Start by marking “The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents: It's Your Time to Rise and Shine” as Want to Read:
The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents: It's Your Time to Rise and Shine

The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents: It's Your Time to Rise and Shine

All real estate agents share one thing in common: we're all striving to get to the NEXT LEVEL of personal and professional success.
We want to take our lives, our businesses, and ourselves to the next level. What if you could get there, faster than you ever thought possible, by simply changing how you start your day?

The original Miracle Morning book took the Real Es
Published December 12th 2014 by Hal Elrod International (first published November 21st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents

Start your review of The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents: It's Your Time to Rise and Shine
January
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
I'm glad I didn't pay for this book (got it on Kindle Unlimited). It could have been reduced to 2 pages. And the "story" they used as filler to create a book longer than 2 pages was treacly and ridiculous. Just give me actionable instruction. If you take out everything else, you're down to some basics that are even more basic than this. I won't be reading any other MM books. I'm good, thanks.

I gave it 2 stars because it wasn't HORRIBLE, but I honestly can't believe people need to be told to wake
Angela Anderson
If you are on a spiritual or self help journey or self improvement journey, this is a great book. Basically, Hal Elrod has summed up his Miracle Morning with the acronym SAVERS, he talks about the life changing benefits he received from rising early and making himself his number one priority

Silence
Affirmation
Visualization
Exercise
Reading
Scribbling (Journaling)

All of these are great suggestions and often recommended as part of a successful life!
Brendan Liebeskind
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great book as I read the original. Though it had the real estate twist though in the big scheme of things I'd say the core of it is very much the same as the original just with real estate characters. ...more
Ryan Vilano
Aug 28, 2019 rated it did not like it
Lol

Sincerely one of the worst books I have ever read in my life. I could go into more detail about the specifics of this trash, but I'd feel silly to put more effort into a review of a book than the authors did into the writing of said book.

I understand that it's self-help, and a niche self-help book at that, but c'mon. Normally I can excuse poor writing if the concept is interesting and the "help" is helpful, but the concept essentially amounted to "wake up early, do these things, and your rela
Seth Jenson
Jan 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great book! There's a regular version for people that aren't real estate agents called The Miracle Morning. I highly recommend it. This book helped me get my mornings back on track. If you start your day off right, it changes the outcome of the rest of your entire day....and your life. By following the principles taught in this book, I'm loving my mornings again! I love waking up and getting started with my day. ...more
Rebecca
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Uplifting

Uplifting just the boost I needed to refocus. Life gets in the way of me doing what I know I should but always find a reason not to. So this book was easy and a little cheesy but just what I needed to balance myself
Krystyna
May 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Jenny
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Favorite takeaways:

🔥If you want to be better off, be better.

🔥If we don't continuously dedicate ourselves to self improvement, we won't get any better.

🔥Most people (95%) wake up every day & stay the same.

🔥Good thoughts lead to good habits & good habits lead to excellent results.

🔥You'll never change your life until you change what you do daily.

🔥The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.

🔥Stop working to make money, and start working for the client, and working on how to find clie
Rebekah Ruth
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just the kick in the pants you may need

Life was feeling out of control. I felt like I was racing to catch up to my day, every day. I tend to be a night owl so the thought of getting up early was inherently NOT what I wanted to do. But I did it anyway. This book and all its partner books, are absolutely life changing if you follow the plan. I’m not a huge fan of fictionalizing self help books (ironic as I’m a fiction writer) but I do see the benefits of viewing the program thru someone else’s ey
Joel Jenkins
Oct 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am a believer in rising early and getting things accomplished and I am real estate agent so this book would seem to be a natural fit for me.

The author frames the concepts of early morning productivity in a story about a formerly successful real estate agent who is in a general state of dysphoria and an all-around slump. He incorporates the early rising, positive affirmations, etc. and his attitude changes, he breaks out of his slump and becomes ultra-successful again.

The story involves lots of
Pat (AZ Realtor) 480-840-7166
5 AM and the AM stands for Another Miracle

I read the condensed version in April. Started rising between 5 and 6 am all thru the summer to run. I reread the book in December and plan to work in the other aspects of having a Miracle Morning. It really is an eye opener (notice the pun).
Alise
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very motivating book. Helps agents to get organized and fired up”! As a new agent it is really hard to figure out where to start and can be very overwhelming. Routines are crucial in life and this book helps to get you into one. Some people may think you are “drinking the kool-aid” but I was/am very motivated by it!
Kelly
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Terrific Book for Agents

I'm a new agent and wanted to get my hands on books that will help me succeed. This book gives you true, actionable everyday items to help you have a productive, truly better and successful day.
Stephanie
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
While the writing was not spectacular and it was a bit of a simplistic story, the concepts are easy but brilliant, and I think that this book will absolutely impact my routines and my business. I am very glad I read this.
Bekah
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book. The story of Rick and Michelle made the concepts of the Miracle Morning come alive. I also started waking up two hours earlier while reading this book! I’m excited to experience more results as I put these concepts to work in my own life.
Christy Walker
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read

Life-changing principles when you implement them consistently. I would highly recommend this to any business professional since the principles are universal no matter what your profession.
Bob Luck
Dec 08, 2018 rated it did not like it
Terribly absent of any "how to". And not everyone is geared biologically to get up early in the morning. The affirmations part and helping shift your psychology may be about the only thing I can say positive about the book. ...more
Tina
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great implementable steps

This book gave me a new perspective on the morning rituals/routines that I often hear about from my favorite idols. Great storytelling mixed with life lessons. Highly recommend to all real estate agents.
Nelvia
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read for realtors to understand how to intentional about your routine. The book teaches the importance of staying calm and having a set routine to positively impact your day. Recommend for agents at any stage of your career especially if improving your craft is important.
Wilson Junior
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Must read

Habits create our life. The most important skill to master is how to control your habits.
If you don't control your habits, your habits will control you.
Miracle Morning will change your life.
Cherstin Haga
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
I’d rather read the teachings than the fictional stories of Rick and Michelle. The teachings are great, but a lot of the book is filler. It’s still valuable information - just packaged weird. YMMV!
Tonge Dowdell
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Very Good Book

I enjoyed the book, and the resources that came with it. Make sure you join the FB group, you can find a accountability partner if you need one during the 30 day challenge.
Mac
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
MINDSHIFT

Simple truths, put into action and wow you realize the importance of daily chipping away at your goals and there is no better way then waking up all to conquer a few implementable tasks that motivate your whole day.
Christopher
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! What an amazing book. Being a new real estate agent, this provided a great starting point to get me focused and moving in a positive direction. The Miracle Morning is a must read to change where you are to were you always wanted to be. G R E A T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chelsea Konopka
Nov 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down!

Great read! The characters and stories are extremely relatable. The first night I stayed up and read until about 1AM. Finished it in 3 days and will read again with my team. Highly recommend you read and take action!
Whitney Allen
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

A must read for real estate agents starting in the industry! This book really provides the structures & clarity needed to catapult businesses to the next level. Will definitely re-read to capture more gems!
Luis Monroy
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
We all know how important it is to start off on the right track. This book is a great reminder about how important it is and how fast you can change your life around simply by having a “morning” routine.
Jose Augusto
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The teachings in this book are pretty simple, the book implements this ideas by telling a story which keep us engaged. A nice read for any agent. Remember that the key is to go back to the book & implement what you have learned
Wyatt Buttars
Mar 16, 2021 rated it it was ok
Maybe the original is better but this book could easily be summed up on a 1 page paper. It was also really cheesy.

Wake up early before everyone at your home for peace and quiet time.

Brush your teeth.

Splash water on your face.

Go on a run/exercise.
Katherine Karagiannis Richards
Really love the simplicity and ideas set forth in this book. It helps one get into a routine by outlining a few simple steps. Inspirational and motivating.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The (7L) The Seven Levels of Communication: Go From Relationships to Referrals
  • The Millionaire Real Estate Agent
  • Sell It Like Serhant: How to Sell More, Earn More, and Become the Ultimate Sales Machine
  • The Book of YES: The Ultimate Real Estate Agent Conversation Guide
  • The HyperLocal HyperFast Real Estate Agent: How to Dominate Your Real Estate Market in Under a Year- I Did it and so Can You!
  • Ninja Selling: Subtle Skills. Big Results.
  • The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea
  • The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
  • Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, Email, Text, and Cold Calling
  • The Millionaire Real Estate Investor
  • Your 1st Year in Real Estate: Making the Transition from Total Novice to Successful Professional
  • Create Demand and Stop Chasing Business: Secrets of a Top Real Estate Producer
  • Zero to Diamond: Become a Million Dollar Real Estate Agent
  • Go-Givers Sell More
  • The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success
  • The 10x Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
  • The Book on Investing In Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down: Creative Strategies for Investing in Real Estate Using Other People's Money
  • The Wholesaling Blueprint: Real Estate Investing with No Money out of your Pocket
Hal Elrod is the author of the #1 international bestseller "The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life... (Before 8AM)" available at http://MiracleMorning.com ...more