Start by marking “Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #2)” as Want to Read:
Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #2)

Two to Love

(Nights in Bliss, Colorado #2)

Callie Sheppard went wild once in her life, sharing a perfect weekend with two men she could never forget but thought she would never see again. Nathan Wright and Zane Hollister were two DEA agents who needed a decadent weekend before going on a long, undercover assignment to take down an outlaw biker gang.

Six years later, Callie has to break in a new Sheriff after Rye Har
Published December 23rd 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

Colters' Woman by Maya BanksA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesColters' Lady by Maya Banks
Best Ménage Fiction
1,088 books — 1,362 voters
Club Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairMake Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairMaster of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair
BDSM Fiction
1,040 books — 1,345 voters

More lists with this book...

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
We won’t be polite with you. There won’t be anything staid about the way we fuck you. You’re ours. We’ll take you when we want, how we want."

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; I'm obsessed with these re-releases. I'm not sure how I'm only discovering now, considering I've devoured Lexi Blake's entire backlist. But better late then never, I say. And as much as I'm enjoying her titles under Sophie Oak pen name, nothing stokes my fire more than the Nights In Bliss series. There'
Kate's Corner
First thoughts after reading.

Good thing I gave the book a second chance otherwise I would have missed out.

The characters & chemistry.

Callie as the only girl in Bliss it was hard for her to explore her sexuality. Exploring with her best friends just isn't cutting it so with Stef's help her fantasies are fulfilled.

I really liked Callie she is the one who comforts everyone, the shoulder to cry on. She is strong and a spitfire and knows how to keep the lads of their toes. Callie spent a magi
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, ménage
Two to Love is still in the quirky town of Bliss Colorado with the nudist colony, a mountain man who believes in aliens and a moose who greets people to the town.

In book two we get Callie's story. She hinted in book one about an experience with two men when she was talking to Rachel. Now we get the full story of just who Callie was with and why she is no longer with them.

She lead us to believe that the men didn't return her affection, but of course there is more to the story. When Nate and Zan
Mrs. Missive
Dec 23, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Sophie Oak is my hero. I love the town of Bliss that we get to re-visit through this installment.

The beginning was a little rough for me. Our favorite sheriff's secretary and local nudist is done being a virgin and decides to have one of her best buds hook her up with two dudes, because popping your cherry isn't nerve wracking enough...she wants an audience.

After a weekend boinkfest the trio is beyond the stars in love, but the boys have some urgent/dangerous business that they have to go to,
Callie spent a wild weekend with Zane and Nate years ago and never really got over them leaving her behind with no way to contact them. She never expected to see them again so she's totally shocked when she finds out that Nate is the new Sheriff in her hometown, Bliss, especially since that makes him her boss and impossible to avoid. Nate now is very different to the fun loving guy she remembers though, he's more closed off and makes it quite clear that he has no interest in picking things up wh ...more
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

We are back once again in Bliss, Colorado in Sophie Oak’s latest new release, Two to Love. Given the title alone, we are well aware that is going to be a menage and so if that is not your type of genre then be warned but if you are looking for something steamy, sexy, passionate, and a little suspense thrown into the mix with engaging characters then this book is for you.

photo MICHELLE1_zps3515xymk.jpg

photo goodreads_zpsjhd2zbrk.png  photo facebook_zpsh8xm6gum.png  photo twitter_zpsjwohhyxy.png  photo instagram_zpsdgilh5ur.png  photo networked-blogs_zpszuxyzuzw.png
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The second book set in Bliss was just as blissfully sexy as the first one I read. I enjoyed this book greatly. I loved Zane. Nate was a stick in the mud who needed his ass kicked. Callie - the poor dumb girl. Callie is actually the sweetest girl. She is the embodiment of a nice girl. I love how she's so tolerant and helpful. She truly has a good heart. Zane is the perfect match for her. He's kind of zaney. (Couldn't help it!) Nate was definitely the rich boy now poor one. He was pretty messed up ...more
Karla
I just love the residents of Bliss, Colorado. One could only wish there was a town that was so accepting of people's choices, protective of their neighbors, and loony enough to keep life interesting.

I loved the first part of the book and then it was a little boring, or rather repetitive towards the middle of the book. The end more than made up for it. The townspeople is what makes this series so special and the fact that they play such a big part in the story. Plus we get a pretty good dose of
BJ
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loved-it
This is a sweet romance, a little angst and a lot of humour. One of my all time favourites, with zany done well. Entertaining and complex plot that showcased the towns peoples' eccentricities and of course they helped to overcome the baddies. The h is such a sweet person, slightly crazy too. The Hs squabble, fight are also fiercely loyal to each other - well once they work through a few issues. Loved it.
Kathleen
Jun 15, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Karla Parks
Recommended to Kathleen by: KindleRomance Reviews
Once again Sophie has written a wonderful HOT book with many of LMAO moments. I love how these book's tie together with the misfit towns people, really fun reading. I look forwards to continuing on with book 3 and WILL do so very soon.
Thanks Kris for the recommendation on this series :)
Laurie
Mar 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, kobo
It’s time for another Lexi Blake writing as Sophie Oak re-release: Yay! I think Nights in Bliss is my favorite series of Ms. Blake’s. I just can’t get enough of the craziness of the town’s inhabitants and they pulled out all the stops in this one.

Two To Love is Callie, Nate and Zane’s story. After they shared one wild, sexy weekend six years ago, Nate and Zane left a brokenhearted Callie with only a goodbye note. Going into deep cover to infiltrate a 1% motorcycle club, they couldn’t stay no mat
Erica
Mmmm....not as good as I was hoping for after Three to Ride. The sex was unquestionably hot. Sex against the wall in the shower...yum yum. Awesome first scene although I can't believe she took two guys on at once for her first time out of the gate. At least they were sweet about it and made it special for her. Bliss is an interesting town. Never any end of laughs, that's for sure. I laughed when they took refuge in the nudist (oh, excuse me, naturist) colony and all the guys were like, "Dude, pu ...more
Daisy Sloan
Jan 08, 2012 rated it liked it
It took me a few days to finally write the review for this book. I was so mad at the end! Don't get me wrong, it's a good story, really good and the ending was good, but I was mad.

This is really a 4 star story, but because of some vocabulary errors that intruded and dropped me back into reality I had to take away a star.

When I read a book, I get into it. I'm immersed in the story. Suspension of disbelief is vital to me to thoroughly enjoy the story. I was REALLY into this story and then reality
Cyn Mistress Kitty
What a GREAT story and sequel to the first story in this series. Once again, I loved all the characters and secondary characters in this quirky little town of Bliss, Colorado. There were so many great scenes between the heroine and her 2 hottie men. Many that made me laugh, some that made me cry. I can't wait to read the next book and want to read Stefan's story.

Just did a re-read.
Denise H.
Re-read 9-9-2019

***** I have loved this whole series, and I love this town of Bliss. Super sexiness, well done menage, and an exciting story.
I love Nathan and Zane, and their connection, their hardcore toughness, and how loving they are to Callie. We get humor, suspense, hot sex and a fun tale.
ENJOY !

======
Eileen
Feb 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This story was good! I love this town of Bliss and it's people. Callie is a strong woman and fun to follow. I am so glad she got her HEA! I hope she plans more stories for this series!
Shayna
“This isn’t a fling. This is your future. Get used to us.”

Lexi Blake is rekindling the love that I have for her books, one beautiful love story at a time. I was SO DAMN excited for the re-release of TWO TO LOVE, book two in her Nights in Bliss, Colorado Series. I first fell in LOVE with these three characters years ago, and when the last page was turned, I realized, that she just made me fall in LOVE all over again! TWO TO LOVE had page after page of beautiful, sexy, sweetness! Callie, Nate, a
Denise H.
Re-read 9-9-2019

***** I have loved this whole series. Super sexiness, well done menage, and an exciting story.
ENJOY !

======
Amanda
Jan 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. In fact the whole series is amazing, and I highly recommend it.

The beginning of this book surprised me. We know from the previous book that Callie had been in a threesome and was stuck on those guys, but we did not know how it happened. (view spoiler)
Aղցela W.
This was book 2 in the Nights in Bliss, Colorado" series. Callie Sheppard was born and raised in Bliss along with the twins Rye and Max and Stefan. At the age of 25 she goes to Stefan for help of losing her virginity and making a fantasy come true she wants a menage she once thought she was in love with Rye who was the sheriff and she was his secretary. Stefan introduces her to Nathan Wright a family friend and his best friend Zane Hollister and after spending the weekend with them she is hear ...more
Sobia
Feb 21, 2012 rated it liked it
3. 5 stars

eh...the begining is...interesting...seriously, getting your best bud, who's like a brother to you, to set you up with a couple of guys to to divest you of your virginity...
huh, yeah, I really can't figure out what else to call it, beyond "interesting".

The rest of the book is hot...really, really hot, but not as good, overall, as the first Nights in Bliss book, IMO.
There's a very little, very light amount of bdsm thrown in, but mostly it's a strictly m/f/m menage story.

Oh and there's
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Another good one! Her characters are so likeable and fun...even the badasses. She throws in a nice mix of elements to her series...a little threesome...well, okay, a lot of threesome action...a little D/s, a little bondage, a little spanking, a little romance and let's not forget some sort of struggle and a little mystery or suspense. She has a fun and easy writing style and so far, has had a pretty good story to go along with all the smut! I will definitely read her future installments!

________
Judith
Jan 01, 2011 rated it really liked it
Bliss, CO is one of those little Western towns that has become a haven of some very strange and avant garde people. We firsts meet this community in Sophie Oak's first novel in this series, Three to Ride. Callie Shepherd in the admin. assistant to the local sheriff--the new sheriff that turns out to be one of her lovers of six years past--one of the two with whom she spent an erotic weekend and never heard a peep from since. She was not aware that they were DEA undercover operatives and unable t ...more
Vee Paige
Mar 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
The town of Bliss is crazy. But they're my kind of crazy. :) Another great menage with Zane, Nate and Callie. But the biggest draw are the crazies in Bliss, just love them. The town hall meeting was hilarious and so was one rubber ducky. And I loved how they banded together. And I will say one thing about the twist. I did not see that coming. If you want a fun, hot, read with a bit of suspense, this is the book for you.
Haha
Nov 21, 2014 rated it liked it
Nate is a prick. For 80% of the book, he's a prick, I wondered why Stef ever introduced him and not Zane to Callie in the first place, cause Zane's just a huge teddy bear. I liked it in general, but it really wasn't great. The rest of the characters in Bliss really made the book a whole lot better than the actual story, cause 2 of the 3 main characters just annoyed me most of the time.
Laz the Sailor
Well, I seem to be in the minority. I didn't think this story was nearly as good as the first one. Yes the quirky characters were back, and their unusual lifestyles, but this story lacked the heat and intensity I expected.

Still a fine story, and Bliss CO is certainly a different setting. I can't decide whether to keep reading this series.
Dee
This is my second book by Sophie Oak and I loved it every bit as much as the first.

The characters are well developed, the sex scenes are smoking hot, and the town of Bliss is an absolutely delight.

Off to get book 3
Tammy  Rigney
Dec 23, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful! I hope there is another in the Bliss series. This had everything I wanted in a book. Great plot, sex, suspense, likeable characters, although I did want to smack one of the heroes up beside at times.
Camylle
Nov 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Loved Callie and her men! She is a firecracker!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Rules Of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #4)
  • Maya's Triple Dare (Divine Creek Ranch, #6)
  • Half Hearts
  • For the Love of Anna (The Town of Pearl, #1)
  • Rachel's Seduction (Cattleman's Club, #3)
  • Chloe's Double Draw (King's Bluff, Wyoming #1)
A lifetime devotee to the written word, Sophie published her first novel this year. Prior to becoming a novelist, she worked in theater and comic books. She lives in Fort Worth, Texas with her husband and three precocious children, who wonder when mom is going to write a book they will be allowed to read. Her answer: probably never. Sophie believes in happy endings for everyone, no matter how extr ...more

Nights in Bliss, Colorado (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Three to Ride (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #1)
  • One to Keep (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #3)
  • Lost in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #4)
  • Found in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #5)
  • Pure Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #6)
  • Chasing Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #7)
  • Once Upon a Time in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #8)
  • Back in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #9)
  • Sirens in Bliss (Texas Sirens, #8.5; Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #10)
  • Untitled (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #11)
“I used to work for the Drug Enforcement Agency, but now I'm the Sheriff of Bliss, and, damn it, I don't want to wear a condom either.” 0 likes