Start by marking “Enforcing Home (The Survivalist, #6)” as Want to Read:
Enforcing Home (The Survivalist, #6)

Enforcing Home

(The Survivalist #6)

Morgan has managed to get through a lot. Having made it back to his family and dealt with the issues of unscrupulous neighbors, he then had to deal with the presence of the federal government and their nefarious activities. But with the help of his close knit group he prevailed. Life is settling into a familiar routine. And with the help of the US Army they are starting to ...more
Published August 16th 2015 by Angery American Enterprises Inc

To ask other readers questions about Enforcing Home, please sign up.
Mrs LB According to his facebook page, he's hoping for December.…moreAccording to his facebook page, he's hoping for December.(less)

Start your review of Enforcing Home (The Survivalist, #6)
Bruce&Marsha Sarrazin
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It doesn't disappoint

This is book 6. I'm just as happy with this book as I was with book 1.

Word word word.
Chessy The Cat
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Morgan is settling into his new role as sheriff and is trying to set a positive example. With the help of his family and close-knit friends, they try to bring peace and a sense of normalcy to their community. But, a new group of marauders has arrived and is stirring up trouble. Not only that, but a nemesis long since thought vanquished has returned for revenge.

American’s sixth novel in The Survivalist, Enforcing Home, continues the story of Morgan, Sarge, and the clan that has settled into Morga
Susan Chatham
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

One of my faves when it began!
Highly recommend the first few. Then something happened. It was like the author developed a "he-man" complex & started looking down on women & the constant 3 stooges crap is just getting so old.
What happened 2 intelligent conversation? To women taking roles more than hanging out cooking & as an occasional piece of a__ that he seems surprised 2 actually get each time. And no other couples really have any story lines or intelligent or romantic convers
Martha
May 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I started this sixth book in the series and although calmer than prior books, I found it hard to put down. My rating 4.25.

Morgan is now sheriff of his community and the local town. He isn’t thrilled but agreed to accept the responsibilities with several of his friends as deputies. His own community is experiencing a time of rebuilding and peace but that doesn’t last. There are many who are hungry and unrest is spreading especially as bullies try to take from others by force. These are local prob
Stephen
I really enjoy this series. I'd describe this book as an In Between. it's setting up Morgan as the local Sheriff. He has some minor issues to deal with and does some organizing. DHS links up with some local gang and causes minor troubles. We're being prepped for a confrontation between Morgan and DHS. I'm looking forward to reading the next book. ...more
Karina Halt
This book is great!! I hope next book is out very soon! I love this series! Highly recommended!
Joseph Santiago
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This survivalist series was a bit annoying as it based most of conspiratorial plot on the government getting people dependant on the state. After people needed welfare, food stamps, assistance in any form they were somehow not as worthy to freedom and would blindly comply with the government. This political philosophy is wrong in my eyes, but there are some that believe this. This is just a story and I enjoy the DHS jokes. The book has spelling errors and is not a mainstream published book. I li ...more
OpinionatedObserver
Jul 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Jedi Hawk
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book #1 is mainly about him getting home. Book #2 is mainly about them surviving their neighborhood. Book #3 is mainly about them surviving in the woods. Book #4 is mainly about them surviving the DHS camp nearby. Book #5 is mainly about surviving a huge forest fire (back in his old neighborhood).

This one is about old enemies returning to cause more trouble, him becoming the Sheriff, trying to help keep the town in one piece, and about new enemies appearing.
Vickii Bendit
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better. Morgan needs help to keep his little section of Florida safe, and he has it in Thad, Danny, and the Army. He’s appointed Sheriff, and even though he doesn’t ask for, or want, the position, he’s determined to do it to the best of his ability. Danger is ever present, but the friends are up to the task of helping him stand his ground.
Carol Klier
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

This is number 6 in the series, total of 9. I started the series 10 days ago, need I say more? I stay up till 2 or 3 in the morning, can’t put them down. The author is very helpful with brand names of things, in case you need a item for your stash. This series is a must read be it for enjoyment or the knowledge A. American shares with the reader.
Tracey Love
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: survival
Book six continues to tell the story of Morgan and his family and community as they see life through the lens of the past in many ways. They find that reverting to some of the old ways was not the worst thing that could have happened to them. I continue to enjoy the journey of the characters and await the next twist.
JAMIE EARL GUNDERSON
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Why does my kindle make me write something here

Can't I just say I like the damn book. No I have to write something to leave this screen. Yes I liked the book of you read it you might like it too. Good enough for you amazon?
Mary A. Yowell
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional, consistent, believable

Considering the length of this series, I am impressed with that storyline consistency and the agility of the author in keeping my interest and attention. I have another book that I want to get started, but can't leave this series unfinished.
Tom Porter
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great serries

I feel bad finishing another book from this series, I just don't want it to end!! The book ended on a bit of a sad note, but I believe the next book is going to start with a bang.
Toby McKinney
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love his writing!

This is probably one of the best survivalist series that I've ever read. It's extremely scary because of the very real, not just possibilities but probability. Freaky.
Patricia Fuller
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So I'm WAY into this series and enjoying them, however, Just like the first three, I loved them for the general concept and education I received. The writing of the story was good too, but the dialogue is awful. There were a lot of typos. ...more
Tracey Mccall
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I am loving this series, finish one book move on to the next. Well written fast paced action from beginning to end. I literally only put the books down to sleep. Such an amazing array of characters , like you've known them for along time
Dave Hay
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio
Of all the survivalist, EMP, SHTF series I have read so far, this is the best. Saying that, I have not really delved into this genre too far. The story is well thought through, moves at a quick enough pace, and is believable. Not really a stand alone novel, and must be read in order.
J.F. Stephenson
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
VERY BEST SERIES IN I'M NOT EVEN SURE JUST HOW LONG!

Book 6th in the "Survivalist" series.
Can't wait to start book 7!
DEFINITELY A "MUST READ"
Rcommended heartifully!
PLEASE READ ALL!
Scott Miller
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read in the saga.

A. American has a real flare for writing a post EMP series. He story telling and character building makes you feel you are right in the middle of the action.
Gloria Price
May 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Proofreading...just saying

Totally distracted by the obvious lack of proofreading! Planning on taking a break from this series for a little while. Let's hope the next book is better.
Lowell Moore
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
CcAnother good book

Part of the survivalist series. Be sure to read the books that preceded this one first. This is an excellent series.
Chew
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great!

As always, another fantastic extension of the Going Home series. A. American has a great way of telling a story that keeps you wanting more and more.
Larry Reed
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just ordered book 7. Can't stop reading the series. You feel like you are part of the group. I have a pile of other best sellers and can't start them until I finish this series. ...more
Lisa Thomasson
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I am in awe with this series it’s so real and the fact that I cannot stop reading them especially this genre amazes me his writing is so good
Shelley
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!!!
Karen Morris
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One of the best of his books. While there is still language, there is Jess than most of his books and they're is little sexual innuendo. ...more
Saski
May 17, 2020 rated it did not like it
DNF

I used to force myself to finish every book I picked up, then I learned to start DMFing one once in a while that I just dreaded.
I guess 2020 is the year I found the joy in DMFing.
Lydia Poole
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series is long...but keeps you wanting to read the next!
Very interesting information. Makes you say hmmmm
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Final Day (After, #3)
  • One Year After (After, #2)
  • Northern Sun: Book Four in The Mad Mick Series
  • Masters of Mayhem (The Mad Mick #2)
  • Brutal Business (The Mad Mick #3)
  • The Farm Book 2 : Behind The Curve (Behind The Curve - The Farm)
  • The Borrowed World (The Borrowed World #1)
  • The End (The New World #1)
  • The Mad Mick (The Mad Mick #1)
  • One Second After (After, #1)
  • Survival (Yellowstone #4)
  • The Farm Book 1: Behind The Curve (Behind The Curve - The Farm)
  • Rise of Tyranny
  • Fallout (Yellowstone #3)
  • Locker Nine (Locker Nine #1)
  • The Ranch: A Legacy of Violence (The Legacy Series Book 2)
  • Inferno (Yellowstone #2)
  • 48 Hours

The Survivalist (10 books)
  • Going Home (The Survivalist, #1)
  • Surviving Home (The Survivalist #2)
  • Escaping Home (The Survivalist, #3)
  • Forsaking Home (The Survivalist, #4)
  • Resurrecting Home (The Survivalist, #5)
  • Avenging Home (The Survivalist, #7)
  • Home Invasion (The Survivalist, #8)
  • Conflicted Home (The Survivalist #9)
  • Home Coming (The Survivalist #10)

News & Interviews