Start by marking “Adrenaline (Fall Away, #4.75)” as Want to Read:
Adrenaline (Fall Away, #4.75)

Adrenaline

(Fall Away #4.75)

Adrenaline is approximately 36, 000 words of bonus scenes, deleted scenes, character conversations, and Q&As shared over the past few years and is mostly material not found in the actual books. Here, you'll find: Jared and Tate's Chemistry Lab Scene, Valentine's Day Scene, and Anniversary Scene; Madoc and Fallon's Morning After; Deleted Scenes from Bully and Falling Away; ...more
Published July 13th 2016 by Penelope Douglas LLC

Start your review of Adrenaline (Fall Away, #4.75)
Beatrice Masaluñga
Jan 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
The Fall Away series characters have an awesome and interesting conversations (including their sexy and kinky times. LMFAO). I'm going to miss these characters as we move to the next gen of characters. I really enjoyed Jared's reactions when he won a book boyfriend award.

Priceless.

This bonus content can be read on Wattpad for free: https://www.wattpad.com/282296682-adr...
Madita
Aug 09, 2021 rated it did not like it
There were so many funny scenes in this book. I loved it!
Especially the last story was to die for.
Gallianne  Goural
Jun 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was so funny. God, I'm already missing them.
Penelope you better be writing Lucas and Quinn's story because I'm waiting. And please don't break Hunter's heart. He's way too sweet and Dylan better see it!
Kelli C
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really not much to say about this...one of my favorite authors bringing me more of my favorite characters! Just a fun and steamy filled compilation of extras. More Jared and More Tate was enough for me, but getting those offspring and the Q&A was priceless!

Thank you Penelope Douglas from a reader who always wants MORE !
Lauren ♡
May 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS ⋆

This was pure perfection

Adrenaline is NOT a story but rather a compilation of bonus and deleted scenes, as well as Q&A with characters and character conversations.

It can be read TWO ways:
(1) for FREE on Wattpad
(2) digital such as KU or reg. Kindle e-books. It is sold for the purpose that readers that readers can add to their Fall Away series collection.

≪ PENELOPE DOUGLAS APPREICATION ≫

Dedicated to the readers.

Who always want more.

And more.

Annnnnnnnnnd more.

Meanies.

Us readers
Snow
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it

This is simply for pure fun and exciting moments of reflecting the actions of some of your fav characters in Penelope Douglas's Fall Away series...*sigh*
the collection of added scenes, deleted scenes, revised scenes all add up to the ultimate high-kick that lasts fast, sexy, exciting and bittersweet...cause it ends

ah, well...anything from Penelope Douglas is worth it. :)
Wendys Wycked Words
After reading this last book in the series... finally... I am so ready for the new series to start.

Bring it on !!! Please :P
☽ mira
Dec 26, 2021 rated it liked it
3.5⭐️

if hunter and dylan aren't end game, i don't fucking want it. no joke i'm tired of the bully (aka fucking kade) getting the girl please let the silent and mysterious guy get the girl omg.
vanessa
Mar 31, 2022 rated it really liked it
4⭐️
aww i loved this!!! i know everyone wants dylan and hunter but.. but kade 🫣 SORRY BUT I WANT THEM TO BE ENDGAME OKAY
♡
Aug 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads
4.5 stars!!🚥

Omg I loved this so much!! Adrenaline is nOT a story, it’s simply a bonus collection of scenes and conversations that were not included in the series!

”Because everyone lies to make people feel.”

The ‘sections’ are formatted in order of each book when the scenes would have supposedly occurred.

Although all these bonus scenes would have really added to the books, I’m super glad that they’re written separately since it gave me something to look forward to!!

The scenes ranges between all
Mariℓina
Jul 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
4,5 Stars!
As a huge fan of the Fall Away series, i couldn't be happier when i saw this free little gem on Wattpad. Although i have read most of the material before -on Facebook- that didn't stop me from starting it right away.

And it was great after all. I loved the extra scenes because they gave me a sense of continuity, laughed with the conversations mostly because of Madoc and actually i ended up re-reading the whole series, so i can really say this was a success for me.

I can understand why so
Liz
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Amazing stars!!!

I had such a good time with this one. Reading again about one of my favourite characters, Jared Trent!!!
And of course, Madoc Caruthers!!!!

Q&A with the boys. Conversations. Deleted scenes.
But the same smile on my lips and emotions in my heart!!!

Thank you for the short reminder, Penelope Douglas!!!
bruna
Apr 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
”Hunter was very different from Kade. Hell, he was different from me, Jared, and Jax, too. He was quieter, gentler, and he took notice of things the rest of us didn’t see.”

UGH YOU GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE MY SOFT BABY HUNTER 😭😭😭😭 I wanna protect him from everything, especially from his awful brother. Kade can fuck off and never come back. I hope someone punches him in the face during Hellbent *crossing fingers*

Madoc, as always, was amazing. He’s selfless, funny and overall just
✧ Marureviere ✧
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
First read: September 2, 2019
Reread: November 1, 2021

The Fall Away series was my first foray into PD's books and is what ultimately made me fall in love with her writing, so this bonus content is much appreciated and something that I savoured.

I love these characters and I'm more than ready for their kids' books. PLUS one of them is gonna be MM and I can't wait since it'll be PD's first time to write one. I've been waiting for her to do MM for a long time now AAAAA let's just say that my exciteme
Marija *I'm nothing but a slave of my misery*
I was so excited when I found out this is on Wattpad. I had to read it right away! And I wasn't left disappointed either. I love reading about scenes that never made it in the book or extras from books and I absolutely adored these short stories about my favorite characters. It made me nostalgic too, because the series ended and I'll never get to read new stories about just them. But the new generation is coming, and I'm pretty interested in their story. Can't wait! ...more
gloria ୨୧
➥ 2 Stars *:・゚✧

the extra star is for jax giving head only
Kaitlyn
Sep 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
I love bonus scenes (,:
Iqra
Mar 26, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fav-authors
This was so fun to read! It had some important chapters that shed light into the children’s lives which I loved. We’ve finally come to an end of this generation and I already miss them🥲 I’m so glad I read it!
Kayla Crone
“Work smarter, not harder. I’m going to get hot dogs.”~Jax
Zoe
Mar 31, 2017 added it
Loved this little extra!
Especially the conversations in this book! To die for!!!
Madoc is just so hilarious
giada♡
Mar 20, 2022 rated it liked it
[3/5 stars]

this was basically just deleted chapters from the whole series as well as Q&A's. it was just a little filler that penelope wanted to add which i didn't mind but also did think that it wasn't really necessary. there also is really nothing to say about it besides that the spice was good LMAO.

(fall boys comes out tomorrow as well and i literally cannot wait im so excited!!)

AdrenalinePenelope Douglas
Noor
Aug 20, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult, novellas
❤SanaReads❤
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Jared and Tate stars!

“Jared, I want you right here, right now,” she breathed out, her sweet breath heating up my face. “Hell, yes—”

Bully was one of the best books I've had the pleasure to read so far. So when the opportunity came to read more of Jared and Tate I was excited. 132 pages of bliss in the form of deleted scenes, hot scenes and conversations between the Fall Away hot characters.

Thank you Penelope Douglas for the close up. I really can't wait for the second generation to blow my mind
pinky
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
i just missed them all so much. all these bonus chapters were so cute and sweet tyyy
Zemira Warner
I didn't care for these, let's just call them short stories. Why? Well, because most of them are pure smut. They work well individuality but once you put them side by side the whole experience seems like a lousy repeat of some better sexy scenes.

I love Penelope Douglas' writing style, Tate and Jared, Quinn and Lucas(I better not be shipping them to no avail) so I get she wrote this to please the fans who are desperate for more material.
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
It was so great to read about my fav characters again. I missed them.
Joanna
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, new-adult
i'm gonna need this.
description

so excited for the SPINOFF!!!!
izzy baby ♡
Mar 25, 2022 rated it liked it
Shelves: guilty-pleasure
“What if he gets married before I grow up?”

Fun little addition to the series as a bonus, but nothing too special. Would've enjoyed seeing more of my faves Madoc and Fallon but what we did get was quite interesting, since their book starts with a lot of history that we didn't get to see.

I love our core-six OGs but I'm so excited to start reading about the next-gen, and just like Quinn's novella, this did a nice job setting up their personalities and future drama. (Also, I may or may not alre
Charlotte Witney
Sep 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
I missed these guys so much and it was nice to see some little snippets and character conversations that we've never seen before. Maddoc always makes me laugh and he just has a way with words. Jax and Jared as parents are hilarious to read about and I really hope there's going to be another generation series because I want to see them all again. ...more
Bennetelizabeth
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series!!

description

• A Million Kisses in Your Lifetime
  • Royal Elite Epilogue (Royal Elite, #7)
  • Twisted Lies (Twisted, #4)
  • Keeping 13 (Boys of Tommen, #2)
  • Binding 13 (Boys of Tommen #1)
  • Seven Sleepless Nights
  • Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters, #4)
  • Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters #5)
  • Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters, #3)
  • Vicious Prince (Royal Elite, #5)
  • Sancte Diaboli: Part One (The Elite Kings Club, #6)
  • Pucks & Penalties: Pucked Series Deleted Scenes and Outtakes Version 2.0 (Pucked, #6.5)
  • Twisted Hate (Twisted, #3)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Ruthless Empire (Royal Elite, #6)
  • Wherever You Are (Bad Reputation Duet, #2)
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Things I Wanted to Say, But Never Did
Penelope Douglas is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Their books have been translated into nineteen languages and include The Fall Away Series, The Devil’s Night Series, and the stand-alones, Misconduct, Punk 57, Birthday Girl, Credence, and Tryst Six Venom. Please look for The Hellbent Series and Motel, coming next.

They live in New England with their husba

Fall Away (4 books)
  • Bully (Fall Away, #1)
  • Rival (Fall Away, #2)
  • Falling Away (Fall Away, #3)
  • Aflame (Fall Away, #4)