Start by marking “Bound to Me (The Harbour Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bound to Me (The Harbour Series, #1)

(The Harbour Series #1)

We set the rules…
Well, I set the rules… he agreed.
I left before we could break them, or so I thought I had…

Kindle Edition
Published January 24th 2017 (first published January 23rd 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Bound to Me, please sign up.
Christy Pastore I just saw this! Not sure, I am hoping sometime in December???…moreI just saw this! Not sure, I am hoping sometime in December??? (less)

Start your review of Bound to Me (The Harbour Series, #1)
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads, arcs, alison
A sexy forbidden love story

Ella has plans to move to New York to open her own high end boutique. She's definitely not looking for a relationship after recently getting out of a highly publicized bad one. That could soon change when she meets Alex.

Alex is a mess, After losing the love of his life and falling for his brother's wife, he is in a never ending cycle of booze and meaningless hookups. That is until his current one night leaves before he wakes up and he can't stop thinking of her.

Ella
Christy Pastore
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I ABSOLUTELY loved writing these two. I miss them already. I hope you enjoy reading Alex and Ella's story. #JustAlexandElla Now an iBooks bestseller!!

Here's what readers are saying:
"5 Stars. Alex and Ella nearly broke me. This is a book that will draw you in for the swoon factor but stay for the feels." ~ Not Your Mama's Romance Blog

READ this remarkable, extraordinary novel that chronicles the liberation of the human spirit and highlights the power of what unconditional love can accomplish
Taylor B.
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING BOOK!! Bound to Me is one NOT to miss! This book will be a hit, and it SHOULD be a hit.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Alex and Ella. This story is something special! Bound to Me was EVERYTHING. I am completely smitten with Alex and I adore Ella. I love smart, witty characters who are GROWN UP's! This was probably one of the most likable female heroines I have EVER read.

Ms. Pastore has an amazing eye for details that brings you front and center - right into the story. Her characters are as well
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
The Book Lover
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really liked this story.. it was a combination of sweet, hot, drama and funny all in one book! It was really a treat to read more about Alex and his back story and Ella really did an outstanding job in breaking up his walls.. this is a story that you definitely don't want to miss!
Michelle Rodriguez
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bound to Me by Christy Pastore

Review 4.5

If you’ve read the Scripted Series by Ms. Pastore, then you already know about Ronan’s little sister Ella. Don’t get your knickers in a twist, you don’t have to read it first, but you should eventually … because Ronan. Anyhoo, so Ronan being the overprotective big brother, hires Alex Robertsen as her shadow. Oh wait, guess what, they had a little bow-chic-a-bow-bow moment the night before they met.

Can I say how much
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This was a really good read, it hooked me in from page one and turned out to be a real page turner. The characters were well written and I didn't feel that it was part of a series at all. I haven't read any of this author's work before but I will definitely find time to read the series that this book comes from now.
I loved the main characters, Alex and Ella and I really did bond with them. Alex is a real alpha male, all protective and dominant - #swoon but then I suppose he would be, being that
Fabiola Francisco
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christy Pastore delivered with this book. I have been excited to learn more about Alex since Fifteen Weekends. This book has everything you want in a romance novel—heart, passion, heartbreak, and suspense. The words the author writes make you feel the characters, understand their story.

Alex has a painful past, and I loved that the author writes his past honestly, without sugarcoating it. You empathize with Alex, his background, and his story. His character was so strong, yet pained when it came
Cat
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Absolutely Adored this book.!
Bound To Me is one of those books you can just get swept away in .Christy's writing makes you feel like you are there inside the pages,and I Loved the world I was transported to .
I was totally captivated by Alex and Ella's Love story.These two characters are both so likable and relateable.As we have all experienced Love and loss and trust issues in our relationships.
Alex is a dream,The Kind of man I would want to protect me..thats for sure.
Has Ella's bodyguard they
Christina
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 stars! Christy is one of my go to authors. She writes in such a way, you feel like you've lived with her characters. Experiencing the harbor with Ella was refreshing. I saw what she saw and felt the same inspiring relaxed feeling that she was left with. Christy's characters are dear to my heart when I finish one of her novels. I never want to let them go. Alex and Ella nearly broke me.

Occasionally you meet a character who doesn't play a major role but still manages to linger in your mind. This
Corrie
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author for an honest review.

Christy Pastore

This was the first time I have read anything by Christy Pastore. It definitely won't be the last. Everything I require out of a story was here. The romance between Alex and Ella was hot and sweet all at the same time, the mystery kept me on edge throughout. I was at 20% completion and knew I would be suffering from some serious angst later on. It was at that point that I no longer wanted to do anything but finish this book.
Coco.V
Jan 05, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (1/5/2018)!

Blurb:
We set the rules…
Well, I set the rules… he agreed.
I left before we could break them, or so I thought I had…

Ella Connolly is looking forward to starting a new adventure in her life. After putting her party girl, headline-grabbing tabloid exploits behind her, she has become a responsible and successful entrepreneur. Moving across the pond to Manhattan, she’s determined to make the dream for her boutique to become an international retail brand come true.

Anna
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I DEVOURED this one! D-E-V-O-U-R-E-D!!! I cannot say enough good things about this book. Alex and Ella are wrapped around my heart - forever. The journey these two characters take in this novel is pure poetry. At times I felt as if my heart would swell up and burst out of my chest. My emotions were ripped from my throat at one point. I felt all of the pain, all of the sadness all of the LOVE.

The steamy scenes were kindle melting. The story was F$%CKING amazing. Every time I read one of Ms.
For the Love of Books & Alcohol Blog
Finally! It’s Alex & Ella time!!!

I first fell in love with Alex when I read Fifteen Weekends and though he was a favorite of mine, his character was something as a mystery. I was thrilled when I heard that we would finally get his story and find out what was behind his darkness. Just a warning: the prologue is heartbreaking… And you will love it.

Bound to Me begins with Alex broken and under a cloud of hurt when he runs, literally, into pure sunshine. Ella is new to The States and ready to
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
~Lindsey~
This book was definitely a breath of fresh air. This was a great book that I enjoyed until the end. The writing was great from the plot to the characters. Ms.Christy gave a great emotional and funny story line. Alex and Ella make a great pair that feeds off each other. They both feed off the positive and the bad. This story was a great redemption of souls. Alex found his way back because of Ella and watching him come back was actually very moving at times.
I laughed, cried, even
Richelle Robinson
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Alex's life is in shambles! He blames himself for his girlfriends death, the other woman he loved chose his brother over him. After this happened
Alex needs a change of pace. Ella is from the U.K. and is in the States to expand her clothing company. Ella and Alex meet one night in a bar and hook up. They don't give names and the next day she finds out he is assigned to watch over her while she is in town. As you would imagine things are about to become very interesting.

Alex and Ella try to keep
Steph's Romance Book Talk
Just amazing!! The very first few lines had me with this book!

"Year - Classified; Location - Also Classified; Final Mission for Elite Eight - Covert American Intelligence and Counter-Terrorism Unit. Commanding Officer, Lieutenant Alex Robertsen."

That right there had me!! This book has military men and their backstory with darkness and secrets. How could I not be drawn into it? You have Alex that you just know has things that he needed to work out. Then you have Ella, this British semi-socialite
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit I was extremely excited to get this as Christy is a One Click author for me.
I was hooked into the story of Alex & Ella at 6% on my Kindle! I fell in love w/ Christy’s writing due to her rich descriptions and attention to the details; at 6% w/ the telling of Alex’s attention to the scent Ella left behind….I was a goner!
The novel is set in the NYC, Hamptons and Michigan and while Alex and Ella certainly have money…this isn’t a “billionaire” story. I adore her settings; The
Andrea Joan
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A driven, sweet and sassy (and Irish) heroine.
A sexy as hell bodyguard with a past that, quite honestly, would completely destroy lesser man.
And, in true Christy Pastore fashion, a scenic back drop that always has me wanting to take a vacation inside her actual story.
From the incredibly steamy first moment Alex and Ella meet, to the angsty build up that leads to one of the cutest couples I've read, Bound to Me hits every romance note to perfection.
Get ready to have your heart beat quick with
Melissa
This was a fantastic introduction to this new series by Pastore. Alex was an amazing, swoony hero and Ella was no frills, no nonsense heroine. My favorite part about this book was the outstanding character development, and it was incredible to see Alex and Ella's relationship develop naturally. I LOVED the way these two meet.

Again we get, vivid descriptions of places, spaces, fashion and phenomenal scene transitions. Sexy times, beautiful emotional conversations and some suspense all wrapped up
Alison Rian (LovelyAlisonReads)
When the chemistry flows there's no stopping fate. Please see my full review at: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Kendall {Book Crazy}
4.5 stars!

I was on the Release Blitz for this book when it released and I've been wanting to read it even since! The cover initially drew me to the book because it's seriously hot and the synopsis sounded amazing too! I also didn't know that this book was a crossover book until just before I picked it up lol, but it can be read as a complete standalone because I was able to understand mostly everything! I also loved the plot! It developed at the perfect pace and it kept me interested the whole
Micki Fredricks
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you're not one clicking this author every time she hits publish, you are truly missing out!

Sure, Christy Pastore made us wait, but she returned with a bang! I'm so in love with the way she wrote these characters. She gives us just enough, at the right time, to keep the readers hanging on while slipping in her signature humor, snarky comments and adorably awkward moments...and it is addicting!

A good romance book should be full of fun, angst, frustration and most importantly moments that warm
Carolyn Waddell
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Review of Bound To Me
By Author Christy Pastore

I have been in love with Alex Robertsen since I met him in Fifteen Weekends! I have a serious book boyfriend crush! (Need therapy) (#TeamAlex!)
The shower scene in Fifteen Weekends bound him to me forever!
I was so thrilled when I learned that Alex was getting his own book!!
It took forever as I wanted it as soon as I finished Fifteen Weekends. Lucky for me, my prayers were finally answered!!
Okay, let's get down to business.
I love this book!
I wondered
MiDouradoP
Feb 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by Christy Pastore, and I must say I really like it! I enjoyed the story, the plot, all the scenarios, Alex and Ella were so so sexy and hot!

This is a forbidden romance and both hero and heroine bring baggages. They have to get over their past at the same time they have to learn how to deal with their feelings and what they expect from their future, and it is very often hard to conquer all of that!
It was sweet seeing them strugling to make it work and fighting with the
Laura Lee
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Ella Connolly is in NYC to find a storefront for her shop. Wanting to bring her successful little boutique to Manhattan. Having a few things go wrong in her dating life, her protective brother insists on hiring a body guard for Ella while she is in NYC.

Alex has quite the background. Seems like if anything can go wrong, it has for him. After traveling and trying to find himself, he is settling down and concentrating on getting his life straightened out. He agreed
2OCC Reviews
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marie
Christy Pastore is a new to me author and I really enjoyed this book. It is a well written story with clearly defined characters. Although some of the characters are from her Scripted Series, this story can be read as a standalone.

I love the way Alex and Ella meet in this book. One night turns into so much more. Alex, still somewhat suffering from his previous military experiences, is one hot bodyguard. Ella is looking to leave her past behind and expand her business from the UK to the US.

The
Bess
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! Can't recommend this one enough!

This is how to write a strong, beautiful female character AND a true Alpha male. I adored Alex and Ella's story. This was the best book that I have read in a LONG time - Ms. Pastore seems to avoid every cliche in the book and delivers a well-written, soul moving and clever read. These characters will stay with you long after you have finished. Actually, you won't want it to ever end. I'd love to take a trip to The Harbour and hang out
Mckenzie
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
O-M-G...let me find my words!!!

What an amazing story! Beautiful mastery of descriptive words by Christy Pastore! I was interested from page 1, and by 6%, I could hardly focus on work every day. All I wanted to do was find out what happened next. Complete page turner!

Ella, what a beautifully portrayed English cup of tea! She surprises you with the right amount of sass that comes out of her always luscious red lips. She has a past, being known as a party girl who at one point, had lots of not so
Millie
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First let me say that this is BY FAR.... my favorite book written by Christy. I literally could not stop reading. I flipped page after page after page... and was kept captive the entire time. Ella and Alex are fun, loving and HOT! I could totally hang with these two for some of their adventures. Great Read! Can't wait for the next one.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
#JustAlexandElla Let's Chat! **May Contain Spoilers** 4 6 Feb 06, 2017 02:36PM

• Resisting Roots
  • Change of Hart (Hart, #1)
  • Keeping Him (Bishop Brothers, #4)
  • Work in Progress (Cook County, #1)
  • Whisper of Love (Whisper Lake, #1)
  • Snowfall  (Baum Squad # 0.5)
  • Hot Mess (Into The Fire, #4)
  • It Takes Two (Maple Glen, #1)
  • The Thing About Trouble (Crystal Lake, #1)
  • One Complicated Christmas
  • #1 Lie (#1 Series, #4)
  • Where I End (Arrow Falls, #1)
  • Stay (Odd Jobs #1)
  • The Sex Education of M.E.
  • Mythical Creatures (Callaghan Green Series Book 7)
  • Dating the DILF
  • Checkmate: This is Love: Travis & Viola, #2 (Checkmate Duet, #2)
  • Until Rayne (Happily Ever Alpha World)
Christy Pastore is a bestselling author of Romantic Comedy and Literary Humor romance reads. She writes sexy, contemporary romance books that contain bold heroines and swoony gentleman with a naughty side. Writing has always been a part of Christy’s life. Her first writing gig was for a celebrity entertainment website. Later she went on to create her own blogazine and media company combining her ...more

The Harbour Series (3 books)
  • Healed by You (The Harbour Series, #2)
  • Return to Us (The Harbour Series, #3)
“Stop smiling at me, you handsome devil.” 1 likes