Start by marking “Bloody Zombies” as Want to Read:
Bloody Zombies

Bloody Zombies

No one is saying that teachers at England’s all-girls high schools aren't a resilient bunch - certainly not to their faces - but it is fair to say that battling zombies is not a subject dealt with in any detail in the course of their postgraduate education.

That’s the problem that Miss Black is up against. An English teacher bearing the scars of many a battle over adverbs
ebook
Published (first published May 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Bloody Zombies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bloody Zombies

Start your review of Bloody Zombies
Orion
Feb 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: zombies
I loved this story. It was a cute, cheeky little zombie short. The characters were fun and I thought the main character had some great inner dialog going on throughout the whole story. The whole story is rather campy and I loved every minute of it. If you're looking for a quick read or even just a more comedic zombie story then you'll want to check this out.
Kristine
Jan 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I can't imagine a way a date go could worse. Or what Bee thought was a date. I loved the take on how zombies were created and how it was being set in a school, but focused on adults rather than kids or teens. The ending left me wondering what could happen next, but it was a great short story that could lead to more!
Jeanne
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this book was good. I really liked it. I couldn't stop laughing at some of the parts. a must read.
Ht
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Slow, boring, and short. Sorry!
Heather
A quick, fun, tongue-in-cheek zombie story. Don't try to follow the logic of their actions, just relax and enjoy the ride of this cute tale.
Victoria Leybourne was born in England but grew up in an assortment of fantasy worlds, and wanted to be either a writer or a Disney princess when she grew up. She’s pretty happy with the way things have turned out, although she still tries her luck singing to woodland creatures now and then, just in case they feel like washing her dishes.

To claim an exclusive free royal romance novella, sign up to