. To help each other they become roommates. Kade and Cameron and their kids are all friends and the arrangement helps them all out. Kade has always been attracted to men but never acted on it and Cameron has just lost his husband and thinks he's not ready to love again. These 2 men find what they've wanted in each other as friends and as feelings start to grow and change as partners in everyway.

In this
Tammy
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Got from Hidden Gems ARC Club, for an honest review.

Right off the bat the book hits a sad emotion with me. Losing a loved one to cancer is never easy. The beginning of the book hit hard for me since I lost my dad to cancer. So tears rolled down my cheeks as I read along.
With children involved, makes it even harder to move along.
It was nice to see Kade being there for Cameron. Kade goes through his own problems with his wife.

The author helps me to connect to the characters. Both having sad
Danna Iuliana
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
avid reader 1
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From the very first page I was captured by the author's gift of immersing the reader into the hearts and minds of her characters.
The story is well thought out. Kade and Cameron are easily understood and lovable. The secondary characters are supportive to the plot and the children are precious and integral to the work without overwhelming the main storyline.
A strong passion builds after the worst of the grief and dismay have eased and culminates in some very spicy intimacies.
The environment is
Denise GremoryKohta
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This one here hit all the feels the most. Up until it got dire I didn't want the book to end. Kade and Cameron are a perfect example of why I love friends to lovers. If this had been to guys meeting after their painful losses you wouldn't of had half the emotional journey. Add to that you've got Declan, Myles, Justin, and Evan. I'd love to find out how those four grew up. What do they think of what went on with Stephanie? As teens and adults, how have the felt and handled Kade and Cameron's ...more
Lisa
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow what a really good read.

I really like this series and loved this book, it has everything I like in a novel. Good characters with a detailed and interesting story with enough drama to keep you engaged.

This book is about two best friends Cameron and Kade who through the years have shared lots of ups and downs, but when Cameron's husband dies and Kades wife cheats on him both the men and their children are thrown together and slowly both mens feelings for each other change and friendship
Marie McKenney
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful book .

Made and Cameron have know each other for years. Both had different lifestyles but had two boys each. Each has a different hardship that brings them together. Their connection and the way their boys blend is so wonderful. The house by the lake seems so fabulous. Both of their parents are also so wonderful to all the boys. It is full of different emotions but love it even though tissues are needed. Love this book.
Tiffany
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I've read by this author and I thought it was great. There were some emotional moments but they were written so well that I felt I was a part of them. Kade and Cameron are good men and awesome fathers. I loved seeing their relationship progress. I'm looking forward to reading more by this author.
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. This is my honest review.*
Gwen
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The author engage me from the beginning, crying over Deacon and Cameron. Gosh I loved Deacon's character. Now Cameron has only his two sons and Kade, his straight best friend, won't let him suffer through it alone. I loved the fact that it is a very family oriented story. All those loving grand parents and their kids, their neighbors, and even though they suffer their own loss they are there for each other. Loved Kade and Cameron!
Book-Lovin-Momma
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading and watching as Kade discovered and acknowledged his burgeoning feelings for Cam, and vice versa. It was a slow build-up to an amazingly hot crescendo. Two hot men just giving in to their mutual desire for each other, yet their sweet friendship was what carried them through the rough spots in their lives. Loved this steamy M/M romance! I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Kaila
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
i love this author. i love this series.. this is truly amazing.. i love the emotions.. i love the characters.. i love the writing.. i love the laughter and the sadness.. the intrique and the hard times.. i love how they fight to get together and fight to be together.. it is awesome. i am so glad i got to review it
Earlyn
Shelves: tbr-soon
Get the hankies ready.
Cameron lost the love of his life, but he promised that he would love again. Who would of thought that it was going to be his best friend.
What a lovely easy romance. If I say anymore I will give it away... A sure page turner. I could not put this book down.

• I Do, or Dye Trying (Curl Up and Dye Mysteries,#4)
  • Lost and Found (Twist of Fate, #1)
  • The Shape of You
  • Someone to Call My Own (Road to Blissville, #2)
  • A Little Bit like Love (South Haven, #1)
  • Facing West (Forever Wilde, #1)
  • Forgotten: Luca (The Four, #1)
  • Safe and Sound (Twist of Fate, #2)
  • Open Mind (Kink Chronicles, #1)
  • Up for the Challenge
  • Defiance (The Protectors, #9)
  • Regret (Under My Skin, #1)
  • Delivering Dante (Made Marian, #6)
  • A Very Marian Christmas (Made Marian, #7)
  • Made Mine (Made Marian, #8)
  • Reservations
  • Ignite (Unbreakable Bonds, #7)
  • Still Your Guy
A.D. Ellis is an Indiana girl, born and raised. She spends much of her time in central Indiana as an instructional coach/teacher in the inner city of Indianapolis, being a mom to two amazing school-aged children, and wondering how she and her husband of nearly two decades haven't driven each other insane yet. A lot of her time is also devoted to phone call avoidance and her hatred of cooking.
She

Something About Him (6 books)
  • Bryan & Jase (Something About Him, #1 )
  • Brody & Nick (Something About Him, #2)
  • Barrett & Ivan (Something About Him, #3)
  • Braeton & Drew (Something About Him, #4)
  • Ryker & Gavin (Something About Him, #5)