Start by marking “Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA” as Want to Read:
Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA

Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA

The first documented expose of Bill Clinton's involvement in illegal government activity includes alleged evidence that George Bush was lying when he said he was out of the loop regarding Iran-Contra activities. Photos. Satellite TV tour (20 cities).
Published February 1st 1994 by S.P.I. Books

To ask other readers questions about Compromised, please sign up.
Shaun Attwood yes Terry is for real, I have been researching the war on drugs for several years

Start your review of Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA
Dennis Blewitt
Oct 27, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Terry is one of the most interesting persons that I have ever met. His book reads like fiction, but is as serious as a heart attack. The Govt went after Terry to stop its publicatin by indicting him. They had trackers following, transponders tracking and agents watching him. However, he did succeed in publishing a good account of the drugs for guns operation of the Reagan administration.
Shaun Attwood
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Few challenge the CIA and live to tell the tale. Terry Reed is one of the bravest whistleblowers ever to expose the fraudulent War on Drugs. In this detailed insider's account, Terry exposes the complicity of the Bush and Clinton crime families and the CIA in importing cocaine. For revealing the truth, Terry suffered near lethal consequences. His book and testimony on YouTube transformed my worldview about the War on Drugs and inspired me to research and write a series of books on the subject.
David Howard
May 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The selective use of polygraphs by corrupt FBI officials must stop! No one is above the law, including FBI Director Robert Mueller, who conspired to cover up the Pan Am Flight 103 incident. Google "the selective use of polygraphs" ... Everyone needs to learn that 9/11 was the American regime nuking its own largest city, and it created the China Syndrome which then poisoned thousands of responders and millions of NY residents. Google "China Syndrome Aftermath"
Vannessa Anderson
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: nonfiction
From the book

When Bill Clinton, as a young governor, agreed to a compromise with the CIA …, he opened the state of Arkansas, and this Nation, to danger, suspicion and disrepute.

Our Government is founded on the principle of the consent of the governed. We believe that government is the servant of the individual and not the master.

What I learned

Harry Truman set up the CIA for the sole purpose of getting all the available information to the president—letter from Truman to Mr. William B. Arthur,
Randal
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read about Terry Reed in Attwood's book, American Made, which mentioned Compromised. Reed's lengthy book provides a first-hand account of the true story about Barry Seal's involvement in CIA arms for cocaine smuggling. After Reed discovered what the CIA was up to, he wanted out. But just like in the Mafia, you don't get out that easy. Reed's book should be turned into an action movie. Its the plain truth from someone who worked closely with Barry, unlike the Hollywood movie, which attempts to ...more
Jeff Dawson
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this over twenty years ago. It is a fascinating read until the very last chapter where the author starts adding in a ton of disclaimers.

If half of what is written is tur it gives an excellent look into what our governments was doing during Reagan, Bush Sr and Clinton’s presidency.

Terry Reed get involved with ‘Air America” in Vietnam and continues his service after the war ends. His accounts of the antics and missions he runs are hair-raising to say the least. Clinton’s time as the
Patrick
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
A very long book which was hard going at times but I suppose Terrys ordeal deserves to be heard in full. If the story and documents in this book are true then the CIA have most definitely been trafficking drugs.
Vince
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a long one published in the 1990s. Some of the players are still around. I couldn’t put this one down and really enjoyed it.
Evelyn Wilson
Feb 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
True and I believe every word !!!
The Search For Truth In A Perjury-Plagued Justice System 1 4 May 29, 2012 10:09AM

• The Pioneers: The Heroic Story of the Settlers Who Brought the American Ideal West
  • Shadow Warrior: William Egan Colby And The CIA
  • Over and Back: A Daring Band of American Pilots Flying North to South Into Mexico!: The Untold True Stories Smuggling Contraband Into Mexico
  • The Mises Reader Unabridged
  • The Theft of America’s Soul: Blowing the Lid Off the Lies That Are Destroying Our Country
  • Restoring America's Soul
  • Death of a Nation: Plantation Politics and the Making of the Democratic Party
  • Marxism/Socialism, A Sociopathic Philosophy Conceived In Gross Error And Ignorance, Culminating In Economic Chaos, Enslavement, Terror, And Mass Murder: A Contribution To Its Death
  • Trump vs. the Media (Encounter Broadsides Book 51)
  • Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court
  • On Faith: Lessons from an American Believer