Start by marking “Banned Manifestation Secrets (Banned Secrets Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Banned Manifestation Secrets (Banned Secrets Book 2)

Banned Manifestation Secrets (Banned Secrets Book 2)

In his Amazon.com category bestseller Banned Mind Control Secrets, modern day spiritual explorer and author Richard Dotts introduced a whole new audience to the power of personal mind control, and taught readers how to create their own reality starting with their own personal thoughts.

Now in his latest work Banned Manifestation Secrets, Richard Dotts delves even deeper
Published January 7th 2014 by Richard Dotts

To ask other readers questions about Banned Manifestation Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Banned Manifestation Secrets

Start your review of Banned Manifestation Secrets (Banned Secrets Book 2)
Mai
Jul 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have read many books on the law of attraction and the process of manifestation,this book is one of the best so far ,really insightful, inspiring and to the point!
The whole process of manifestation is so easy and it can be summed up only in two steps :desiring it and letting it Go ,this simple process has always worked for me but sometimes I struggle with the letting go part ,starting to worry and trying to figure things out slows down the whole process but now after reading this amazing book
Julia L.R. Kruse
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best books I've read on creative manifestation

It's concise, there are no fluffy i-need-to-sell-you-this-concept success stories. Instead Dotts writes about the actual creative process and what it entails, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. There are plenty of bad books on the manifestation process out there - but this one is not one of them.

Also part about Manifestation Cards was a delight to read, as that process carries many similarities to what is commonly called 'Sigil
Kenneth Jr.
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I'm telling ya, Richard Dotts knows what he's talking about when he is talking about the Law of Attraction! Every book that he writes is another piece of the puzzle of making this universal law work.
Books4me
I do believe that life can be a lot easier and that some people can manifest what they want incredibly easy. I think this book can give you some basic understanding of the Law of attraction, manifesting and how to get rid of negative practices that are holding you back/stopping you.

I don't think any book has the secret formula to make this law of attraction work effortlessly, smoothly, positively in your favour every time.

It's interesting that Richard says the opposite to what many
Joeann Fossland
Dec 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
manifestation made easy!

Should have been the name of this book. I liked the way Richard specifically and clearly walked me through the steps to manifestation! This should be required reading for kids in school!
Mark Poff
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fun, quick read. Very enjoyable.

Great book. Helped me understand and apply the process of attraction. Highly recommend this fun, easy reading book. Read it
Heather Mathews
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had to laugh at the title knowing already that this is classic use of every buzz word in copywriting. The book however is worth the 30 minutes or so it takes to read it if you are already into "law attraction" manifestation stuff or Napoleon Hill. There is no fluff, surprisingly, no Aristotlean poetics nonsense- you know while walking through the woods on my death bed I fell and hit my head and saw a vision of what my future path must be! Simple direct and a great reminder for anyone who is ...more
Percy Taylor
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had fun reading it

I gained so much information and it was what I needed. This is my third time reading this book and this time I felt like I never read it at all because it reveal something new to me. Maybe the seed was planted the first and second time.
Thank you Richard for letting spirit move through your hand and heart.
I look forward reading other books by you.
Percy
Briana Brown
Jun 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
Nothing new, I’ve read a ton of Law Of Attraction books. I ended up skimming through this one.
Sam Williams Craig
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Book

I believe that anyone who read this book will be blessed, I like it because it doesn't overlook the God of Creation.
Lasta Maharjan
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

Amazing book to read fun elements could connect to myself ... so overall would recommend... excellent and interesting as well
Lukasz Rarog
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short and powerful

It has everything that we really need to know, to consciously create our reality. I like the natural, honest style of the book.
Stephanie
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good practical practice

Many good tips and suggestions for creating and manifesting. I'll probably reread this one more than once to help encode it in my thought process.

• Just Ask the Universe: A No-Nonsense Guide to Manifesting Your Dreams
  • Beginning Magic Money: A Course in Creating Abundance, Book One (Magic Money Books 1)
  • Be What You Wish
  • The Vortex: Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships
  • Advanced Law of Attraction Techniques: Mastering Manifestation and Attracting What You Want Fast!
  • Advanced Magic Money: A Course in Creating Abundance: Book Two (Magic Money Books 2)
  • Light on the Path
  • Living on the Inner Edge: A Practical Esoteric Tale
  • Secrets The Secret Never Told You;Law of Attraction for Instant Manifestation Miracles: 5 Secrets Never Told on How to Use the Law of Attraction (Law of ... Instant Manifestation Miracles Book Book 2)
  • At the Feet of the Master
  • Kettlebell - Simple & Sinister
  • Break Through the Noise: The Nine Rules to Capture Global Attention
  • Open Your Mind to Receive
  • Teeming: How Superorganisms Work Together to Build Infinite Wealth on a Finite Planet (and your company can too)
  • The Magnum Opus, A Step by Step Course
  • Love Money, Money Loves You: Revised edition
  • The Art of Self Muscle Testing: For Health, Life and Enlightenment
  • Power of Awareness: New Edition Incorporating Neville's Later Notes
“I have often been asked whether one should believe in something like numerology, or feng shui, or horoscopes and almanacs. The truth is that NONE of these matter when you are trying to create your own reality. The spiritual masters have told us, time and time again, that the power is WITHIN us. It is not in something that is outside of us. Even positive psychology says this: That when we ascribe power to something that is outside of us (such as what an ancient book says, or what an ancient calendar says), then in essence we are “giving our power away”.” 5 likes
“If you wish to be a powerful conscious creator, then you have to accept that there is a portion of the work that is done by you, and there is a portion of the work that is done by something “greater than you”.” 1 likes