Start by marking “Adrenaline (Fall Away, #4.75)” as Want to Read:
Adrenaline (Fall Away, #4.75)

Adrenaline

(Fall Away #4.75)

Adrenaline is approximately 36, 000 words of bonus scenes, deleted scenes, character conversations, and Q&As shared over the past few years and is mostly material not found in the actual books. Here, you'll find: Jared and Tate's Chemistry Lab Scene, Valentine's Day Scene, and Anniversary Scene; Madoc and Fallon's Morning After; Deleted Scenes from Bully and Falling ...more
Published July 13th 2016 by Penelope Douglas LLC

Start your review of Adrenaline (Fall Away, #4.75)
Beatrice Masaluñga
Jan 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
The Fall Away series characters have an awesome and interesting conversations (including their sexy and kinky times. LMFAO). I'm going to miss these characters as we move to the next gen of characters. I really enjoyed Jared's reactions when he won a book boyfriend award.

Priceless.

This bonus content can be read on Wattpad for free: https://www.wattpad.com/282296682-adr...
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Really not much to say about this...one of my favorite authors bringing me more of my favorite characters! Just a fun and steamy filled compilation of extras. More Jared and More Tate was enough for me, but getting those offspring and the Q&A was priceless!

Thank you Penelope Douglas from a reader who always wants MORE !
Snow
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it

This is simply for pure fun and exciting moments of reflecting the actions of some of your fav characters in Penelope Douglas's Fall Away series...*sigh*
the collection of added scenes, deleted scenes, revised scenes all add up to the ultimate high-kick that lasts fast, sexy, exciting and bittersweet...cause it ends

ah, well...anything from Penelope Douglas is worth it. :)
Wendy
After reading this last book in the series... finally... I am so ready for the new series to start.

Bring it on !!! Please :P
Mariℓina
Jul 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
4,5 Stars!
As a huge fan of the Fall Away series, i couldn't be happier when i saw this free little gem on Wattpad. Although i have read most of the material before -on Facebook- that didn't stop me from starting it right away.

And it was great after all. I loved the extra scenes because they gave me a sense of continuity, laughed with the conversations mostly because of Madoc and actually i ended up re-reading the whole series, so i can really say this was a success for me.

I can understand why
Liz
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Amazing stars!!!

I had such a good time with this one. Reading again about one of my favourite characters, Jared Trent!!!
And of course, Madoc Caruthers!!!!

Q&A with the boys. Conversations. Deleted scenes.
But the same smile on my lips and emotions in my heart!!!

Thank you for the short reminder, Penelope Douglas!!!
Marija *There's No Poetry In My Soul, Just A List Of Lies I've Told*
I was so excited when I found out this is on Wattpad. I had to read it right away! And I wasn't left disappointed either. I love reading about scenes that never made it in the book or extras from books and I absolutely adored these short stories about my favorite characters. It made me nostalgic too, because the series ended and I'll never get to read new stories about just them. But the new generation is coming, and I'm pretty interested in their story. Can't wait!
Zoe
Mar 31, 2017 added it
Loved this little extra!
Especially the conversations in this book! To die for!!!
Madoc is just so hilarious
❤Sana❤
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
4 Jared and Tate stars!

“Jared, I want you right here, right now,” she breathed out, her sweet breath heating up my face. “Hell, yes—”

Bully was one of the best books I've had the pleasure to read so far. So when the opportunity came to read more of Jared and Tate I was excited. 132 pages of bliss in the form of deleted scenes, hot scenes and conversations between the Fall Away hot characters.

Thank you Penelope Douglas for the close up. I really can't wait for the second generation to blow my mind
pinky
i just missed them all so much. all these bonus chapters were so cute and sweet tyyy
Zemira (Kylo Ren fangirl) Warner
I didn't care for these, let's just call them short stories. Why? Well, because most of them are pure smut. They work well individuality but once you put them side by side the whole experience seems like a lousy repeat of some better sexy scenes.

I love Penelope Douglas' writing style, Tate and Jared, Quinn and Lucas(I better not be shipping them to no avail) so I get she wrote this to please the fans who are desperate for more material.
Joanna
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, new-adult
i'm gonna need this.
description

so excited for the SPINOFF!!!!
Irma
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It was so great to read about my fav characters again. I missed them.
Ivy ♡ (Booketarian Kitten)
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series!!

description
Clare
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was fun. It filled a couple of holes and made me kinda giggle in parts.
Tila
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm so sad that this serie it's over,. I fell in love with each one of them. Buuuut Lucas and Queen story. ......
Nisa
Aug 15, 2016 rated it did not like it
This is all my fault. I take full responsibility for the fact that this book bored me to death.

I am a major mystery & thriller junkie. So, when I decided to go out of my comfort zone and start reading YA novels, I gave myself a pat on the back. woo hooo!
I read Bully and I liked it. There were some whorttle-butt (It's an obscene word made by me which I use for all purposes! #SWAG) cliche factors but I went easy on the book. And then I came to know about the sequels and were not interested.
Kristy /Obsessed with Romance
Penelope Douglas is simply the very best.

Read all her words. I am an absolute addict when it comes to Fall Away Lane. I read these books over and over and this one will be no exception.
Lisa
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bully was one of the first books I read on my kindle and over the years the books that followed Jared, Tate, Madoc, Fallon, Jax and Juliet have become much loved staple favourites and often re-read.

This short collection of deleted scenes, extra bits, chats, funny interviews and a thoroughly entertaining chapter "after" Aflame makes this a must read if you are a fan of the Fall Away series,, it was just fab to have these characters back in my head! It makes waiting to read about Quinn
Edit~A
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT!!!
I mean what was expected, it was not a surprise!
Fall Away series is one of my most loved series!
I love all characters and stories, and I just cannot wait to see the children's stories, and novels!!!
The chats and inside or should I say behind the scenes stories included here were sooooo fun!
Can't wait for Lucas's and Quinn's story, I am really really really looking forward to this!!!
Freya**Secret sin** Romance
Jul 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So good and funny to reminiscent with the old guys.
Toward the end of the scenes, I've could have seen the building Conflicts with the kids, so I'm looking very much to theirs story. I didn't like the carelessness of few of the characters. However, knowing PD, not everything and everyone are what they seem and they always succeed to redeem themselves.
Bring it on ms D. I'm waiting!!!
Azet
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I dont think i have laughed this much over a book for a while now,haha.

Jaxons,Jareds and Madocs kids are so adorable and fun,and i know that their sons will become as hotheaded badboys their fathers are,haha.
SN the Viking
Really looking forward to Quinns book.
Misha Carlstedt Robinson
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Jared, Tate and crew never fail to make me laugh. It was great having a place to read all of these at the same time.
justREN
Jul 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads
Quinn and Lucas

"Happiness is a direction, not a place."
Veronica LaRoche
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series, love all the characters and reading all the bonus material made me want to reread this series all over again
Lea (Between fantasy and reality)
Some of the conversations are hilarious, I miss Madoc
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
These extras were fantastic!!! They were so fun, they were so great to read, and they just made me love these characters even more!!

If you are a fan of this series you will love getting all these extras and getting one last little bit of the Fall Away crew before the next generation begins. It honestly just made me even more ready for more, and I am counting down the days until that is a reality!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Fearless (Broken Love, #5)
  • Breaking Love (Broken Love, #4)
  • Malum: Part 2 (Elite Kings Club, #5)
  • Fear Us (Broken Love, #3)
  • Defy (Sinners of Saint, #0.5)
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • Fear Me (Broken Love, #1)
  • Tacet a Mortuis (Elite Kings Club, #3)
  • The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • Malum: Part 1 (Elite Kings Club, #4)
  • Scandalous (Sinners of Saint, #3)
  • Fear You (Broken Love, #2)
  • Ruckus (Sinners of Saint, #2)
  • The Secret (North Woods University #3)
  • The Broken Puppet (Elite King's Club, #2)
  • Bad Habit (Bad Love, #1)
  • Vicious (Sinners of Saint, #1)
Penelope Douglas is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her books have been translated into fifteen languages and include The Fall Away Series, The Devil’s Night Series, and the stand-alones, Misconduct, Punk 57, Birthday Girl, and Credence. Please look for Nightfall (Devil's Night #4), coming in 2020.

She lives in Las Vegas with her husband and their daughter.

Fall Away (5 books)
  • Bully (Fall Away, #1)
  • Rival (Fall Away, #2)
  • Falling Away (Fall Away, #3)
  • Aflame (Fall Away, #4)