Start by marking “Diana, Her Life In Fashion” as Want to Read:
Diana, Her Life In Fashion

Diana, Her Life In Fashion

With the exclusive support of many who knew and loved Diana, Princess of Wales, this book celebrates and examines the way she presented herself to the world-in her look, her smile, her choice of dress, even her hairstyle.

From the moment the innocent young nanny stepped into the very public role of Princess, her innermost thoughts and emotions had to remain concealed. Yet h
Published August 17th 1998 (first published August 15th 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Diana, Her Life In Fashion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diana, Her Life In Fashion

Start your review of Diana, Her Life In Fashion
cloudyskye
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Surprisingly interesting read. Diana's development from pretty but very young and inexperienced girl suddenly in the limelight to what she was towards the end of her (too short) life is quite impressive. Great pictures.
Lily Potter
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Right from being young, when people said Princess Diana the first thing to pop into my head was her beautiful dresses. As I got older and read more about her, The one topic that kept coming back was her fashion. She was an icon from beginning to end. This book shows what the people in the fashion industry felt towards her and worked so hard for the image Diana wanted to portray. The people's princess expressed her emotions through her clothes. ...more
MissJessie
Apr 11, 2010 rated it liked it
This is an good book to look at if you are interested in the beautiful clothing that Diana wore. There are many good color pictures, along with information about where/when they were worn, who designed, etc.

The narrative, which follows the contention that one could see in later days how Diana dressed with intention to play for sympathy, or show her independence, etc., is a little much for me. I have a problem with the idea that dressing in pastels, etc., shows her play for sympathy as a wronged
Kusumastuti
Nov 21, 2007 rated it really liked it
I really can not remember how could I have this beautiful coffee table book. Bought it of course not, possibly a gift from somebody who likes me so much.

What made me lost my breath was not only those breathtaking photos, but also the stories behind. How Princess Diana used her clothes to say something to the world. From Shy Di to be Superstar Di. (Ironic when we remember how her story came to its end)

A very lovely book. Gave me more understanding about the real meaning of fashion.

• Le Corbusier Le Grand
  • The Erotic Arts
  • The Farm
  • The Amityville Horror
  • Smoke Gets in Your Eyes & Other Lessons from the Crematory
  • The Murders in the Rue Morgue: The Dupin Tales (C. Auguste Dupin, #1-3)
  • Amity and Prosperity: One Family and the Fracturing of America
  • The Last Resort
  • Ghost Story
  • Loki: Where Mischief Lies
  • Absolute Pandemonium: My Louder Than Life Story
  • Alice's Adventures in Wonderland / Through the Looking-Glass
  • Cilka's Journey (The Tattooist of Auschwitz, #2)
  • Harry Potter: the Character Vault
  • No Man's Land (John Puller, #4)
  • The Ultimate Retirement Guide for 50+: Winning Strategies to Make Your Money Last a Lifetime
  • American Hippo (River of Teeth, #1-2)
  • The Secret Lives of Color