Brandon’s review of The Great Gatsby > Likes and Comments

23 likes · 
Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome review. I felt the same way you did when I read the book.


message 2: by Brandon (last edited Jan 30, 2013 10:05AM) (new)

Brandon Anthony wrote: "Awesome review. I felt the same way you did when I read the book."

Thanks! I was certainly not expecting to enjoy it as much as I did.


message 3: by Richard (new)

Richard Derus Your review makes me as happy as the book itself does. Thank you.


message 4: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Richard wrote: "Your review makes me as happy as the book itself does. Thank you."

Wow, thanks! Much appreciated, sir.


message 5: by Sean (new)

Sean This makes me want to revisit the book. I read it so long ago and my memory of it is not that fond - I had very different tastes at the time. Great review, Brandon.


message 6: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Sean wrote: "This makes me want to revisit the book. I read it so long ago and my memory of it is not that fond - I had very different tastes at the time. Great review, Brandon."

Thank you, sir. It's definitely worth a second look.


message 7: by James (new)

James Thane Nice review, and you're right, it is a great book. I've seen the previews of the upcoming film version and it looks a little over the top to me. I remember seeing one from a number of years ago with Robert Redford and Mia Farrow that I thought was a very good adaptation.


message 8: by Brandon (new)

Brandon James wrote: "James Thane Nice review, and you're right, it is a great book. I've seen the previews of the upcoming film version and it looks a little over the top to me. I remember seeing one from a number of years ago with Robert Redford and Mia Farrow that I thought was a very good adaptation."

Thanks! I'm actually watching that version tomorrow night. Looking forward to it.


message 9: by James (new)

James Thane Let me know what you think of it.


message 10: by William (new)

William Thank you for the fabulous review. I read this in high school and was not impressed. Of course, the failure was in me, then. I must read this again soon. Thank you.


back to top