Start by marking “If I Break: Complete Series (If I Break, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
If I Break: Complete Series (If I Break, #1-3)

If I Break: Complete Series

(If I Break #1-3)

The complete If I Break Series Bundle. Includes If I Break, Before I Break, Almost Broken and Beautifully Broken.

This is not your typical happily ever after...

Lauren Brooks wants to do three things: Escape the small town she grew

Published September 1st 2015

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo FreePuxBbysb_zps01205461.gif

📚 📌 FREE on Amazon US today (9/24/2017) 📌 📚

Complete trilogy: 3 books total! I have been meaning to read this EPIC story!
FREE: https://www.amazon.com/If-Break-BUNDL...
BLURB:
This is not your typical happily ever after...
Lauren Brooks wants to do three things: Escape the small town she grew
up in, get accepted to her dream school in Chicago, and graduate
without drowning in debt. Now she’s working her ass off to do just
that.
With a full course load and a waitressing job at one of the hottest
ni
Wil Loves Books!
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars for the entire series, it progressively gets better.
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
4 stars for the roller coaster entertainment value

I was in the mood for drama/soap/some wtf?, etc. What a ride - this one was distraction and an entertaining ride. This has been in my TBR for a while. I don't like serial cliffie's as I like closure. Having the bundle was satisfying so I could read the entire story in one go. There is one more in the series. I want to read - but I don't have to.

The flashback flip-flop kind of annoyed me - it was done in every other chapter until everything was in
Virginia
This series is now ranked with my all time favorites.

Lauren and Cal are in a crazy whirlwind relationship and nothing is ever as it seems. All I can suggest is to atleast finish book one before passing judgment. I'll admit when I read book one I was saying things like "Really Lauren? I mean REALLY?" and getting so frustrated with her.

I've also never read a book that brought out such deep emotions along with curiosity. That was all just within the first book..

In my opinion this is a must read(t
April Symes
Nov 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a story of epic magnitude and it is broken down into several stories. I literally had to sit and think about this book after I read it, because it blew my mind. I was in shock after reading it and it left me with conflicting emotions. Tissues were needed in several places and oh my, definitely this book will challenge how you view certain subjects but I am so glad that I finished the book in full.
IF I BREAK—Tells about how the story gets set up. We get background on the MC in this serie
YaYa
Oct 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Full review==> http://afterdarkbooklovers.com/2015/1...

For more reviews, visit
description
description description description description

*An arc was provided by the author in exchange for an honest opinion.*
Donna Jones
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW WOW WTF WOW WTF WOW WTF WTF WTF
This was me reading this. It’s a long time since i was gripped. at some points my heart was beating so fast i thought i might have a heart attack. oh the feels this book put me through, i can honestly say i haven't felt this way about a book in a while. it grabbed me and kept me still until i had read the box set (all three books). both my mum and friend Suzanne had recommended this series to me but i just never got round to it. this books are not a bright eas
Kristen
2 Stars for the full series (books 1-3. Book 1.5 is also included in the series bundle)

Wow, this series was a bit of a train wreck. I think liked it in general (what a weird ride) but the plot inconsistencies also ruined it for me, too. Overall, it’s not a bad read/series as long as you can look past the over-the-top drama, plot inconsistencies, and a likable but doormat heroine. As for Chris/Cal, I don’t even know where to begin with him. The ending felt rushed and unrealistic.

Warning: The ser
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I originally started this series intending on reading just the first book but that instantly changed soon after I finished the last chapter. Thanks to Portia Moore I just had to get stuck into the next books in the season and that’s all I’ve done since I started yesterday, I just couldn’t stop myself.

This whole storyline has been insane and intense, going through what Chris/Cal goes through is insane, I have no idea how he copes and Lauren, she’s so strong and brace going through what she has t
Shay
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My mind is still in a whirlwind after reading this story. I knew after I was done last night that I needed to sleep on it and then do my review. Yeah, Im still not there yet! Anyways, this story has so much going for it. The storyline, which I will say that I have never ever read about before and man once I knew what Cal's deal was, I was blown away. I'm talking like WTF type of re-action. However it was a good WTF. I pride myself on usually being able to figure the mysterious/suspense part of a ...more
Bobbie
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5+ Phenomenal read!

Just as the synopsis say’s “This is not your typical happily ever after…”

This series is unlike any I’ve ever read.

The kind you want to read over and over just in case you might have missed a small detail because you want every emotion the series has to offers.

And it offers you every emotion.

The angst is off the chain.

The secrets haunt you in your sleep for what could possibly happen next.

The heat factor is an inferno yet discrete and with class.

I featured the complete series b
Nov 23, 2015 rated it liked it
After a lot of time analyzing, I think I have to reread these books. I understood them, and I think the author did a brilliant job but this is fantasy and in the real world nothing happens like that.

But I do have to say that I enjoyed reading them, and I'm glad that the author took a heavy topic to create something brilliant.
Jan
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing

A brilliant box set and such and emotional roller-coaster of a read with the most complicated relationship I have read in a while.

So many twists and turns and heartfelt moments.

This box set is not the conclusion and there is one more book to the final epilogue

Margie   'CSR' Fite
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Incredible Series! This book will blow your mind! Awesome...

Wow.. This is an incredible series.. I purchased this series as a 'bulk' this was a awesome idea, because I was able to read all the books in the series; however, it was also a curse.. I could NOT stop reading... I have read THE ENTIRE SERIES in 2 days.. So, if you begin this series I warn you - you will NOT be able to STOP!!
The storyline is amazing, the characters were fabulous, the mystery and secrets are OFF THE CHARTS- WOW, 'WTH?'
April
Nov 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
There is so much to say on this series but freaking absolutely amazing. What an emotional rollercoaster this story was. I am actually not sure what to write on this review without giving anything away.

If you are looking for a romance story with a twist, and not your normal twist of cheating or instant love or anything that you have ever read before, pick this up. It is so much more than a romance story. It overcoming your past and becoming stronger. It's loving someone, no matter what is happen
Captivating  Cakes
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hands down my all time favorite book ever written!!
2016 was made better just by reading this book.

I can not stress to you enough how important it is for you to read these books.

I can not stress to you enough how important it is to just buy the bundle NOW!

Even if you purchase and read on a Kindle. Those extra few minutes you loose to purchase messes up your reading time.

Fyrephoenix
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
It took me longer than usual to finish this series. Could be to just life getting in the way, but I think it dragged a bit with all the flopping back and forth from past to present. It was a crazy story . Will be reading more from this author in the future.
Yvonne Wood
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hard to describe this fantastic series. I feel emotionally drained but could not put this series down. Beautifully written with a rollercoaster ride. Portia is a real storyteller will look out for more of her books. Can she rival this one?
Jan
Mar 11, 2016 marked it as to-read

Just found on Kindle Unlimited!
Thanks Jennifer :D
Need to return Sparrow first.
Raj
Escape into My Reads Book Blog

I grabbed the If I Break series bundle #1-3 whilst it was free, and let me say I would have still paid money to read it! This series took me on a rollercoaster ride of raw emotions. The storyline was so addictive and twisted that it’s one of those books where the characters will always pull me back in for a re-read.

Lauren and Cal love each other deeply so it was inevitable that their relationship would lead to marriage. Not long after being married Cal’s actions st
Secretly Adorkable Readers
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you need a suspenseful read with unbelievable and wreckable twists that will gut you over and over, read this series! I am still continuing the series and going to finish up Lisa's story and Aiden's story because if I made it this far, I need to know how their stories end as well.

Lauren falls hard for Cal but never understands why he disappears a lot in their relationship. Where does he go? Does he still love her? Is he in the CIA? Dying? Believe me, you will ask these same questions but the
Delaine
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED reading these books. It blew my mind in such lovely ways. I couldn't put them down. If you didn't like it... well, such is life.

I think I had a problem though...
I definitely should've written my review once I finished reading each book, but more often than not... I simply cannot bother to do it. I need to change this poor habit.

But back to what bothered me... I think it was the whole fighting thing, being so helplessly in love with him, and staying with him after each fight ty
Rady Reads
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rare-berlin
This series was something else not something I have awaited. I can only tell it was amazing and so very tense. You could never say what comes next.
First of all I couldn't put it down and that says a lot of itself. I was so drawn in this story that I wasn't able to think about anything else.
Secondly I can't imagine to be myself in such situation. How would I be able to handle just this? I seriously don't know. And that's probably why it's so amazing.
I don't want to tet any spoilers. I only can t
Lisa
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5+ Stars. I love this book! It's actually a four book series bundle, 832 pages total. Lauren Brooks is a college student working as a cocktail waitress when she meets gorgeous Cal Scott. She's so smitten with him she doesn't see his lack of openness and its ramifications until it's too late. But no one could've seen what was coming. I sure didn't and it was exciting to be completely blindsided. The story was so engrossing, I was into it from the first page but it just kept getting better. I bare ...more
Samantha Painter
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a great new storyline! The first book captures you and all three make you hold on thru every twist and turn... And boy are there a lot of them. So well written that I literally and physically went thru EVERY emotion with Lauren. Definitely recommend to readers of all sorts! So great and captivating that I read all 3 books in 3 days.
Angela
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am completely dumbfounded. The twists and turns in this series....holy cow!!! I thought I had it all figured out and then the next chapter proved me wrong. I LOVE Lauren! She is amazing and resilient. Again, completely floored by this entire series. I was hooked from the beginning and I'm so glad I got to read it all at once.
Cynthia Villarreal Ortiz
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*Received ARC of complete series for honest review.

Completely enthralled by the story. It will not disappoint. From beginning to end you will be going through the life of Lauren and Cal/Chris and their story of life, love and redemption.
Akina
Oct 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Easily a 5 star series. Original. Heartbreaking.
Beckyb620
Sep 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love the book but the editing of this book could have been much better.
Adrienne
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great read! I went through every emotion in these books and was dumbfounded.Kudos to Portia for tackling such controversial condition and giving us a perspective from all sides.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Fall
  • What Tomorrow May Bring
  • Touching Eternity (Touch, #1.5)
  • A Perfectly Split Christmas (Split #1.5)
  • Sapphire Universe (The Universe Series, #1)
  • Gideon's Promise (Son's of Judgment, #2)
  • Angelsong (Dark Angel, #3)
  • Crescendo
  • Unexpected Circumstances
  • One Good Reason
  • Walking Dead Girl (Vampireland, #1)
  • Verona Blood (California Blood, #1)
  • The Struggle (The Things We Can't Change, #2)
  • Gun Moll (Gun Moll, #1)
  • The Folly
  • Hers to Take (Loving Your Enemy, #1)
I'm obsessed with blowing kisses. I guess that makes me a romantic. I love books and cute boys and reading about cute boys in books.I'm infatuated with the glamour girls of the past: Audrey,Dorthy,Marilyn,Elizabeth.

I'm a self confessed girly girl,book nerd,food enthusiast, and comic book fan. Odd combination huh, you have no idea...

If I Break (4 books)
  • If I Break (If I Break, #1)
  • Almost Broken (If I Break, #2)
  • Beautifully Broken (If I Break, #3)
  • Shattered Pieces (If I Break, #4)