Start by marking “Prolongment” as Want to Read:
Prolongment

Prolongment

To fund their controversial Time research, B&E Labs patented a medical process called “Prolongment”, in which very old and very wealthy clients can pay to have their consciousness extended past death.

The process of Prolongment works by projecting the client’s consciousness (called a “replica mind”) into the future, past the point of death. When time is up, the replica min
Published December 5th 2013 by Curiosity Quills Press (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Prolongment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prolongment

Start your review of Prolongment
Kasey Cocoa
Mar 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-requested
Well written enjoyable read with fleshed out characters and a plot that kept my interest and the pages turning. It's been a while since I've read a book that had me missing sleep as I tell my heavy eyelids, "Just one more chapter then I'll sleep." A few small places could use a touch up but overall this is a good read and one I'd recommend to most readers of sci-fi and thrillers. It had a bit of a slow start but it didn't take long to get the plot moving along at a good pace. The characters are ...more
Keyreads
Jan 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2014
I received a copy via NetGalley for an honest review.

This book was amazing! There was a level of suspense that had me unable to put the book down. I love the idea behind this book. It combined fantastic elements of sci- fi that we all love. It even included the guide book to Prolongment, which I loved! I had to purchase a copy for my nook. I plan to buy the physical version for my shelf.
Vilde
Jan 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: disclaimer
Read through netgalley.com

A nice mix, but balanced story with fantasy and science fiction elements, I wasn't entirely enthralled by it though. It is quite hefty with its complexity, though it somehow made sense.
Chantale Canadian Book Addict
Jun 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
I very much enjoyed this book. It is very well written and I was hooked. This is a sci-fi and the first 2 chapters are a little slow but then it all picks up and then I just didn't want to put it down because it was just so good.

I highly recommend this.

Bri
Dec 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
A great, mind-bending book that spins around the very basic concepts of life, death, time, and memory!
However not that much however its 1 1 May 05, 2015 10:48PM

News & Interviews

According to some historians, the month of April is actually named after Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, by way of the Romans....