Start by marking “A Spanish Seduction” as Want to Read:
A Spanish Seduction

A Spanish Seduction

From #1 Bestselling author, Alyssa J. Montgomery, A Spanish Seduction is the tender yet passionate romance between two strong individuals who learn that love can help them face the trauma from their pasts and ensure a stronger, happier future.

Spanish heart-throb, Ricardo Garcia, is through with his Formula One racing days and playboy ways. The former world champion is now
Published December 11th 2014 by Alyssa J. Montgomery

To ask other readers questions about A Spanish Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Spanish Seduction

Start your review of A Spanish Seduction
Liz
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Cinderella theme with a twist. The heroine is very strong even with a poor self-image to start with and that strength makes the confidence believable - otherwise I would have felt the transition was too quick with the makeover.
I loved Ricardo. He was a bit of a devil, which I enjoyed. I laughed through his initial exchange with Jessica. I also loved the way he was so sensitive and perceptive, which many alpha male heroes don't tend to be.
Have read other books by this author and once again, I've
Hookedonbooks
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Lovers of romance
Loved this story. Fell in love with Ricardo and thought he and Jessica were perfect for each other. Loved the dialogue - Ricardo's a real mixture of suave, sexy and sensitivity with just a touch of alpha male arrogance but not so much that he was unbearable.
Hoping to win a copy of Echoes of the Heart or Roses for Sophie now in the Australia Day Giveaway. :)
Samantha Millicent
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I've read all three books by this author and I've enjoyed each one for different reasons. I have to say that although the other heroes have been good, Ricardo Garcia, hero of this story, has been my favourite to date. Alpha male but with enough beta thrown in to make him warm. I love the way he sizes up the heroine's psyche about her mum - left me wondering if Montgomery has a psychology background.
The humour in the dialogue left me chuckling - some great lines between hero and heroine.
I'll be r
USA TODAY Bestselling author, Alyssa enjoys writing pacy, passionate contemporary romance novels and her favourites involve some plot twists. She also writes medieval romance under the pen name Alyssa James.
Alyssa still has a busy private practice where she works as a Speech-Language Pathologist - mainly with children with developmental disorders, literacy difficulties and autism. She has also bee

News & Interviews