Start by marking “Millionaire Success Habits: The Gateway To Wealth & Prosperity” as Want to Read:
Millionaire Success Habits: The Gateway To Wealth & Prosperity

Millionaire Success Habits: The Gateway To Wealth & Prosperity

Millionaire Success Habits is a book designed with one purpose in mind; and that is to take you from where you are in life, to where you want to be in life, by using easy to implement "Success Habits" into your daily routine.

This book is not about adding more time to your day. It is about replacing those things that are not serving your future with success habits designs
Published November 18th 2016 by Growth Publishing (first published 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Millionaire Success Habits, please sign up.
Rhondalynn I'm pretty sure that you will not see Elon Musk or Richard Branson filming a video while driving their vehicle. When I see a "expert" doing this, it…moreI'm pretty sure that you will not see Elon Musk or Richard Branson filming a video while driving their vehicle. When I see a "expert" doing this, it immediately discredits them in my mind. If what you have to say is that important or groundbreaking, you can stop and take the time to be fully present while filming it.(less)

Start your review of Millionaire Success Habits: The Gateway To Wealth & Prosperity
Michael Levitt
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate to receive this book in the mail, on Christmas Eve. I went on vacation on Christmas Day, and brought this book along. I was planning on reading other books that I had brought with me, but my gut was telling me to read this book first.

I don't throw this quote out often, but I will here: This might be the most important book you will ever read, besides your personal books of faith.

I have taken so many notes and there are so many dog-eared pages, I've lost track. This is a roadmap
W. Whalin
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Small Shifts Can Make a Huge Difference

Dean Graziosi has achieved great success in his personal life. His life story is amazing and fascinating. In MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS, Graziosi boils the success habits into a series of short modifications that anyone can tackle--wherever you are on the path to success.

As Graziosi writes in the opening pages, "I identified the tiny shifts that have made the difference in our lives--and will make the biggest impact in your life. That's what this book has
Tao Lee
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Note to self: Be the person among your peers, co workers, or employees that rebounds from failures or overcome obstacles faster than anyone else. Learn to pick yup the pieces and move on with that experience in hand. The people who fail the fastest are the ones who find the solution s the quickest. Use your energy wisely. Goals, George family and animals make me happy!
Ashley Jacobs
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-help, business
I debated on only giving this book 3.5 stars, but as I looked back on my notes I realized that I learned more than I initially realized.

I listened to this audiobook in less than a day so although it was good enough to breeze through quickly, I didn’t finish the book with a sense of awe. I will say that I think the beginning of the book was more informative than the end. If the end of the book was as insightful as the end then I would have rated it higher. Overall there were some good ideas that
Joeann Fossland
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dean has done an excellent job of simplifying what it takes to be a success no matter what your circumstances. If you will take the time to do the exercises, in this book, I'm pretty sure your life will change! Don't just read it and thin about it...engage!
Javier Lorenzana
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
A fun read filled with little nuggets of gold: we are shaped by the stories we tell ourselves; take time to be creative; happiness precedes success.

Nopadol Rompho
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another book about self help, how to get rich, how to be successful. Yet I still find it interesting. Nothing harm, you can learn and adopt some wisdom to use for your life.
Mark Manderson
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read. Definitely recommend to anyone who is not where they want to be.
Top takeaways:
All it comes down to is courage and action!
Write out 2 columns:
Things I'm no longer willing to accept in life.Things that are now MUSTS in my life.
Learn to overcome rejection and be as enthusiastic at door 100 as door 1.
Love the 7 LAYERS DEEP from Sullivan.
LEARN TO LEARN FAST! BLOW THROUGH MISTAKES AND GROW!
Future look back:
Let's imagine it's a year from now, and we just had the best year of our lives in
Ryan Morton
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
To be honest, before I started this book, I was skeptical if I'd like this book... or even if I'd finish it. I've just seen too much of Dean's commercials, ads, and cameos, and and he's a bit over-the-top. Yet this was a good book. I listened to the audiobook over the course of about a week at the gym.

The success tips in this book are worthwhile habits (some quick hacks and some will take years to perfect, if ever). Having read Tony Robbins, Brendan Burchard, and other related books, I've been
Elijah
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm reading this book and I love it so far. The thing is with me I only like reading books that have benefits towards me today and my future. This books gives you a head start on your future financial life. This book gives you tips and positive habits to include in your life that gives you financial freedom. I'd recommend this book to anybody that wants to be successful and prosperous in life
Sailesh Mulleti
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Building a habit means not looking for time in a day to put it in practice but replacing non profitable habit with an effective habit. 90 day sprint for every habit which I want to inculcate in me is simple but effective way.
Roxanne
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A lot of helpful information and simple tasks to shift your mindset for success.
Sami Huq
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the best book on personal help

This is a gem and I am glad that I have found it. The book is designed for any level with bit size actions to correct your course of life.

Highly recommending it..
Chuka
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
I appreciate Dean's insights and I felt like he was talking directly to me. This book will empower - not motivate - you to achieve your higher self. This is no ordinary book either, so be prepared to write plenty of notes and document findings of your life as you venture deep into how successful people are made.
Fakhar Ayub
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
It is really good book to motivate ourselves. Dean provided lot of hacks to be successful in life. If anyone strictly follow the habits he will definitely be successful!
Alexandra Dumitrescu
Jon Reese
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read a lot of self development books and all of them have been wonderful. What made this one stand out that I loved in particular is that he challenges the reader to really take a honest look at his/her life and do exercises to dig deep to bring things to the surface.

I’m an extremely skeptical person. He offered this book with the free, just pay shipping model, which I know from personal experience that you end up loosing money, not making it. I almost didn’t go for it and get the book
Slow Man
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: business
Somewhere someone is in need of this book. I was one of them three months ago. I didn’t exactly follow the full exercises but I persevere. I finished reading it and had a little sense of accomplishment. I sincerely hope someone else will take away more than I do because it was written for everyone. There are a lot of wisdom and tips in this book, so are many other books, YouTube videos, tv programs and people you speaks to everyday. It all depends whether you want to take it in and practice. One ...more
Camila Matamala
Apr 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: autoayuda
There are lots of pros and only a couple of cons about this book. As a self helf book is very interesting and easy to read. I'd definetly recommend it to people getting into wanting to change and improve their life through habit changing, since it summarizes very effectively a lot of great, simple and useful habits successful business people have adquired through their life. It's very easy to read since Dean's way of writing makes it feel like a conversation (which is also a con at some point).
I
Tsitsimpakos
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's gonna be lifechanging only if you manage to incorporate in your daily life the habits that are suggested in this one. Yes, put them to the test, rehearse them, make them yours, put your finishig touches on them and then it's gonna be lifechanging. As for me persnally, I gave 4 stars to this book because it speaks everyday truths and at the same time it motivated me to shift my lifestyle a little bit more. If you want more, read this one, it has some practical exercises that will make it ...more
Charlie Pritchard
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was like a bible to me. I stumbled across it and was perhaps sceptical initially but never have I taken so many notes from a book before. It is a book full of honesty but positivity, that is the most enduring element of it. If you are looking for some motivation and perspective, then this is the book for you. I sometimes think it is a shame that we have to turn to such materials for inspiration but in this case, I feel that I am a better person for having read it!
Aubrey
Feb 11, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, january-2019
Good

I enjoyed the last chapter on productivity. Everything else didn’t apply to me. I’m already blessed with a job I love, a great familial relationship etc. I expected the book to be more like the last chapter. Still could be very powerful for those in a different place in their lives.
Muhamad Salam
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great book . A fundamental book to be honest since it has many ideas from great other books and people . Put in a simpler way so i think if you want to make someone start in the road of success this book can be a great start .
I liked the actionable things he suggests
For example alarms to gratitude and self motivate yourself .
Karrie
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I almost didn't read this book b/c of the title. I'm not about money, but about living a fully and engaged life. This book uses many resources to support a positive, action-oriented mindset to achieve whatever your goals are. It's an easy read, like Dean is chatting with you. I was surprised at how much I got out of this book.
Thomas E. Stewart
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Inspirational and also practical

I didn’t really resonate with the “villain inside” thing. I already took the plunge to change my life 18 months ago, but the ideas and examples really helped me focus on how to accelerate my journey to success. I was drifting, now I have laser focus. The habits and day-to-day improvements will take time, but make a lot of sense.
Jenn
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019
Didn’t finish this book. I got this as an audiobook and didn’t enjoy listening to it. There are some good nuggets in here, but it felt “fluffy” to me. There was also a lot of “keep reading! By reading this book you’ll be awesome!” Maybe so, but just get on with it please. Reading notes from other reviewers was good enough for me.
Esteban Villasana
Mar 29, 2019 rated it liked it
The title is not the best, but I understand it, if I wrote a book I'd name it with a title like this since I want to sell it.
It's not a business book, it's just a motivational book. It motivated me, so, I think it was okay.
Jahongir Rahmonov
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book. The distinctive side of this book is that it makes you understand WHY you want to do something whereas other books usually teach you HOW to do it. This ultimately makes it better because if you don't understand WHY you want to do certain stuff, you are likely to give up along the way.
Kenneth Paar
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book provides the most practical mindset (why) and 'how-to' steps and advice to implement success habits immediately so they can stick in the next 3 - 9 weeks. Kudos to Dean for sharing his personal stories and experiences!
Nex Juice
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! Some of the information was a bit - basic - if you've been studying personal and business development for a while - but I learned a few new things that I had either never heard of before or hadn't heard for a while.

1) 7 Levels Deep. Ask yourself "why" 7 times. Start with "Why am I reading this email?" and continue to dig deeper and deeper - for a total of 7 whys. Not 5, not 9, but 7. It's supposedly the magic number. This worked wonders for me. I realized that yes, I
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online
  • The 10x Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
  • High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way
  • F.U. Money: Make As Much Money As You Want And Live Your Life As You Damn Well Please!
  • SELL LIKE CRAZY: How to Get As Many Clients, Customers and Sales As You Can Possibly Handle
  • Way of the Wolf: Become a Master Closer with Straight Line Selling
  • Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Finding Your Message, Building a Tribe, and Changing the World
  • Sell or Be Sold: How to Get Your Way in Business and in Life
  • Shut Up and Listen!: Hard Business Truths that Will Help You Succeed
  • Be Obsessed or Be Average
  • The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success
  • The Millionaire Booklet
  • Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook
  • Higher Status: The New Science of Success and Achievement
  • Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth
  • Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence—and How You Can, Too
  • MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
  • #MAXOUT Your Life
Dean Robert Graziosi born November 20th, 1968 is an American real estate investor and expert, TV personality, businessman, Entrepreneur, bestselling author and motivational speaker. Graziosi is perhaps best known for his long running infomercial series on late night TV (since 1999 until present) where he offered his real estate books direct to consumers. He has written five books which have ...more
“It doesn't matter how fast you can go, it doesn't matter how much passion you have, and it doesn't matter how much energy you put into something. If you don't have a vision and clarity on the destination you want to reach, you'll simply never get there.” 7 likes
“Successful people, whether they're working for somebody else or working for themselves, do whatever they do to the best of their ability – as if the boss is watching them every minute of every day.” 4 likes