Start by marking “Horrid Henry's Christmas Cracker (Horrid Henry)” as Want to Read:
Horrid Henry's Christmas Cracker (Horrid Henry)

Horrid Henry's Christmas Cracker (Horrid Henry #15)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  405 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
'Horrid Henry's Christmas Cracker' contains four funny stories that will invoke every family's worst Christmas nightmares, as Horrid Henry sabotages the school play, tries to do his Christmas shopping, ambushes Father Christmas, and endures Christmas dinner with the guests from hell.
Paperback
Published September 4th 2008 by Orion Children's Books (first published October 5th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Horrid Henry's Christmas Cracker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Horrid Henry's Christmas Cracker

Yanelie Manzano
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
This book is a childish book because it talks about this boy named Henry who they call horrid. They call him horrid because he is always rude to his parents, siblings,and teacher ect. He calls everybody names like his brother perfect peter. I recommend this book to 2nd grade-4th grade because the book is very childish.
Fadzai Matizanadzo
Sep 13, 2014 rated it liked it
Review 3
Horrid Henry’s Christmas cracker by Francesca Simon
Horrid Henry was a naughty boy both at home and school. They were supposed to do a Christmas play in school and Horrid Henry wanted to play the lead but his teacher said he was not going to as he had played the lead when he was in the infants’ class. Instead he had to play the role of an innkeeper. This made Horrid Henry upset as it was a passive role. His young brother Peter got the lead role and that made Horrid Henry even more upset.
Mariam Abood
I remember getting this thinking all my Christmas' had come out once, no pun intended. My parents had bought me this as a surprise Christmas present when I was a kid and it was one of the best presents I ever got and this book is definitely one of my favourite books out of the entire series.
Mikhail J
Feb 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
It is a good book, I really like the way the author hooks you into reading the whole entire series.
Maxym
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: aisj-library
I liked Horrid Henry's Christmas Play story because he ruins the play by making his part longer. He didn't really ruin it just forgot his line, which was only one word.
Alireza Emami
بازم حرف های بی ادبانه داشت
barbara szczepaniak
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this book
Anna
Sep 26, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone for a laugh

I think this is soo funny because i love any horrid henry book
Haya
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ok, alright. *takes a deep breath* So I just finished Horrid Henry. I know it is really embarrassing for a thirteen year old to say that she read Horrid Henry but I just wanted to re-read my childhood reads. Yeah. And I really liked this. Is there anything wrong in reviving childhood memories? I think not
Carli
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is really good book I've not red it yet but it looks really good xx
SiS_P5YKenneth Gao
Nov 29, 2009 rated it it was amazing
This book tells me about a awful boy that bullies people.
Tiny-pearlz
Jul 20, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ALL CHILDREN
i canrt wait to read this book about horrid henrys christmas i'm guessin its just come out and i cant wiat to read it its goin to be so good and JUST FABULOUS.
Seungmin
Aug 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Same as before a good book to read even though its easy to read
Max R.
Apr 28, 2010 rated it really liked it
very funny!!!I can't really remember what happened as I read it ages ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Llama's rule (not Aaron Francis)
In this book Horrid Henry is making trouble again this time at Christmas and does funny and bad stuff at the same time
sapphire ross
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
that s is a good book because it tells me lots of funny Storys
Emma
Mar 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love this book because Henry makes the christmas tree fall over then his Dad says who's down there. Then he rushes up stairs and falls in to his own trap.
Jasminder
i really liked this book
: )-Mo-( :
May 20, 2008 rated it it was amazing
horrid henry is so naughty, he makes me laugh!
João Rui
Jun 24, 2016
Mareya Khouri
May 13, 2013
  • My Dad's Got An Alligator
  • Bloomin' Rainforests (Horrible Geography S.)
  • Hairy Maclary's Rumpus at the Vet (Picture Puffin)
  • The Day of the Dreader (How to Train Your Dragon World Book Day 2012)
  • Bill's New Frock
  • Timmy in Trouble
  • The Rover Adventures: The Giggler Treatment / Rover Saves Christmas / The Meanwhile Adventures
  • It's All Relative! (Wizards of Waverly Place, #1)
  • The Werepuppy
  • Marvin Redpost: Kidnapped at Birth? (Marvin Redpost, #1)
  • Village In The Snow
  • Spy Dog (Spy Dog #1)
  • Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic [at Some Things] (Tom Gates, #5)
  • Captain Underpants Is Here! (Captain Underpants)
  • Top Gear (The Floods, #7)
  • Harry the Poisonous Centipede: A Story to Make You Squirm
  • Dr. Carbles Is Losing His Marbles! (My Weird School, #19)
  • Mr. Majeika
Francesca Simon was born in St Louis, Missouri, grew up in California, and attended both Yale and Oxford Universities, where she specialised in Medieval Studies. How this prepared her to write children’s books she cannot imagine, but it did give her a thorough grounding in alliteration.

She then threw away a lucrative career as a medievalist and worked as a freelance journalist, writing for the Sun
More about Francesca Simon...

Horrid Henry (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • Horrid Henry
  • Horrid Henry and the Secret Club
  • Horrid Henry Tricks the Tooth Fairy
  • Horrid Henry's Nits
  • Horrid Henry Gets Rich Quick
  • Horrid Henry's Haunted House
  • Horrid Henry and the Mummy's Curse
  • Horrid Henry's Revenge
  • Horrid Henry And The Bogey Babysitter (Horrid Henry)
  • Horrid Henry's Stinkbomb