Start by marking “The Case of the Old Man in the Mailbox” as Want to Read:
The Case of the Old Man in the Mailbox

The Case of the Old Man in the Mailbox

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
When junior-high boys Tyler, Scooter, and AJ see an old man digging through Scooter's mailbox, they put on their detective hats to find out why. But when the mystery of the old man becomes more complicated than they foresaw, it appears that this newly formed detective agency might not make it to their second case.
Published October 25th 2010 by Excite Kids

To ask other readers questions about The Case of the Old Man in the Mailbox, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Case of the Old Man in the Mailbox

Carol Caldwell
Dec 30, 2012 rated it it was ok
I enjoyed reading a story that takes place in my neck of the woods, Silverdale, WA. And I really want to support a local author. I did find a few typos in the book and I wonder if it wasn't a bit wordy in several places. The plot was interesting. The three main characters were believable. The hardest thing about the book was that it was easy to put down. I actually read another book after I started it and finished it after I finished the other book.
Bryan
Dec 22, 2010 rated it really liked it
I picked this book up because this fictional story happens on my street in my town and one of the main characters has the same name as one of my kids. It was also written by a local author. It was a quick, fun story. It reminds me of the Encyclopedia Brown books that I read years ago.
A.j.
Jan 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. the characters are easy to connect to and are really fun. The plot was good, and it was fun to see how the plot went from a small mystery to a national crime. Very good.
Joyce Black