Start by marking “Suge-o, Ramona!” as Want to Read:
Suge-o, Ramona!

Suge-o, Ramona!

Capitole inedite faţă de versiunea online!

Nu ştiu dacă ai urât vreodată atât de mult pe cineva, încât să simţi că nu poţi respira fără acea persoană. Paradoxal!
Cu toţii ne amintim de prima iubire adolescentină, care vine la pachet cu suferinţă, trădare, fluturi în stomac, scenarii fanteziste. La prima iubire lumea se prăbuşeşte şi renaşte la fiecare atingere, la fiecare di
Published January 5th 2014 by wattpad (first published 2014)

Start your review of Suge-o, Ramona!
Kristina
Mar 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Still a better love story than Fluturi :))
Alina Eftenoiu
Feb 07, 2016 rated it did not like it
A very childish book, this guy is very frustrated about girls and tells things that are not to be said. Full of vulgarity and sex scenes described in detail. Not my type of book. It is not a book from which you have something to learn, in terms of vocabulary, it's total opposite.
Trix
This totally fits the bill of the 2 star rating: It was ok.

I had my moments of being annoyed, and there was a lot of eye-roll, and there was a lot of posturing, and there was a myriad of girls that apparently were dying to get the pants off this guy (not judging). But for all that (and trust me, I'm only giving you the highlights here) it had a sense of humour too. And if nothing else, at least I got a sneak peek at the workings of a male mind (not generalising here).
Fran Herondale
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018
i mean, i read it for the sake of old times because i wanted to remember the ending, but it’s not that great of a book (still a better love story than fifty shades though).
is it funny? not really. does it objectify women? hell yes. does it say some true shit but mixes it with fucked up shit? y e s i t d o e s.
2 stars for the potential, i guess?
Nicolae Gaman
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It is an interesting book and if you want to laugh from the first row, this is the book you need.
Silvana
Sep 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Funny, especially this first book, but other then that the stories are so fake :))
Alexandru Alexa
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Funny with unexpected ending
Nadia Țugurel
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Too much sexuality...a way too much...
Theodor Sandu
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Was a fun read during my highschool years!
Cosmin Vladutu
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lite reading, but nice :)
Cristina Mazilu
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Disregarding other bad reviews, i found this book to be quite funny and exceptional at times. I have laughed the entire time i was reading it. Things do start getting a bit repetitive at times, but i didn't find it bothersome. The thing that i saw clearly was how easy it is for the guys to manipulate girls, and how stupid girls can be. I would recommend it to my friends if they are looking for a good laugh.
Miruna
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
Rating: 2 stars

I started reading this book aware that I probably won't like it the way I did when I was in seventh grade. The writing certainly isn't good, but it evolves from beginning until end, so that I found it to be a decent story. What a difference it is from the last book I read (Pride and Prejudice)!
"Suge-o Ramona" is full of entertaining bullocks. It certainly isn't a sensible book, it's completely obscene! The songs present in every chapter and the photos added to the overall feeling
Ioana
Apr 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Cheers to this stand-up comedian!!!
Bianca
Dec 22, 2014 added it
made my night :)))))
Alberto Biro
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cristian Udrea
Sep 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Casual reading, for when you're bored. Didn't get to the end though. Lost interest.

• Fluturi: Volumul 1
  • Flash-uri din sens opus
  • Fluturi: Volumul 2
  • Fluturi: Volumul 3
  • De vorbă cu Emma
  • Jurnalul unui Adam (Jurnalul unui Adam, #1)
  • Invitaţia la vals
  • Baltagul
  • Ultima noapte de dragoste, întâia noapte de război
  • Jurnalul unui Adam (Jurnalul unui Adam, #2)
  • Maitreyi
  • Insomnii
  • Strainul de langa mine
  • O scrisoare pierdută

Related Articles

“Până la urmă orice relație este, de fapt, un joc. Un joc al puterii, al dominației și al psihologiei. Fiecare mutare pe care o faci, va avea o consecință.”

“Să faci pe cineva să te vrea, să faci pe cineva să te dorească, să faci pe cineva să se simtă dependent de tine, atunci ești câștigător. Dacă tu simți toate chestiile astea, pierzi jocul."

“Ideea este că în orice fel de relație inter-umană, cei doi se folosesc unul de celălalt pentru câștiguri diferite. În sensul că nimeni nu face un lucru total dezinteresat și, la o privire mai atentă, are ceva de câștigat: poate fi încredere în sine, alimentarea orgoliului sau a ego-ului, plăcere carnală sau alte chestii. “

“Putea fi vorba despre propria ei validare în fața ei, simțindu-se poate părăsită și nedorită, așa cum vă simțiți toate când terminați o relație, putea fi vorba despre detașare și schimbare a peisajului, așa cum vă doriți toate când terminați o relație sau putea fi vorba pur și simplu de o partidă de sex ruptă din rai (sau din iad, în ceea ce ne privea pe noi doi), așa cum vă doriți toate când terminați o relație.”

“Oamenii sunt ca rechinii: dacă văd urme de răni sângerânde, sar pe tine, deci e mai bine să le ții doar pentru tine. Plângi, suferă, fii trist, dar la tine în cameră. Când ieși în oraș, nu lăsa pe nimeni să vadă ce se petrece cu adevărat în inima ta.”
2 likes
“In definitiv sexul e un act egoist prin cae fiecare ajunge la placerea maxima folosindu-l pe celalalt .” 1 likes