Start by marking “Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)” as Want to Read:
Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)

Across the Universe (Across the Universe #1)

3.77  ·  Rating details ·  105,301 Ratings  ·  9,988 Reviews
Book 1 in the "New York Times" bestselling trilogy, perfect for fans of Battlestar Gallactica and Prometheus!
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO SURVIVE ABOARD A SPACESHIP FUELED BY LIES?
Amy is a cryogenically frozen passenger aboard the spaceship Godspeed. She has left her boyfriend, friends--and planet--behind to join her parents as a member of Project Ark Ship. Amy and her parents b
ebook, 1st Edition, 326 pages
Published January 11th 2011 by Razorbill

To ask other readers questions about Across the Universe, please sign up.
Jillian Brown Across the Universe is much better. MUCH. It's very much against rape culture, unlike Passengers. And Beth Revis did not rip off the script. She is no…moreAcross the Universe is much better. MUCH. It's very much against rape culture, unlike Passengers. And Beth Revis did not rip off the script. She is no Hollywood insider, not by a long shot. So sick of people claiming that authors "rip off" other stories just because the two stories share similar plot points.(less)

Ava Oceana
3.5

When I found ACROSS THE UNIVERSE at the library, I spent several minutes trying to decipher what the cover was. I finally decided that the cover featured space fish kissing before I realized that it was actually a girl and a boy trying to kiss, Spider-Man style.

Before you laugh, look:

Lip-Locked Fish

VERSUS

Cover

Told you.
Kat Kennedy
I've heard it mentioned before that DNF(Did Not Finish)reviews were useless and self-indulgent. Why would someone want to read a review by someone who didn't even finish the book?

My answer to that?

have a fucking cookie

There's always going to be a small fraction of reviewers who don't connect with a book and can't finish it, but to dismiss all DNF reviews, I think, is problematic. Especially for an author.

Because it's not necessarily the reader's fault for not being able to connect to the book. Often there are rooki
Cory
Jan 12, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't enjoy Across the Universe as much as I thought I would. Like most YA, after the first 100 pages, you know you're reading a novel written for teens. That isn't a bad thing, but readers looking for a deep, complex novel, aren't going to find it here.

ETA: YA is not synonymous with shallow. Some writers think it is, but it isn't. They think that because they're writing for teens, they get a pass to write a book filled with plot holes. I don't think that's the case with Beth Revis, but I jus
Elizabeth Usual
May 20, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Feeders,
Recommended to Elizabeth by: Bookstore employee who better hope we never run into each other again.
There were a lot of problems with this book. Some were parts that just fell flat when they should have created some intrigue, and some were full on fail. I think I can divide my issues with the book into four categories: Flat Characters, Obvious Plot Twists, Science!Fail, and Bad Storytelling. I'll keep the spoilers behind cuts, and try to give a fair account and some suggestions for improvement. Let's start with...

Flat Characters:
Amy is a girl. She's got red hair. She likes running. She loves h
Jillian -always aspiring-
I had much trouble forming my thoughts about this book to write a review. Across the Universe is a hard book to describe. Yes, it has that lovely cover that beckons everyone to read it. Yes, it has an interesting premise. Yes, it has all these elements to make it a brilliant read, something fresh and exciting. But, for me, it just didn't give me everything I had wanted.

Dystopias and I have a love-hate relationship. I love The Hunger Games and Unwind -- but others books, like Matched and Wither,
Lola
3.5 stars. The movie Passengers—with the God-like Chris Pratt—made me really want to read this book.

I actually couldn’t finish the movie, because I thought it was too slow and the romance was just too expected, but the book entertained me quite a bit.

The ship itself—Godspeed—is pretty curious. It has its own separate levels and functions and the world inside it is reminiscent of a dystopian one. The setting is honestly my favourite thing about this book.

The story combines mystery, family/friend
Trina (Between Chapters)
Video full series review (spoiler free)- https://youtu.be/V3TuI9iCvoU

Update 2/11/17 - After reading the second book and having more time to sit on it, I'm lowering my rating of this one from 3 stars to 2.5 stars. The sequel was fine, but this first book was a rough start and was a mostly negative experience for me.

Original 2/6/17 -I wrote some harsh things about this book on Twitter and in earlier reading updates about how it was offensive, so I want to address that. This book is a dystopia, whi
Jessica
Jul 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Really enjoyed this! I loved all of the twists and surprises! The characters were just okay though... This could have been a 5 star book, I think, if I'd loved them more! I think Harley was my favorite :'( I'm excited to read on and see where this story goes!
Lyndsey
Space is awesome! I say that like I've been there. For all you know, I have. I could be a certified astronaut in the U.S. Space Program who took time off from being in space to write fiction about being in space and that's why I've been on Goodreads so much. I could be.... You don't know.

Okay, so I'm not. I haven't nor probably never will go to outer space, but that doesn't stop me from thinking it's the coolest and most awesomest thing in the universe. Which as a matter of fact it actually is t
Ninoska Goris
Jan 14, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: YA
Shelves: leido-2017, ya
Español - English

“Nunca me di cuenta de lo importante que era el cielo hasta que me quedé sin él."

El Fortuna es una nave espacial que es un pequeño mundo. Generaciones y generaciones viven y mueren en ella para llegar al nuevo planeta Tierra Centauri. Lo que no saben sus habitantes es que llevan a 100 personas crionizadas para ayudarlos a colonizar el nuevo planeta.

Eldest, el líder de la nave la gobierna con tanto celo y secretismo que no ayuda a Elder, futuro líder, a entender como desempeñar
Emily May
As science-fiction, or as a dystopian space mystery this book was pretty much awesome. I loved the idea behind it: frozen people being transported on a spaceship to a new planet, destined to arrive in 300 years from take-off... but, uh-oh, not everything goes to plan. Someone is reviving the frozen people in their containers with the intention of letting them drown.

I really liked this whole aspect of it, and I've never been a space story fan. I never cared for Star Wars, Star Trek... or anything
Krystle
Aug 06, 2010 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book has one of the most beautiful covers I’ve ever seen but…
I hated this book. HATED it.

Why? Because all the characters sucked. Elder is just a horny boy who only thinks with his brain down there whenever he sees Amy, and Amy is just a dumb, pathetic protagonist who can do nothing for herself. The whole time she is either moping or screaming, nothing in between and when she’s moping all she can think about is all the times she missed out with her oh so wonderful boyfriend she left behind (
Steph Sinclair

Actual rating: 3.5 stars

I have read a few YA dystopian society books and I have to say, I really enjoyed this one. It would have gotten 4 stars, but I found the ending to be a bit predictable. There were also a few things I didn't like. There will probably be spoilers in this review, but I'll indicate where I'm about to reveal something.

Across the Universe is a really cool story about a girl named Amy who is frozen in time for 250 years aboard the space ship Godspeed. However, she is violently a
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
First of all: YAY I FINALLY FINISHED A BOOK FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LIKE OVER A WEEK WOOOO. Now on to the actual(ish) review! I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF FOR WAITING SO LONG TO READ THIS. I've had it on my shelf for years and finally decided to pick it up on a whim and WOW. I loved it SO MUCH. I want the next ones already bc I am dying to know how it ends!!
Juliana Zapata
May 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
Estoy impresionada con esta historia, me parece sumamente original, las emociones y el peligro son protagonistas. El libro se pone mejor a cada página, descubrimos las mil mentiras con las que funciona "Fortuna" y nos enamoramos de los protagonistas.

Me ha encantado, espero leer pronto el segundo libro.

Reseña Completa: http://bastvilard.blogspot.com/2015/0...
Lotte
A highly underrated book in my opinion. A great mix of science-fiction, dystopia and murder mystery that keeps you guessing until the very last page. Also a great trilogy as a whole! Definitely recommend this.
Hailey (HaileyinBookland)
4.5*
More thoughts later, now I must sleep
oliviasbooks
4.5 stars. The spaceship Goodspeed is on its 300 years long journey to an inhabitable planet, Centauri-Earth. On board are about hundred specialists and their families (bio-engineers, tacticians, sociologists) stored as frozen human cargo in the deep and forgotten bowels of the huge vessel as well as two and a half thousand common inhabitants, who either research plants, weather and livestock for the future socialization or farm and produce goods for the small community. Since an obscure past ev ...more
Sandy
I really, REALLY wanted to love Across the Universe. I've been eagerly anticipating this book for months. And then...I started reading. And it put me to sleep three nights in a row.

I hate that feeling when a book you've looked forward to for so long turns out to be...meh.

Part of my problem? I read Maria V. Snyder's Inside Out last week, and I couldn't help but make comparisons with Inside Out so fresh in my mind. Inside Out is so unique and compelling that Across the Universe felt flat, weary, a
Princess Bookie
May 27, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read2010
My Thoughts: Wow, Wow, Wow! I tend to stay away from Sci-fi based novels but this one blew me away. As soon as I saw the summary I knew I wanted to read it, than the cover alone is worth buying it over.

We are introduced to Amy right away and her thoughts and feelings. She is getting ready to be frozen and even the very beginning of the book is very intense. The first few pages made my stomach hurt because I felt so sorry for her because the decision she had to make was huge. Than a few pages la
Ariana
"A love out of time. A spaceship built of secrets and murder."

So..

# First - the cover is absolutely gorgeous (at least I love it) and this is what made me want to read this book.. And so the myth saying that a book with a great cover is always horrible is busted (just) for the moment ;))

# Second, the cover and the beginning of the quote from above are just a bit wrong - this is not really a love story (not so far), we have some romance in it but it is a small part of this book compared to ever
Kiki
Dec 26, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dystopian, favorites, ya
I unexpectedly LOVED this one, up until the last eight pages, which were bullshit.

(Also the whole nuclear thing annoyed me because that's just not how spacecraft engines work, but I was enjoying the story so much that the science fails washed over me.)

Review to come. Damn those eight pages.
Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship}
Lessons learned :
Never trust history.
Never trust doctors.
Never trust scientists.
Never trust technology.
Never trust blanket medication.

Overall my experience with this book was like meeting and falling in love, being excited and happy, then slowly finding out that he's not perfect. He drinks out of the milk carton, he ignores you in favour of sports events and when you finally get his clothes off he's as smooth as a Ken doll but insists he can still have children. Then finding out he's right he c
Nomes
I'm just going to come right out and say it: This book was BRILLIANT and I absolutely LOVED every moment of it. I devoured it all through the night and have been thinking about it ever since (3 weeks ago).

Where to begin with my (rave-on) review?

It's epic, dystopian, has an impossible romance, mystery, creativity and lots of heart and soul.

The prose: Gorgeous and evocative. For a sci-fi it was so not complicated to follow - it flowed seamlessly.

The whole concept: Mate, it's so well explored. Th
Denisse
Jun 16, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: YA Sci-Fi fans
Recommended to Denisse by: What else? THE COVER.
Shelves: crushes
With a fluent pace and fresh sci-fi/mystery elements, Across the Universe offers a light read mixed with some glimpses of serious topics. The entire dynamic of the spaceship and how it is controlled was very well developed, and while it does takes some time to start the actual plot, the first pages are very interesting and well written. Beth Revis has some of the best sci-fi ideas I have read about, and even when I’d want her to do an adult book, her young adult light development is always refre ...more
Yulitza Moncada
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Siempre quise leer este libro y no sé por qué no lo había hecho, DIOS MIO ME ENCANTO!!

El libro me ha sorprendido totalmente, la historia me envolvió como tienen idea, es muy original y los personajes aunque no son muchos y no te saturas de tantos te llegas a meter tanto en la historia que cuando vas a ver, solo te faltan 20 páginas para terminar el libro ya que no te aburres ni te cansas, ni se te va a ser una historia pesada para nada, estoy magnificada con el mundo que construyo la autora dent
Clair
Jul 12, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, reviewed
Hello everybody, and welcome to another one of Nessa's reviews. This time we're looking at Across The Universe by Beth Revis, a YA novel set on a dystopian (don't you dare run away!) spaceship.

Before we begin, I have one thing to get out of the way – the cover. So many times I would pick this book up in the shop and focus on the white space, wondering what the hell it was supposed to be. Is it supposed to be a spark made by two worlds colliding? No, the planets are shaped too weirdly. Is it two
Kyriaki
Όταν το ξεκίνησα, η αλήθεια είναι πως δεν περίμενα να μου αρέσει τόσο!!

Η Έιμυ και οι γονείς της άφησαν τη ζωή τους στη Γη για να μετοικίσουν σε έναν νέο πλανήτη. Ταξιδεύουν με το διαστημόπλοιο “Καλό Κατευόδιο” σε κατάσταση κρυογονικής ψύξης. Το ταξίδι είναι προγραμματισμένο να διαρκέσει 300 χρόνια, αλλά 50 χρόνια πριν την προσγείωση ο κρυογονικός θάλαμος της Έιμυ αποσυνδέεται και εκείνη ξυπνά!
Αποκλεισμένη σε ένα σκάφος γεμάτο παθητικούς ανθρώπους που θεωρούνται φυσιολογικοί και φυσιολογικούς πο
cht
Oct 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
descriptiondescription
Keeper Level Shipper Level Feeder Level

The whole idea of an enormous spaceship is just AMAZING.
Well-constructed world. Brilliantly crafted mystery and suspense.
Severe case of insta-love.

This is nothing I've expected. I'm somewhat surprised.
I did enjoy the book and it's worth reading.
If you LOVE sci-fi, you should definitely pick up this book.

Amy's parents have been chosen to be a part of the secretive space mission to a whole new planet, Centauri-Earth. Amy and her parents have been frozen and p
Nic
Aug 26, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Favourite quote:- “It is like a piece of my soul had been lost, empty, and it is now filled with the light of a million stars.”

Wow! What an amazing debut. Across the Universe is a book that you will get lost in and completely forget about the rest of the world. Utterly captivating.

It is unique with it’s mix of part space travel, part thriller and part romance. If you are worried that it sounds too sci-fi with all that space travel talk, it is not at all. It will definitely appeal to fans of para
Fatima  Havilliard
“A leader doesn't make pawns - he makes people.”

Well done, Revis. You have made an almost perfect book.

description

Across the universe follows the story of two teenagers. Amy, a girl who by the desire to be with her parents, gets freeze to be transported for the next 300 years to a new planet. And Elder, a boy who is being trained to be the next leader of the Godspeed, the same ship where Amy is. But, there is a murderer who is defrosting the persons so they will die and, incidentally Amy is the first
V. PARENTAL GUIDANCE ALERT:  A Court of Wings and Ruin is NEW ADULT/EROTICA but Goodreads editors won't tell you
This is a book that reminds me why you should NEVER trust goodreads ratings. By looking at the rating I really had low expectations about this book and guess what? I loved it!

For starters, this book wasn't like other sci-fi dystopians that are always so similar: Special girl who ends up being the key to everything, and forced romance. Nope this one was more sci-fi than dystopia.

Another thing I liked was the romance. It was just right amount, not too much to make the reading tacky and enough to
Crystal Starr Light
Amy Martin is put into cryogenic freeze with her parents, to travel to a far distant world called Centauri-Earth, which the ship, Godspeed will reach in 300 years. But she is awakened suddenly and nearly dies in the process. Who woke her from her sleep and who is killing the others cryogenically frozen?

I love science fiction. I love Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica...even hard scifi, like Arthur C. Clarke. And when I started this book, I adored it! There is just far too little scifi out there in
Maureen
I thought this book was just alright.
I liked it, I enjoyed it, and it was a real page-turner, but I don't think I want to continue on with the series at this point.

I loved the world Beth Revis created, but I feel like there could've been more done with it. I'm sure it's explored in the later books, but especially the first half of this book felt really pointless and empty.

overall I enjoyed it but not enough to read the other books in the trilogy. Maybe someday when my TBR is at 0 I will, but h
Maddie (Heart Full Of Books)
There were definitely ups and down in this book, but overall, I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed it! The plot came to such a neat conclusion, and the relationship between Amy and Elder wasn't too over the top. Great plot twists, and an interesting environment...although I had a few questions about the logistics and motives, I was a good start to the series! (And not unlike an episode of Doctor Who.)
Fer
Aug 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
2016 Reading Challenge: 7. Un romance situado en el futuro.

Across the Universe es una trilogía que promete mucho. Tiene el potencial, lo único que faltaría es que la autora lo desarrolle mejor en los siguientes libros.

A pesar de que el libro me gustó. Siento que hubo fallos. Muchos fallos.
El principal problema de la historia es lo predecible que llega a ser, seguido de que se centra sólo en los personajes principales (Amy y Elder) y deja de lado a personajes que la autora pudo haber desarrolla
Giselle (Book Nerd Canada)
A story about survival, mystery and humanity.

Amy volunteers to become cryogenically frozen with her parents as a member of Project Ark Ship. They are set on the course to Centauri-Earth for 300 years in the future. But Amy awakes on purpose. Someone leaving her to die and she doesn’t know why.

I quite enjoyed how Amy is so fiery and assertive. That she is stubborn and strong willed to cause such discord with the people of the ship. It’s funny how the Feeders (farmers) are devoid of any emotion ma
Rebecca ♥ Warner, Kishan, Magnus ♥
This book was infuriating! Every chapter, every page, every paragraph just made it all worse and worse. When I thought there could be no more depth to the stupidity, there was!

My number one issue with this book was the poor logic that seemed to abound on Godspeed, the ship. First, it was Eldest, the leader of the ship, and his theories on monoethnicity, and how differences bred discord. But the only cause of discord was people like him, who made a big deal out of all the differences they saw, in
Alaina Meserole
What a god damn beautiful cover!

Okay, so this book has been on my radar for a really long time. I think it became a movie.. but I could be talking about something completely different. Don't judge me - it's been a very long and tiring week and I'm just happy that I'm FINALLY catching up on reviews. No matter how hard my tears shed because I have so many to write today.

Across the Universe is about a romance.. that's in space. Yeah, it's kind of self explanatory.. but ya never know! However, the r
shady boots | #20gayteen
This review is also available over at my blog.

__________________________

Well, I'm a little disappointed.

First of all, I'm disappointed at the cover change of this series. This cover, the original, is absolutely gorgeous. I find it sad that they keep changing the covers. The first time I saw the newest covers was when I saw the cover of the third book, and no joke, I thought it was a placeholder at first. When I found out they were the official new covers for the whole trilogy I was like...what?
Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead
Where to begin on this review? I have no clue; I have a feeling I’m going to be rambling so I apologize in advance.

What I loved:

• Amy. She is a great character. She is very strong-willed and driven. Once she “wakes up”, she doesn’t waste significant amount of time feeling sorry for herself. She quickly tries to figure out what the hell happened.

• YA vs teen. I often find that a book that is labeled “Young Adult” is really a pre-teen or teen book. Here, while the story is geared towards the young
Carolina
Feb 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I picked up ACROSS THE UNIVERSE thinking that it would be a sci fi novel. And while it was--complete with all sorts of cool futuristic spacey technology, I discovered it was so much more than that. ACROSS THE UNIVERSE is like STAR TREK meets THE GIVER bound together by a delicious romance (and lets face it, all the best books will have a delicious romance). Already, I know this will be one of the best books of 2011 for me. I read this book straight through in one day without stopping. Every chap ...more
Ariel
Oct 03, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Where can I start with this book?

First of all, it was one of two books that I got for Christmas, and consequentially The minute breakfast was done and all the presents were unwrapped I dived right into it. I've been waiting a while for this book, and it did not disappoint !

The Characters -
When reading reviews, and even the back cover, I thought that the book would be about the main girl, Amy. Although she was vitally important, and was definitely the lead, do not ink this book centers around her
Arlene
Nov 02, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I want to take her into my arms and hold her tight. But at the same time, I know that is that exact opposite of what she wants. She wants to be free, and all I want to do is hold her tight against me. – Elder

For the first time since I woke up, I feel as if this is a place I could learn to love. It’s not Earth, not by any stretch of the imagination – but I’m seeing art and inventions and life that Earth will never know. – Amy

Well, I will say I’m glad I finally finished this book because it’s been
  • A Long, Long Sleep
  • Spark (Sky Chasers, #2)
  • Shattered Souls (Souls, #1)
  • All These Things I've Done (Birthright, #1)
  • Shift (Shade, #2)
  • Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)
  • Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)
  • For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1)
  • Earthseed (Seed #1)
  • Tempest (Tempest, #1)
  • Hourglass (Hourglass, #1)
  • Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1)
  • Prized (Birthmarked, #2)
  • Forgotten
  • Neva
  • Earth Girl (Earth Girl #1)
  • Middle Ground (Awaken, #2)
  • Breathe (Breathe, #1)
Beth Revis writes books. She also eats too much chocolate, wishes she could travel more, and prefers puppies to people. Beth lives in rural NC with her boys: one husband, one son, two very large puppies.
More about Beth Revis

Across the Universe (3 books)
  • A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)
  • Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)

Young Adult Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
  • The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Scat
  • Chomp
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
  • I See London, I See France
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Fifth of March: A Story of the Boston Massacre (Great Episodes)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Starfish
  • Olive's Ocean
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
  • Little Monsters
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Train I Ride
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1)
  • Greyhound
  • Annie on My Mind
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
  • The Siren
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dumplin' (Dumplin', #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Curse (Blur Trilogy #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • Blur  (Blur Trilogy #1)
  • Vengeance Road
  • Ungifted
  • Julie of the Wolves
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Old Yeller
    $6.99 $1.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Ticker
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“I never thought about how important the sky was until I didn't have one.” 671 likes
“Power isn’t control at all — power is strength, and giving that strength to others. A leader isn’t someone who forces others to make him stronger; a leader is someone willing to give his strength to others that they may have the strength to stand on their own.” 543 likes