Start by marking “Indefinite (Salvation, #6)” as Want to Read:
Indefinite (Salvation, #6)

Indefinite

(Salvation #6)

From New York Times Bestseller, Corinne Michaels, comes a second chance love story.

The day he said he’d never love me is when I vowed Quinn Miller would never break my heart again.

I wanted a family—but he wouldn’t give me that. As one of the top embryologists in the country, I’ve spent years creating babies in the lab for other people as my own dreams of motherhood fade.

I
Published June 24th 2019 by Baae, Inc. (first published June 22nd 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Indefinite, please sign up.
Leiera Monae @ joyceadrianne: I was also wondering about that. It was very confusing as we had already read about a Quinn who was Taylor's fiancé. I kept thinking…more@ joyceadrianne: I was also wondering about that. It was very confusing as we had already read about a Quinn who was Taylor's fiancé. I kept thinking how odd that was if this was, in fact, the same Quinn. It made me wonder why the same name was used for 2 different characters.(less)
Brianne Maffett Both. Book 6 in the Salvation series AND Book 1 of the Indefinite Duet.

Corinne Michaels
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
LIVE on Amazon!!!
● Amazon ➜ https://geni.us/IndefiniteZon
● Apple Books ➜ https://geni.us/IndefiniteAB
● Barnes & Noble ➜ https://geni.us/IndefiniteBN
● Kobo ➜ https://geni.us/IndefiniteKobo
● Google Play ➜ https://geni.us/IndefiniteGP

Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm okay with it because I want this with you. I want everything with you."
My fingers lift, touch his face.
"For how long?"
He shakes his head as thought I'm missing the obvious.
"Indefinitely."

I love how Corinne Michaels thinks that she can fool me into believing that the stories that she writes are these sweet little fluffy romances. Come on Corinne, we're on to your sick and twisted little ways to get us to cling to every little word that you type. And boy have we been begging for this one!

Quinn
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE● Amazon ➜ https://geni.us/IndefiniteZon

❤4-4,5 STARS ❤

I was waiting for this book,I love this series,the characters and this world so much.The beginning was intense and I have so many emotions for Quinn and Ashton.The characters took me to an emotional roller coaster.

Both characters were original and unique, I adored Quinn my heart was aching for him.As for Ashton I can't say I loved her immediately she frustrate me a little but soon I started liking her a lot.

I need the next book right now
Melissa B
I have read and fell in love with the Salvation series.....the characters, storylines, struggles and the LOVE! Each book, each story gets better and better...this one is no different. I have been curious and intrigued with Ashton and Quinn but nothing could have prepared me for the roller coaster ride these two put me through. Their story is filled with uncertainties, hurt, struggles and second chances. I devoured, DEVOURED every page of this book only to have my heartbreaking at the very end. T ...more
Jacquie
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5+++ "LadyKiller" Stole My Heart Stars

OHHHHH MYYYYY GAAAWWWDDDD!!! Corinne Michaels has done it, yet again!!! The MASTER of the CLIFFHANGER has taken my heart and twisted it into a mangled mess....and I ABSOLUTELY wouldn't have it any other way!!!

Indefinite is the long-awaited love story of Quinn Miller and Ashton Caputo, told in dual POV. Quinn, a former Navy Seal who worked on the same teams as the other Salvation Series men (Jackson, Liam and Mark), is just as ALPHA, just as possessive, but
Dana
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Do you know that feeling when you feel like you are “home”? That’s the feeling I got as soon as I started Chapter 1 of Indefinite. I will also say.....I have been waiting for Ashton and Quinn’s book for AGES!!!!!

I continue to be blown away with Ms. Michaels’ writing and how she can intertwine these amazing characters. Ashton and Quinn’s story is exactly how I wanted it with soooooo much more!!!! Now.....I really need Infinite.......because I’m just......lost right now.

Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
HANGOVER ALERT

How am I supposed to move on without the next book?? 😭😭 Needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed Indefinite. It was exactly what I needed at the moment. It totally grabbed my attention and took possession of my heart!

It was everything! Angsty, sexy, emotional, and that ending had my heart racing at top speed.
It’s another stunning novel from a favorite author.

Here’s what is Loved:
Quinn made me swoon all the swoons. His steadfast resolve in winning Ashton was so lovable!
The banter bet
Ashley
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I have loved every single one of these Salvation series books and everyone keeps getting better and better. Ashton and Quinn have taken a special place in my heart. I couldn't put this book down every chapter got better and better. I'v loved Ashton's character since we met her in Beloved as Catherine's beloved biffle and ever since she has been making us laugh and fall in love with her every time we saw her. Indefinite really hit me on so many level's. Eve
Danielle S.
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ashton & Quinn sitting’ in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First come love, then comes.....nah. That’s not how this story goes!

Ashton & Quinn have the kind of love you don’t really want (initially) she’s independent and doesn’t need him, he doesn’t have room in his life for more so he denies his love for her and she dismisses her love for him. All because neither wants to get hurt, even though they’re hurting each other by hurting themselves and they’re both stupid.

It takes a major event to wake
Melissa

* Apple Books ➙https://geni.us/IndefiniteAB
* Barnes & Noble ➙https://geni.us/IndefiniteBN
* Kobo ➙https://geni.us/IndefiniteKobo
* Google Play ➙https://geni.us/IndefiniteGP

IT IS HAPPENING! We have begged for QUINN AND ASHTON. Short of sellling my soul to the devil( he won't take it 🤷🏼♀) THE DAY HAS ARRIVED! HOPE YOU'RE READY! Oh my... Quinn #LadyKiller Miller is here and he's on a mission and Ashton Caputo is having
Lynn
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reading Indefinite was like coming home. I LOVE Corinne Michaels and all the characters in the Salvation series! Quinn and Ashton- wow- what a history for them and their connection! Par for course- they start off apart- Ashton wants to get her life back after Quinn broke/protected her heart- so he thought..... yet he comes back to fight for her.

So many twists and turns and battles of the heart between these two! What I love is how Corinne Michaels writes this story.... Ashton's parents- yup- the
Lisa VH
I have been away from these boys for far too long and it felt so so good to reconnect. I fell in love with Ashton pretty much on the first page. She has figured out what she wants and what she needs. She sees a clear plan and moves forward. I struggled with Quinn after he gave Liam such a hard time over Nathalie. Quinn spends a lot of this book driving me a little crazy and I could never quite figure out if he was being sincere. That is just another way you really connect with Ashton. By the end ...more
Shelly
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Queen of Cliffys does it again! Friends of the Salvation Series have been waiting on Ashton and Quinn's story for a long dang time, and it does.not.disappoint. And those familiar with Michaels' stories, and the fact that this is book one of a duet, you know it ends with a bang.

Christy
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was EVERYTHING!
Releasing 6.24.19
* Release Alert ➙https://www.subscribepage.com/f7q4w9
* Apple Books ➙https://geni.us/IndefiniteAB
* Barnes & Noble ➙https://geni.us/IndefiniteBN
* Kobo ➙https://geni.us/IndefiniteKobo
* Google Play ➙https://geni.us/IndefiniteGP

kgagnon
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG, I just finished reading and this book was EVERYTHING! I have been waiting for Quinn and Ashton's story and it did not disappoint! Quinn has held Ashton at arms length because of his dangerous career and wanting to spare her the heartbreak of potentially becoming a military widow. But that was her choice to make, and after years of false promises, she has moved on. Now that she is ready to make some huge life choices, Quinn is back and will do whatever it takes to prove to her that he is rea ...more
Aimee Crant-oksa
4.5 Stars

Indefinite by Corrine Michaels is part of the salvation series. It is book one of a duet. This series is full of emotions, drama and all the feels you have come to love from Corinne's books.

This duet tells the story of Ashton and Quinn. They will steal your heart in this second chance romance. Ashton wants it all - a family, a future and to be with the man she loves. Quinn is in the military, its his calling, can he leave it all behind for Ashton?

Ashton and Quinn have a beautiful connec
Marybeth
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! What an emotional and heartwarming ride this book took me on! I have been waiting to dive back into this Salvation world with Ashton & Quinn's story and this is nothing short of Corinne Michaels' GOLD!!! Getting to be back with all of my favorite couples again and their fun banter is simply fantastic! I love everything about Ashton & Quinn's story from the not so easy parts to the over the moon sweet, sexy and wonderful parts and yes even that cliffhanger! They have incredible chemi ...more
M
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hold on to your hats folks! It's gonna be one hell of a ride. I was so thrilled to read Indefinite which is part one of a two parter. I absolutely love all my boys and this world and was excited to read Quinn and Ashton's story. Corinne did not disappoint. I was hooked from page one and thoroughly engrossed in the push and pull of their relationship. Will they, won't they? Will he, won't he...gahhhh! Then just when you think you have your feet on solid ground, whammo the rug is pulled out from u ...more
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog

5 Amazing Stars

Corinne Michaels has done it yet again. Her Salvation series is still my favorite and I have missed these guys so much! With impeccable writing, she once again delivers a heartfelt story with the perfect amount of heartbreak and angst, as well as a total swoon worthy hero and a strong sassy heroine that will bring him to his knees. Not to mention her love for the motherload of cliffhangers.

I have loved Ashton since first meeting her in Beloved and I was curious to see where her r
Angie McGuire
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing

We have been waiting for Quinn and Ashton's story ever since Conviction and it's finally here. I am so happy that we are seeing things about their relationship, BUT THAT ENDING THOUGH...... This book is a must read

Quinn has always been in love with Ashton, but has never told her. Now we are seeing a different side to him AND I LOVE IT.

I think Ashton will forever remain to be this intelligent, beautiful, EXTREMELY stubborn woman that completely gave her heart away years ago, and she's not sure h
Erika Caffey
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It has been years coming, and totally worth the wait!!

I don’t really know how to explain how I feel after reading this book! Nostalgia.....It felt like a home coming. My first love was the salvation series, I have waited for Quinn and Ashtons’ story for years, literally it has been on my to be read list for years!

The push and pull from Quinn and Ashton leaves you not wanting to put the book down. I loved the intensity of there relationship and how much love they have for each other. Quinn is th
Wendy LeGrand
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs

Having read all of the books in the Salvation series, I have been very curious about Ashton and Quinn for quite a while. These two characters have been woven throughout the previous books, both of them super tight with the main characters of those books. We've gotten glimpses here and there of them along the way, with brief mentions of them being together and then not being together, so I have been dying for quite a while to finally get their story.

What a doozy their story is! These two have bee
Crystal
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is perfection. I am so happy that Corinne decided to go back to the Salvation series. This is part 1 of Ashton and Quinn’s story.

I would recommend reading the other books first to get the full experience, but honestly, you can start here.... you just might have some spoilers from the previous books in the series.

The Ashton we have seen throughout the other books in the Salvation series is a strong, fierce, doesn’t take any crap type of girl. In Indefinite, the author shows you the o
Michele
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Indefinite is classic Corinne Michaels. What a ride this book is! Ashton and Quinn's story is emotional, heartwarming, and at times raw and intense. Corinne's writing will push all of your buttons. At times you will get the warm fuzzies, and other times you will be on the edge of your seat, waiting to see what happens next. Her stories will engage you and take you on a journey you won't soon forget. I cannot wait for the second book of this duet.
AJ
“I was never an idiot who didn’t love you. I was an idiot who didn’t tell you.”

4 stars!

Oh, my heart! What an emotional ride this book took me on - a raw and intense second-chance romance that is angsty and emotional, funny, sweet and swoony. It’s a very welcome return to a series that I love, and I loved Quinn and Ashton’s story.

This book is part of the Salvation series, and the first book in the Indefinite Duet. The duet can be read as a standalone, but be aware that you will be missing some co
Janet Iacono
Recommends it for: Everyone
Indefinite by Corinne Michaels has been one book I have been waiting years for. This is the part 1 of a duet for Ashton Caputo and Quinn Miller. We first met then in the Salvation Series.

As always with any Corinne Michaels book, you get so invested in all the characters and in this one, she brings back all the Salvation Series Hotties and their wives. I read this with such anticipation and was not disappointed. The banter between Ashton and Quinn and them with all the other characters is the BE
Jo

NOW LIVE!!!

I couldn’t read this book fast enough! It is AMAZING to be back in the Salvation series and the chemistry, banter and TENSION between Quinn and Ashton is addictive.

Tenacity and stubbornness split Quinn and Ashton apart and it will bring them back together with some added glue.

”We mess everything up and then pretend it never happened. Only, this time, I won’t be able to pretend. I walked away with more than just the proverbial T-shirt.”

This is all you expect from a Corinne Michaels
Megan Watson
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!! Ashton and Quinn’s story has been one we’ve been waiting on for a while and it was totally worth the wait! I laughed and cried and just felt all the feels. I can’t wait for Infinite and to continue their story. Definite ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ read for me!

Tracey Vuolo
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Corinne has this way of touching your heart but changing your soul in her stories and this one is no exception. Indefinite is heartbreaking, shocking, full of redemption and outstanding love! Quinn is such a sexy but stupid man sometimes because Ashton is done dancing around their relationship and putting her heart on the line. She would give anything for a family and a forever with Quinn but she is tired of waiting. I can’t say I blame her. Broken promises get old even if the sex is amazing wit ...more
Heather
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We asked for it. We begged for it. We all wanted a duet. Well, we got it. The cliffy Queen is back with a serious vengeance.

Yet....even with a cliffy I’m completely satisfied with this ending. The anticipation will make Infinite so much more satisfying. The scope of emotions that Corinne Michaels invokes while reading this book is nothing short of incredible. In my humble opinion this is her best work yet.

Absolutely amazing read. Now.....the wait for Infinite.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Indefinite by Corinne michaels 1 13 Mar 09, 2018 11:31AM

• Consume (Guardian Protection, #4)
  • Before the Dawn
  • Until I Get You
  • Alive
  • After Tomorrow (One Day Soon, #1.5)
  • Covered (Trent Brothers, #3)
  • Tied
  • Pen vs. Sword
  • Twenty to Life
  • Jack (Devils Bend, #3)
  • Unburdened (Disclosure, #3)
  • One Last Ride (Second Chance, #3)
  • My Way (Irreparable, #5)
  • Malpractice
  • Losing Stars (The Celebrity, #3)
  • Dream Cuts
  • Boss (The Bishop Brothers, #1)
  • Broken Record (Record, #5)
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller Corinne Michaels is the author of nine romance novels. She’s an emotional, witty, sarcastic, and fun loving mom of two beautiful children. Corinne is happily married to the man of her dreams and is a former Navy wife.

After spending months away from her husband while he was deployed, reading and writing was her escape from the loneliness

Salvation (8 books)
  • Beloved (Salvation, #1)
  • Beholden (Salvation, #2; The Belonging Duet, #2)
  • Consolation (Salvation, #3)
  • Conviction (Salvation, #4; The Consolation Duet, #2)
  • Defenseless (Salvation, #5)
  • Evermore (Salvation, #5.5)
  • Infinite (Salvation, #7)
“I was never an idiot who didn’t love you. I was an idiot who didn’t tell you.” 0 likes
“She sniffs as her shoulders fall. “It could be so simple for us.”
I bury my face in her dark red hair and brush my nose against the back of her neck. “I can’t do it. I can’t give up this life.” In her heart, I think she knows this. “Not even for you.”
0 likes