Start by marking “The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents: It's Your Time to Rise and Shine” as Want to Read:
The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents: It's Your Time to Rise and Shine

The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents: It's Your Time to Rise and Shine

All real estate agents share one thing in common: we're all striving to get to the NEXT LEVEL of personal and professional success.
We want to take our lives, our businesses, and ourselves to the next level. What if you could get there, faster than you ever thought possible, by simply changing how you start your day?

The original Miracle Morning book took the Real
Published December 12th 2014 by Hal Elrod International (first published November 21st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents

Start your review of The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents: It's Your Time to Rise and Shine
Fiona
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I've been doing The Miracle Morning since May of 2014. I thought I had it down, and since I'm not a real estate agent, I didn't think this book would be all that ground breaking to me.

I was wrong. Though I had already studied the idea of a morning routine and the different parts of the routine in plenty, seeing how The Miracle Morning was implemented in the life of one character was immensely valuable. I was able to change some aspects of how I practice The Miracle Morning and I wake up every
Jan
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
I'm glad I didn't pay for this book (got it on Kindle Unlimited). It could have been reduced to 2 pages. And the "story" they used as filler to create a book longer than 2 pages was treacly and ridiculous. Just give me actionable instruction. If you take out everything else, you're down to some basics that are even more basic than this. I won't be reading any other MM books. I'm good, thanks.

I gave it 2 stars because it wasn't HORRIBLE, but I honestly can't believe people need to be told to wake
Ryan Vilano
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
Lol

Sincerely one of the worst books I have ever read in my life. I could go into more detail about the specifics of this trash, but I'd feel silly to put more effort into a review of a book than the authors did into the writing of said book.

I understand that it's self-help, and a niche self-help book at that, but c'mon. Normally I can excuse poor writing if the concept is interesting and the "help" is helpful, but the concept essentially amounted to "wake up early, do these things, and your
Angela Anderson
If you are on a spiritual or self help journey or self improvement journey, this is a great book. Basically, Hal Elrod has summed up his Miracle Morning with the acronym SAVERS, he talks about the life changing benefits he received from rising early and making himself his number one priority

Silence
Affirmation
Visualization
Exercise
Reading
Scribbling (Journaling)

All of these are great suggestions and often recommended as part of a successful life!
Seth Jenson
Jan 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great book! There's a regular version for people that aren't real estate agents called The Miracle Morning. I highly recommend it. This book helped me get my mornings back on track. If you start your day off right, it changes the outcome of the rest of your entire day....and your life. By following the principles taught in this book, I'm loving my mornings again! I love waking up and getting started with my day.
Rebecca
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Uplifting

Uplifting just the boost I needed to refocus. Life gets in the way of me doing what I know I should but always find a reason not to. So this book was easy and a little cheesy but just what I needed to balance myself
Jenny
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Favorite takeaways:

If you want to be better off, be better.

If we don't continuously dedicate ourselves to self improvement, we won't get any better.

Most people (95%) wake up every day & stay the same.

Good thoughts lead to good habits & good habits lead to excellent results.

You'll never change your life until you change what you do daily.

The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.

Stop working to make money, and start working for the client, and working on how to find
Rebekah Ruth
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just the kick in the pants you may need

Life was feeling out of control. I felt like I was racing to catch up to my day, every day. I tend to be a night owl so the thought of getting up early was inherently NOT what I wanted to do. But I did it anyway. This book and all its partner books, are absolutely life changing if you follow the plan. I’m not a huge fan of fictionalizing self help books (ironic as I’m a fiction writer) but I do see the benefits of viewing the program thru someone else’s
Pat (AZ Realtor) 480-840-7166
5 AM and the AM stands for Another Miracle

I read the condensed version in April. Started rising between 5 and 6 am all thru the summer to run. I reread the book in December and plan to work in the other aspects of having a Miracle Morning. It really is an eye opener (notice the pun).
Tina
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great implementable steps

This book gave me a new perspective on the morning rituals/routines that I often hear about from my favorite idols. Great storytelling mixed with life lessons. Highly recommend to all real estate agents.
Stephanie
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
While the writing was not spectacular and it was a bit of a simplistic story, the concepts are easy but brilliant, and I think that this book will absolutely impact my routines and my business. I am very glad I read this.
Bekah
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book. The story of Rick and Michelle made the concepts of the Miracle Morning come alive. I also started waking up two hours earlier while reading this book! I’m excited to experience more results as I put these concepts to work in my own life.
Kelly
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Terrific Book for Agents

I'm a new agent and wanted to get my hands on books that will help me succeed. This book gives you true, actionable everyday items to help you have a productive, truly better and successful day.
Nelvia
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read for realtors to understand how to intentional about your routine. The book teaches the importance of staying calm and having a set routine to positively impact your day. Recommend for agents at any stage of your career especially if improving your craft is important.
Bob Luck
Dec 08, 2018 rated it did not like it
Terribly absent of any "how to". And not everyone is geared biologically to get up early in the morning. The affirmations part and helping shift your psychology may be about the only thing I can say positive about the book.
Wilson Junior
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Must read

Habits create our life. The most important skill to master is how to control your habits.
If you don't control your habits, your habits will control you.
Miracle Morning will change your life.
Christy Walker
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read

Life-changing principles when you implement them consistently. I would highly recommend this to any business professional since the principles are universal no matter what your profession.
Stephanie Fetrow
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every Realtor should read

Great book with the best motivations anywhere. My team will be doing this together for 2019. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Katherine Karagiannis Richards
Really love the simplicity and ideas set forth in this book. It helps one get into a routine by outlining a few simple steps. Inspirational and motivating.
James Lott
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Great book for anyone looking to get a head start. SAVERS IS A GREAT MORNING ROUTINE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD TRY!
Bethany Rogers
Aug 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Just not my favorite of the Miracle Morning series. It's purely allegorical.
Dillon Shoemaker
Jun 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Nice quick read

Not specific to agents but a nice tool. If you are a newer agent looking for info keep this one toward the bottom.
Hossein Jafari
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
GREAT BOOK :)
John Jennings
Jul 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Average book. Nothing earth-shattering. It would have rated higher if the beginning (testimonials and postulating) was left out. The book could have been condensed to a 1.5 hr read.
April
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
People I trust really loved this book. I didn't. Perhaps if I read it again, I would. Too much story for a short simple point.
Kimberly Walsh
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good ideas to put into practice daily for personal and professional success.
Susan Lee
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
More of the same

Some good tips for agents and good book recommendations. The same stories from the original book. Overall not great not horrible.
Courtney Landree
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Concepts are great. I wasnt a big fan of the story and delivery.
Frzntoes
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
a must read for any busy professional. There's a really great podcast too!
Michelle Hall
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This book helped me look at my mornings in such a different way. Great read and a must if you want to rise and grind everyday to be more productive
« previous 1 3 next »

• The (7L) The Seven Levels of Communication: Go From Relationships to Referrals
  • The Millionaire Real Estate Agent
  • Shift: The 12 Tactics Real Estate Agents Must Do Now to Win in a Down Market
  • The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
  • Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, Email, Text, and Cold Calling
  • How to Make it Big in Real Estate: From a millionaire agent
  • Ninja Selling: Subtle Skills. Big Results.
  • Abundance Now: Amplify Your Life and Achieve Prosperity
  • Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Finding Your Message, Building a Tribe, and Changing the World
  • The 12 Week Year
  • The HyperLocal HyperFast Real Estate Agent: How to Dominate Your Real Estate Market in Under a Year- I Did it and so Can You!
  • The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea
  • Zero to Diamond: Become a Million Dollar Real Estate Agent
  • The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy
  • YouTube for Real Estate Agents: Learn How to Get Free Real Estate Leads and NEVER Cold Call Again
  • The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Smart Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing
  • The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage
  • Beautiful Dreamer
Hal Elrod is the author of the #1 international bestseller "The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life... (Before 8AM)" available at http://MiracleMorning.com
“Your level of success will seldom exceed your level of personal development, because success is something you attract by the person you become.” 1 likes
“The fourth cause of mediocrity is Lack of Accountability.” 0 likes