Lindsay’s review of Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers, #1) > Likes and Comments

28 likes · 
Comments (showing 1-19 of 19) (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ✿Alyssa✿ (last edited Sep 07, 2012 07:11PM) (new)

 ✿Alyssa✿ FANTASTIC review girlfriend! I can't wait to read this book and laugh as much as you did! And your version of Carter is smoking hot! By the way... you know how Big Brother is one of my favorite shows, right? Well... doesn't the picture you posted of Carter, remind you of Shane from this season of Big Brother? (I may be crazy, but I see the resemblance!)




message 2: by Karla (new)

Karla Awesome review Lindsay! Love your Carter. I have this and hope to read it soon!


message 3: by Lindsay (last edited Sep 07, 2012 07:21PM) (new)

Lindsay ♥Alyssa♥ wrote: "FANTASTIC review girlfriend! I can't wait to read this book and laugh as much as you did! And your version of Carter is smoking hot! By the way... you know how Big Brother is one of my favorite sho..."

Lol. There is a similarity but Carter is hotter! :P

You could used your Big Brother dude for your Carter! ;)


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved this book soooo much!!!! Cant wait for book#2 :)


Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Lindsay...great review and Wowza!! i love ur pic of Carter!!

btw...go ck out her facebook page...she gets a lot of stuff from her son. she posted a pic of him and he is soooo Gavin!


message 6: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Karla wrote: "Awesome review Lindsay! Love your Carter. I have this and hope to read it soon!"

I know that some people had issues with it, I really enjoyed this Karla.

I can't wait to see your reaction to it! I'll be stalking your updates. :)


message 7: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Christina wrote: "I loved this book soooo much!!!! Cant wait for book#2 :)"

I just found out that there was a book 2! I can't wait to read it...the release won't come soon enough. :D


message 8: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay ♠ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ♠ wrote: "Lindsay...great review and Wowza!! i love ur pic of Carter!!

btw...go ck out her facebook page...she gets a lot of stuff from her son. she posted a pic of him and he is soooo Gavin!"


Lol. I'll do that. Thanks Sharon!


Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ sounds good Lindsay....and did u read the blurb for book 2? sounds like there might be trouble! :(


message 10: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay I just read that! I hope the author doesn't tear them apart! I don't want drama and angst just for the sake of a second story.


Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ oh i know...me either. they are so cute together!


message 12: by Kellie (new)

Kellie G. Fantastic review!! I'm so happy to see you loved this book as much as I did!


message 13: by ✿Alyssa✿ (new)

 ✿Alyssa✿ Lindsay wrote: "♥Alyssa♥ wrote: "FANTASTIC review girlfriend! I can't wait to read this book and laugh as much as you did! And your version of Carter is smoking hot! By the way... you know how Big Brother is one o..."

LOL- good idea :)


message 14: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay ♠ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ♠ wrote: "oh i know...me either. they are so cute together!"

Same here! I think they are one of my favorite fictional characters.


message 15: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Kellie wrote: "Fantastic review!! I'm so happy to see you loved this book as much as I did!"

I did, it was fantastic! I can't wait to read it again and I can't wait to read book 2!


message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma Fantastic review Lindsay, think this may be up next! :)


message 17: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Thanks Emma. This book was great. It's just a basic romance, not unnecessary drama breaking them up. It was refreshing to read after so many love triangles. :)


message 18: by Emma (new)

Emma I've read its very funny too!! Sometimes i just need a straight forward romance and funny!!! :)


message 19: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay I'm like that. I can only handle so much angst and drama before I need something light and fluffy.


back to top