Start by marking “Nomad's Justice (Kurtherian Gambit: Terry Henry Walton Chronicles #6)” as Want to Read:
Nomad's Justice (Kurtherian Gambit: Terry Henry Walton Chronicles #6)

Nomad's Justice

(Terry Henry Walton Chronicles #6)

They say that behind every great man is a great woman…but what if that woman is a Werewolf?

“Consistent characters, intriguing plots, and just enough twists to keep you on your toes.” Amazon Five-Star Review

North Chicago begins to thrive and a return trip to New York City shows Terry and Char something they didn’t expect.

Terry Henry Walton envisioned the Force de Gu

Published April 9th 2017 by LMBPN Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Nomad's Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nomad's Justice

Start your review of Nomad's Justice (Kurtherian Gambit: Terry Henry Walton Chronicles #6)
Jonathan Wilson
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars
Cynthia Denise
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book

They just keep get better. I think they are great. I love the characters and how they all are mixing together with the TKG series and how it will lead to off shoots series I think you guys and gals are putting one of the best series of stories together. I love how you have come up with ways to tell us what is going on or what happened around TKG. I still that all of the books would make great movies. All of the series of I have been reading from the beginning of the TKG to THW series A
Adam Woodruff
Keeps getting better

Little did they know that they would have to fight Forsaken across the globe. Read the series and then you will want to read it again. Vampires, Werewolves, a WereTiger and a WereBear are not the scariest creature. Watch out for the grandmother with a wooden spoon.
Mary Geren
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These books are like a drug you can't get enough.

Every time a new book comes out I set down to read it and I can't stop until I'm done no matter how late it gets ,or how early I have to get up the next day.
Suz
Generally a good continuation of the story, but the end was a bit non-ending, fish-hookie and that shit gets on my last nerve.

So, one star deduction for making me feel like I was being toyed with non-consensually at the end.
Traci R
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
We meet my favorite character

This is my second time reading this series and now we arrive at my favorite character of the series, Cordelia. She is only three months old but is already making a huge impact in her father and mother's world!!

Adams becomes an important part of this book and after losing his mate, it is nice to see him have a focus. Akio enlists our group in a couple of quests and though the first is interesting, the second is insanely dangerous and there is a lot of butt kicking bu
Feyheart
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cutest baby ever

Cory is one of my favorite aspects of this series now. There's so much to love! It's also nice for this socially anxious introvert to see characters with similar backgrounds to myself become strong and bold even with their past trauma. The panic/ anxiety attack Terry had in this or the previous book really hit home for me. They can come for seemingly innocuous reasons and feel debilitating.
I'd also like to add that many authors are now using 1star reviews as fb ads and I've start
Paul
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
And the feces hits the air moving oscillating device

Yes, this book is all about a collective of like minded people trying to rebuild the world after the World's Worst Day Ever. But more than that...It's about love, life, trust, sacrifice, and honor.
You rarely see those five nouns put together to describe a book, unless it happens to a Kutherian Gambit Universe book.
People say that there's too much cursing-in all of the KGU books. Well, i wonder what type of fucking utopia do they reside in, spec
Tony Breault
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As fun as the prior 5

I’ve been plowing through these since book one; finding them to be perfect for airplane reading. The writing style, action and history mix, and character development has continued to be consistent throughout. While not overly deep or complex, they’re light-hearted and interlaced with humor. I’ve particularly enjoyed the post-EMP setting and curious to better understand whatever happened at the WWDE and just what the history is behind the nanocytes, Werefolk and the Forsaken.
D. E.
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A CM/MA SYFY Novel (NJ) (AKGS) (THWCB - 6)

CM/MA have penned the sixth novel of the Gambit series. In the episode THW and his small army encounter a Forsaken and crew. Akido is contacted to combat the Forsaken. Then they encounter another group who has an underground facility and for the FDG to elimenate the threat from this group they attack, win the battle and blow up the facility. This is an excellent read for the genre.....DEHS
Mia LeNae
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Why, Anne?

My random vent session that has nothing to do with nor should it take away from the greatness that is THW and crew.

I want to choke Anne. That character is frustrating. I'm trying to remember which group she came from. I'm thinking she needs a slight dose of wariness! Who the heck sees sunshine and roses during the rebuilding stages after/during the apocalypse?
Richard W Lindsey
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Keep it up👍

As usual loved the book, I'm glad that you listened to your Armour friend about the .50 cal. The only complaint I have is the cover art on this book was lacking in my opinion, I thought Terry looked like SHIT, not only did he look out of proportion to Chat but looked like he was half dead and bent.
Douglas Hull
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From beginning to end compelling reading

As with many of these series covering Beth Ann's universe, this one compels one not to put it down until you're done. It is hard to keep a story going when your switching from one location to another. The authors have accomplished this with a fewness and no lost of context.
Queen Talk Talk
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Business as usual.

Life in North Chicago is settling into a routine. Fix things, feed people, meet the neighbors, everyday stuff for TH Walton and his crew. Routine for them but not boring. This book shows the FDG are warriors who will protect the powerless. Next door or thousands of miles away tyrants are not tolerated.
Christine Stewart
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good, but not as good as the prior ones

I liked Nomad's Justice, just not as well as the previous ones. Not as much development of TH and Charumati in this one. Still a good story.
Lee Weaver
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great continuation

Craig Martelle continues to amaze me with the depth of his characters and his blistering pace of publishing. The other thing that I love is that he keeps me guessing, I don't know what is going to happen before out does in his books!
Veronica
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One comes and one goes

So much is happening! The new community is expanding and the FDG members are honing their skills. More seeds have been planted, and more amazing surprises have been revealed. I'm loving this series!
Don Moore
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy the momentum of this story. It has worked really well and I like that we got more and more back story as we went instead of in great big unholy bunches starting out, thank you for that!!
Curly's  Ramblings
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent story of Terry and gang engaging individuals who seek to conquer and in prison others for their own gain. Several battles ensue with Akio joining one. A promise is kept and a family grows. A young one displays incredible talent that will be interesting to see as they grow older.
Louise
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this one.

There's a lot going on here. I love it when we have so many different parts to a story. I think Cordelia is going to be an interesting character. Liking them a lot.
George  Lawson
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just keeps getting better

Nothing but praise for this sixth book. New characters and more to like about the earlier ones. New twists to enjoy and wonder where they lead..
H
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another winner in this exciting series.

I am still enjoying this series. I'm definitely hooked and ready for the next book. So glad that they are in kindle unlimited.
Linda
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Baby Cordelia is really special. I didn't know weather to laugh, cry or cheer during the fight in China. What I didn't get was any sleep! Had to finish this book. Thank you, Craig. ...more
Sonja
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Going strong

Terry Henry keeps having adventures and kicking butt. I'm enjoying the action and interaction. Poor Ivan. Cordelia is adorable. Keep the stories coming please.
Michael
Jun 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Good continuation of the series. Beginning to tie in better with other Kurtherian series.
Jim Duncan
A good story!!

A Ma dice by any other name shoots just as far, just as hard. Thank you, little machine, for some of the spelling.
James Hein
Sep 30, 2020 rated it liked it
I like this series as good as some of the others in this wider universe
Stephen Blanchard
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is part of the series titled "The Terry Henry Walton Chronicles" It is a series within a series set in the Kurtherian Gambit Universe. This is a post apocalyptic science fiction and fantasy spin off, and I consider it one of the top 10 series I've read in the last 5 years. Craig Martelle and Michael Anderle do a great job creating a world and characters you can believe in and get excited about. When you've finished this series, try the first book in the Kurtherian Gambit Universe, then ...more
Linda Brown
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kick-@ss fun!!

I just love it when a series gets going. And growing in both depth and character. Each book has such caring and laughter that it just makes my day. Kudos to Craig and Michael.
Nipa
Fantastic!

S
What can I say except, Awesome Craig strikes again. Each installment is better than the let. I love that you have had Akio in the last couple of books. He is one of my favorite characters. And wow, Cordelia what an amazing little addition to the gang. If you're not reading this series yet, you don't know what you're missing.

• The Dark Messiah (The Second Dark Ages, #1)
  • The Darkest Night (The Second Dark Ages #2)
  • Dawn Arrives (The Second Dark Ages, #4)
  • Might Makes Right (The Kurtherian Gambit, #18)
  • Ahead Full (The Kurtherian Gambit, #19)
  • Darkest Before the Dawn (The Second Dark Ages #3)
  • Forever Defend (The Kurtherian Gambit #17)
  • Never Surrender (The Kurtherian Gambit, #16)
  • Capture Death (The Kurtherian Gambit, #20)
  • Life Goes On (The Kurtherian Gambit, #21)
  • Justice Is Calling: A Kurtherian Gambit Series (Reclaiming Honor, #1)
  • Etheric Recruit (Etheric Adventures: Anne and Jinx, #1)
  • Bellatrix (Frank Kurns Stories of the UnknownWorld, #3)
  • Etheric Researcher (Etheric Adventures: Anne and Jinx, #2)
  • Challenges (Frank Kurns Stories of the UnknownWorld, #4)
  • Never Submit (The Kurtherian Gambit, #15)
  • Redemption (The Boris Chronicles, #4)
  • Judgment Has Fallen: A Kurtherian Gambit Series (Reclaiming Honor, #3)
Visit Craig's web page, craigmartelle.com for the latest posts and updates or find him on Facebook, Author Craig Martelle. Send an email to craig@craigmartelle.com to join his mailing list for the latest on new releases, information on old releases, and anything related to his books.

I see my other lives, a career in the Marines, those damn hand-written tests in law school, a business consultant, a

Terry Henry Walton Chronicles (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Nomad Found (Kurtherian Gambit: Terry Henry Walton Chronicles, #1)
  • Nomad Redeemed: A Kurtherian Gambit Series (Terry Henry Walton Chronicles, #2)
  • Nomad Unleashed: A Kurtherian Gambit Series (Terry Henry Walton Chronicles, #3)
  • Nomad Supreme (Kurtherian Gambit: Terry Henry Walton Chronicles #4)
  • Nomad's Fury: A Kurtherian Gambit Series (Terry Henry Walton Chronicles, #5)
  • Nomad Avenged (Kurtherian Gambit: Terry Henry Walton Chronicles #7)
  • Nomad Mortis (Kurtherian Gambit: Terry Henry Walton Chronicles #8)
  • Nomad's Force (Kurtherian Gambit: Terry Henry Walton Chronicles #9)
  • Nomad's Galaxy: A Kurtherian Gambit Series (Terry Henry Walton Chronicles, #10)
  • Nomad's Journal: A Kurtherian Gambit Series (Terry Henry Walton Chronicles)

News & Interviews