Start by marking “Doctrine of Indecency: 18 Coveted Tales of Lust” as Want to Read:
Doctrine of Indecency: 18 Coveted Tales of Lust

Doctrine of Indecency: 18 Coveted Tales of Lust

*This is an adult romance short story collection containing explicit content only suitable for adults.*

Dare yourself to explore eighteen very different tales of lust by eighteen wickedly imaginative authors that love to spin a sexy story. Get lost in the pages composed by minds trained to tempt and tease the senses to satisfaction while leaving you wanting so much more…
Published April 8th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Doctrine of Indecency, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Doctrine of Indecency

Janneke Wolbers
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Its a real great collection of short sexy stories... Some are a little on the wicked side but we all need some wicked every once in a while...
And some leave you wanting to know more..
Jolene Huber
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It was 18 awesome stores by 18 different authors with all different writing styles. I really hope there is another one to come! I can't wait to read any of the books that come from this book
Alice Ballinger
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this, short stories that kept me hooked!
Roxanne Davies
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What an absolute amazing collection of sexy and dark short stories. I was captivated from the first story. Every story was different and had me all hot and bothered. Some stories I didn't want to end and I was desperate to carry on with the story but to my delight I found out that some of the story's will be a full length book at some point.

Overall these stories are definitely worth a read. :-)
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a fun, hot, diverse collection of stories! It would take too long to critique each one, so I'm just going to highlight a few.

The most twisted one was easily A Cabin... Somewhere by Kyle Perkins. Very unexpected, inappropriate, and different.

Revenge, by Virginia Johnson started out like your typical romance novel and then took a then into creepyland! Whoa, did not see that coming!

LJ SeXton adds vampires into the mix in House of the Rising Sun. Perhaps a cautionary tale for young women o
Rhiannon King
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Let me start off by saying, Holy Hotness in a perfectly wrapped box-set with 18 amazingly awesome authors. Most of these authors were completely new to me so to be honest I was a little bit wary to read them, but I am soooo glad I did. It is a box-set of short stories ranging from the downright dark to the downright sexy. Every story is different but yet somehow fits together and showcases each authors writing style.

I highly recommend reading these lust filled stories, I guarantee they will lea
K.J. Chapman
May 06, 2016 rated it liked it
This book was quite a mix of erotic romance stories with varying sub-genres. I have to admit that my favourites veered toward the paranormal, sci-fi, and fantasy genres. There was also quite a mix of talent. Some stories were well written and absorbing, whilst others were not. I definitely wouldn’t have picked the first story to lead the book as it was far from the strongest.

My favourite stories were:

Pleasure Bite by Brianna West
Suicide Mission by Lila Vale

This ebook is FREE from Amazon! Check
Lorraine Fleming
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"A cabin....somewhere" by Kyle Perkins started the book of perfectly. Did not expect that ending.....brilliant.
Unique collection of stories, amazing in their own right.
A number of these stories are set to be continued in full length books much to my delight as I became hooked and NEED to know what happens next.
A mix of real world and fantasy stories all set around the romance/erotica theme.
Amazing stories, amazing authors, amazing book.
Highly recommend
Sandi Neace
Mar 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book has 18 short erotic, lust filled and disturbing stories. The first one is Kyle Perkins disturbing but morbidly fascinating version of hell. The other 17 are just as imaginative and full of lust. Each authors imagination works in amazing ways, they tell their tales with just enough to get you going but definetely leaves you wanting more.
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Apr 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a fabulously dark collection of stories! Such twisted and amazing excerpts! Each could be turned into a novella or full length book.

If you enjoy dark, sinister and twisted you will Love these!
Claudia Garcia
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I Absofuckinlutely loved this book. There is something for everyone who reads it. I would highly recommend it to everyone!
Shonda Franks
Mar 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is full of short stories from many authors.
Book 1 was Kyle Perkins book.....It was crazy dark, confusing for all parties involved, including the reader. Things started coming into focus pretty quickly though. I loved this short story. Kyle you are a sick minded individual. Your Welcome.
Book 2 was by Virginia Lee Johnson called Soulless. It is a very quick read. Its about getting to big for your britches and thinking you can treat people any old way. Its also about pain and retributio
Kandi Potter
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Apple Bite by A R Von has to be one of quickest and sexy reads I have read in some time.
I was not expecting the outcome of this book. She had me wanting to have an Apple and take a bite out of it. Thank you for this sexy read. I can't wait to read read more from you.
Jennie Lloyd
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Amazing twisted whirlwind of short stories. you won't be able to put it down.
Kaye Booth
The trick to writing erotica is being able to write a fully developed story line and add just the right amount of erotic imagry to create a story which both entertains and arouses readers at same time. There is an almost poetic art to it, a delicate balance. A balance few of the stories found in Doctrine of Indecency: 18 Coveted Tales of Lust, edited by Virginia Lee Johnson and Kat Mizera, manage to achieve. Most of the stories, while not of the exceptional variety, were not bad stories and some ...more
Elizabeth Swain
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Read the Inferno Story by Kat Mixers

This Story of Dante and Becca's one night together was wicked hot and shows you just how wickedly hot that Kat Mixers can make a story. The inferno series is a must read. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Marj Cinqualbres
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend these enjoyable reads

Fantasies fulfilled -- BBW's, marriages on the rocks, threesomes fulfilling their fantasies, surprises, and a few paranormal/alien/space fantasies. Surprise endings are all I can say.
Sherri Wyman
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Very sexy collection of short stories. There are some that take you down a very dark and dirty, but oh so interesting, road. I would recommend the read.
CARLA
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Inferno by Kat Mizera
I got this book specifically for Kat Mizera's contribution to the book, Inferno. I have loved EVERY SINGLE THING that I have read by her. When Dante's character was introduced in the Sidewinders series I knew I wanted more of him. Lucky for me Kat had same idea. Inferno introduces us to Dante and the hell that is his life. Meeting Becca shows him what he's been missing in his life...love. Unfortunately, Dante is not really at a place in his life where he can explore what lov
Thai Holman
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great stories

This is a mix of short stories by different authors. It's really entertaining. Very hard to pick which one was my favorite. Kyle Perkins starts this and his story was the perfect start to get me trapped in. Only complaint I wanted more from most of the stories, and left me wondering what would happen next. I am really hoping for some of these stories to get full books. This is a really great idea and has me wanting more from New authors.
Sylvia
Jun 19, 2016 rated it liked it
This was quite a mix of stories....
There is 18 different tales in this book, ranging from odd to dark to fun to odd again. Most of them are well written, but like any book like this, there are a few i just couldn't get into.
If you are a lover of a quick tale...whether your tastes are dark or not...this eclectic group of stories is for you.
Stephanie Lunsford
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Some talented Authors in this bunch! Really enjoyed some of these shorts! I really hope some of them turn into more.... hint, hint Virginia, Lila, Kyle, & a few others! Get on it folks! Great job some were disturbingly hot & steamy! Pick it up for Free now!!! Don't read it alone ;-)
Yvonne Evans
May 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
The first page of the first story grabbed me and took me on a voyage of sex, power, need and love that leapt out at me. I enjoyed this as a quick read in between longer stories, it is nice to have a small collection of short tales. Loved it and know I will be reading it again. Thank you.
Melissa Robitille
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So, so good... My favorite stories were from Kyle Perkins and Virginia Johnson.
Jackie
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tantalising

A big book of smexy tales. Fancy a taste of "new to you" authors. So many to choose from... go on, dig in!
Cathy Knuth
Dec 18, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-like
Read the first 2 stories in this book and could not finish
Christina Wagner
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book full of crazy and sexy stories.
Patricia Piercy
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Short , sweet and sexy.

Hot,hot, keeps your interest. Quick and to the point. Orgasm after orgasm. Good and quick read, just the thing to get your blood to boiling.
Rina White
This is a short story in which was contributed to an anthology with many other wicked tales.
I heard through the grapevine that A.R. plans to extend and release it with 3 other erotic tales. I personally enjoyed this story (it was a WOW) and know the author will do nothing better than WOW me some more.
I can't wait!
Greg Dixon
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Doctrine of indecency 18 covered tales of lust

A good read for people who are in to the series recommend highly can't wait for the next one of the series a really enjoyable read but quick shaping up to be a enjoyable series must read the next one of the series some stories are better than others but enjoyable

• First: Sensual Lesbian Stories of New Beginnings
  • Multi-Orgasmic
  • The Big Book of Submission, Volume 2: 69 Kinky Tales
  • Irrevocably Claimed
  • Gratis: New Beginnings (Gratis Anthologies, #2)
  • Sexy Librarian's Big Book of Erotica
  • Forbidden Love
  • Pure Dark Vol 1: The Ultimate Horror Endurance Test
  • NOT A BOOK: For the Summer
  • Quinn (Undaunted Men, #1)
  • I Still Remember
  • This Beautiful Escape: Volume One
  • True Choices (True, #3)
  • Hidden (Final Dawn, #2)
  • Five Alarm Alphas: Eight Sexy All New Romances
  • The Seer of Possibilities and Other Disturbing Tales
  • The Lady with the Dog and Other Stories (The Tales of Chekhov, #3)
  • Three Times Lucky: Five Sizzling Tales of Three-Way Love